Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President (36464 Views)

Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Haowa: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=oyin44 post=122209311]It seems like these people have personal grievances against the south west..

Exercise your legal right in court is that a big problem. .

Omo! It is unfortunate for us Nigerians to have these people close to u
Don't mind them public nuisance desperados iyamiri.....obiediot...🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by caandi: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2023
Lmao 🤣 please they should cut the man some slack
The thing don enter im hea
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Lashist(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2023
oyin44:
It seems like these people have personal grievances against the south west..

Omo! It is unfortunate for us Nigerians to have these people close to us..

If it's that bad, shouldn't idiots like you be crying to the govt to let the country separate. That way you can have MC oluomo to yourself only
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by johndavid1(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2023
cktheluckyman:

It looks staged biko.APC would go to any length to rubbish the obedient movement
same thought I had after reading the storyline.... The APC government are so despirate, same way they staged some bishop's to recommend Tinubu... God help us all.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by erico2k2(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2023
Lashist:

If it's that bad, shouldn't idiots like you be crying to the govt to let the country separate. That way you can have MC oluomo to yourself only
hahah but who willl be part of the new country cos Igbos ha e 5 states if I'm not confused
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Lashist(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Zandena:
That's why they're called Obi-diots! They are insane and deranged elements. They can't see beyond their shadows. They are nuisance to wherever they are.

Let him try this in one of the northern airports. The idiot will be a history!
Show me a place where you condemned MC oluomo inciting comments and those APC campaign team people's comments on those that won't vote APC. You call this deranged but you clap and worship the touts that went around beating up people that they think won't vote APC. You need to check yourself because you sound more deranged than the persons you are insulting
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Lashist(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2023
erico2k2:

hahah but who willl be part of the new country cos Igbos ha e 5 states if I'm not confused
That shouldn't be your problem. You are claiming you don't like them, they said they want to go. Why don't you beg the govt to allow them go?? What of Yoruba elders that are clamoring for yoruba nation? How many States are in the SE and what's the population like? Did that one not confuse you or you just want to sound stupid??
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Jude00Z(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2023
Obviously staged.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Proudpolygamist: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2023
Lashist:

It's not our duty to call for separation of the country but it's our duty to put u guys in check if una pass una boundary
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Sammy5413(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2023
Tinubu must not be sworn in as president

Come and drag me off Nairaland
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by soil4soil(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2023
You have a 5 🌟 star tag from Obi.

He send it to you
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Vote4Obi: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
mynd44

Rule 2

You're a hypocrite. Most of you keep attacking Igbos and calling them all sorts of names but once they return the favour, you start crying to the mods.

Why not turn nairaland to yorubaland so it will become official that it's all about you guys?

Spits!
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Vote4Obi: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2023
They keep hoping that Nigeria will become great yet they can't rise above primitive tribalism. Which sane country will allow a notorious drug baron to become its president? Even South Africa or Ghana in our backyard here won't allow such rubbish.

They claim to be educated and exposed yet they're the most primitive and tribalistic set of people in Nigeria.

Disgusting reprobates!
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by erico2k2(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2023
Lashist:

That shouldn't be your problem. You are claiming you don't like them, they said they want to go. Why don't you beg the govt to allow them go?? What of Yoruba elders that are clamoring for yoruba nation? How many States are in the SE and what's the population like? Did that one not confuse you or you just want to sound stupid??
Bross calm.down.nah this small thing I talk make your blood boil so?? me I be Niger Delta. we get 5 states we are ok if it happens
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Lashist(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2023
erico2k2:

Bross calm.down.nah this small thing I talk make your blood boil so?? me I be Niger Delta. we get 5 states we are ok if it happens
Lol...you for go vote for lagos state na...make them chase you comot since you be Niger delta. You think say agberos care about you
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by goslowgoslow(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2023
obyno82:

If truly it was planned by Obidients will they be foolish enough to come on a flight to scream like that? Haba you get sense to see that this was staged? It is false flag games to pain Obidients and PO in bad light to have a reason to arrest them.
You have not proved that it was staged.
Neither have concluded that it was staged by Obidients. Abi why una conscience dey worry una?
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by bromama675: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2023
Send him for mental evaluation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by sparko1(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2023
erico2k2:

you are a bit emotional in your post.just cos he said BAT should not be allowed to sit as the president does not amount to him not being well.If he was ignored he would have gone to sit down in his sit and mind his biz.
The problem with you lot is this.You fail to ask the real question and hide behind ethnic and tribalist silliness .The flight was on ground and not mid air.saying stfu on a faceless forum goes to show the level of anger and frustration oh and hunger within U.

The problem with you is everyone is tribalistic if they don't support you, if he wants to shout, and protest he can do it in public places, standing in the middle of a commercial flight is terrorism, he is endangering the lives of everyone.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Irloran: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2023
It's now you are claiming Nigeria?when fulain was killing your brother and sister you are claiming yuroba nation . Since the creation this Earth you people are 2 face. Ever my fire father you people as 2 face.

oyin44:

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Irloran: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
It's now you are claiming Nigeria?when fulain was killing your brother and sister you are claiming yuroba nation . Since the creation of this Earth you people are 2 face. Ever my fore father fear you people as 2 face.

oyin44:

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Beolly(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
erico2k2:

Nah Hunger only fit make person make this kind thrash called statement. like seriously
Send your account number to me.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by package7(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Igbos are daft una no get sense at all, even ojukwu their fada ran away at the heat of war. Obidient Obi supporters will rots jail. You guys should be very very careful. Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by obyno82: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
goslowgoslow:

You have not proved that it was staged.
Neither have concluded that it was staged by Obidients. Abi why una conscience dey worry una?

Oga stop trying to gaslight me. I have made my point to you.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by GodisFirst: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
APC doing what they know best.
Jail him and see if the same evil camp will not free him.
Trying to paint Obidients black.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by Wainey: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
No more freedom of speech in Nigeria because of the illegitimate INEC induced president elect known as'BAT' tongue
swearing in is a democratic process.
There is no freedom that allows u to stop it
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by erico2k2(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Beolly:

Send your account number to me.
just so U know my account is with Barclays Bank Uk and take £££ and 1 pound is N925
think you can habdle that
last time I checked U dey beg for info to go Hungary!
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President by erico2k2(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
sparko1:

The problem with you is everyone is tribalistic if they don't support you, if he wants to shout, and protest he can do it in public places, standing in the middle of a commercial flight is terrorism, he is endangering the lives of everyone.
plz steer me to where I mentioned a tribe?
How dose shouting amount to endangering people's life or terrorism?.I think if he has screamed ipob or boko haraam then yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal For Now – Labour / FACT CHECK: Is Tanko Mohammed Qualified To Be The Chief Justice Of Nigeria? / CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.