Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,793 members, 7,844,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) (362 Views)

Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / 'Some Actresses That Came For AMVCA Are Still Stuck At Eko Hotel'-Comedian Arole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by damilola4162(m): 4:54am On Apr 01, 2023
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdEM1HxDDDE][/url]

Controversial singer, Portable has been captured in a viral video responding to questions thrown to him by police officers after being arrested by Ogun police command.

The Zazoo crooner was arrested on Friday, March 31, after the 72-hour ultimatum given to him by the Ogun State police command expired. Recall that on Tuesday, March 28, videos of Portable resisting arrest and verbally abusing police officers went viral.

When questioned about his heated exchange with the police officers at his bar, the singer denied knowing that they were security operatives.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/portable-denies-knowing-that-those-that-came-to-his-bar-over-a-petition-against-him-were-police-officers-video.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Urheadmaster(m): 4:57am On Apr 01, 2023
He thought that the police officers are baboon like portable
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Dedeity: 5:02am On Apr 01, 2023
This guy na real case. I pity the women in his life
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Prechgold1180(m): 5:15am On Apr 01, 2023
Mr One week one trouble
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Ihateheadslamer: 5:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Portable kind of person is not a woman beater as you tongue
Dedeity:
This guy na real case. I pity the women in his life
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Dedeity: 5:37am On Apr 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Portable kind of person is not a woman beater as you tongue
You seem to be a deluded fellow. Do you know me in real life ? Some Nigerians are too daft
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Ihateheadslamer: 5:46am On Apr 01, 2023
But siofra have always reporting you of beating her up in the bedroom here on nairaland tongue
Dedeity:
You seem to be a deluded fellow. Do you know me in real life ? Some Nigerians are too daft
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Dedeity: 5:53am On Apr 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
But siofra have always reporting you of beating her up in the bedroom here on nairaland tongue
Lol..It's not me dude. I don't know who's Siofra in real life
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Fineman2: 5:56am On Apr 01, 2023
This is damage control
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Ihateheadslamer: 5:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Portable and confusions be like 5 and 6
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Ihateheadslamer: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2023
We can't agree to disagree that it wasn't you tongue
Dedeity:
Lol..It's not me dude. I don't know who's Siofra in real life
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Dedeity: 6:17am On Apr 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
We can't agree to disagree that it wasn't you tongue
Suit yourself dude
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To His Bar Were Policemen(video) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2023
It's normal.
Even the government would say same.

If an officer of the law can say he can't determine the age of an underage voter by his/her appearance, then anything is possible.

He learnt it from them.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Yahoo Boy Who Sent Police To Arrest Portable! Says He Has More Evidence / PHOTOS: Gospel Singer Tim Godfrey, Wife Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary / I Teach Him Lesson - Isreal Adesanya Speak On Mimicking Alex Pereira Son (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.