Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients (77846 Views)

Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Ruggedfighter: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Goddyrichie:
thunder strike ur entire generation for saying that did they scam ur papa or mama abi ur money lost even though they scam ur papa or mama or u na u sleep b that u mumu b that 😡
You'll tell me you're a yahoo boy chatting "Oyibo" but see your life, you cannot even type well. Is this how you chat your "client" with such poor English construction?. Be deceiving yourself, don't go and work. Olodo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Girls ke? Do girls do yahoo, na everything una go wan involve women. Women do runs but not yahoo.
.. Says who?

Jus dey play
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:
whether runs or yahoo, they should desist from such lifestyle.

But Nigerian yahoo politicians are been celebrated.... E no dey balance!
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Shutupthere: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Agreed but try to give each their own and not associating yahoo with ladies
A lot of girls do yahoo
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by oluwaseyi0: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Emma1Oj:
so which member of a professional criminal gang have you sold your soul to?

I'm an atheist I disagree that human have soul, besides people don't need to 'sell their soul' before going into crime

Every country have her own share of crime that's why countries have prison

I'm a well paid software engineer with multiple well paying job, I don't need crime to feed
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Msports: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Girls ke? Do girls do yahoo, na everything una go wan involve women. Women do runs but not yahoo.
Na girls do Yahoo pass
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by pappilo(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2023
histemple:

Please educate me. What is HK?

Headquarters of Yahoo activities. Its like a drug traphouse. This is where all yahoo boys congregate to cha che. The HK usually has a chairman
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by PoliteActivist: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2023
Mumusaphire:
Nothing special about FTC at all. Happy new month to you all.

Nothing special, yet you are savoring it, enjoying it, and stylishly announcing it! cheesy
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by ASAPFERG1: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2023
SUNNINO:
Shot up,na only Benin dey do yahoo.
lazy Benin boy
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Mumusaphire: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nothing special, yet you are savoring it, enjoying it, and stylishly announcing it! cheesy
seun no dey give money na. Lol. Make I dash u FTC?
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Jimbadly: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2023
I'm disgusted. Looks gayish. 🤮🤮
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Blueace247(f): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You never see nathing
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by ibinaboonline: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2023
I can't believe there are still people this naive in Nigeria. "Do girls do yahoo?" Like seriously? Simple answer: yes, they do. Wow. What a question. There are female armed robbers, yahoo, ritualists, etc. Wake up o.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Goddyrichie(m): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Ruggedfighter:
You'll tell me you're a yahoo boy chatting "Oyibo" but see your life, you cannot even type well. Is this how you chat your "client" with such poor English construction?. Be deceiving yourself, don't go and work. Olodo.
see mumu eh I dey work and I still dey press join with d incorrect english my client don give me almost 6k$ since I catch him from January till today mumu even though i meet ur papa and ur papa na professor I go spoil e life with my incorrect english werey
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Bouncing2(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

U nor know say girls don de do yahoo?

Dey play!,,jus de play
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Amilli(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2023
Chairman is a battyboi

Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIE8C0eqk6I

Trending video of YahooBoys under punishment for failing to "catch" clients 😯

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqezWG0DiHq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2023
VenExchangee:

They are really into yahoo and there boss have two cars, so whenever there boss go out, they always go and steal fuel from the other car to on generator and be watching Netflix, there boss have warned them until they were caught again and that was how he punished them. It was not because they didn't catch client.
Kk no prob,
Me I de look 4 HK I go enter around dis Calabar, I de Unical
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by thuxzwda1: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Women don't do yahoo, is it everything una go dy involve women? Hian

Come lautech!
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by nuruajao: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:
May all the yahoo boys and girls meet their Waterloo this year
Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by VenExchangee: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Kk no prob,
Me I de look 4 HK I go enter around dis Calabar, I de Unical
that money whay you go use enter HK and those 5k 10k 20k whay you they spend like say na nothing don reach you earn upto 200k$ before end of the year but no ask me how because I no go talk
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Ruggedfighter: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Goddyrichie:
see mumu eh I dey work and I still dey press join with d incorrect english my client don give me almost 6k$ since I catch him from January till today mumu even though i meet ur papa and ur papa na professor I go spoil e life with my incorrect english werey
C'mon keep quiet and learn good English, local boy. Have you fed your family?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by DrMuzungu(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
The solution is simple. Force them into the basement, lock the door then fill the basement with water. All rats will drown.
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by Westerhoffe(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
occfx:

Hutsle kingdom

Oh!
OK.
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by ceejay80s(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
rubbish
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by mannasseh(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
that guy fit use intimidation boss wy he be dy knack some of them on the low
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by PoliteActivist: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
uuzba:

Actually you didn't say anything at all.
Nigeria has multiple languages. 500+
Even though we are speaking English (here on this forum) and colonised by British, many people are totally unhappy with the idea of speaking English and they refuse to speak it.
In that case, how can you communicate with them?
The people who colonised Nigerian (Britian) are all speaking one language, English. And they remain stronger than Nigeria .
As long as we continue disagreeing to accept English or ANY OTHER ONE SINGLE LANGUAGE, this country will never move anywhere.
No leader can do anything about it. Even his cabinet will be fighting each other due to language differences.
And that's the fate of this country.

Sooo how come Switzerland is not full.of yahoo Boys? See below

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by yemi1504: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIE8C0eqk6I

Trending video of YahooBoys under punishment for failing to "catch" clients 😯

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqezWG0DiHq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

E don finally turn school! Which kin contiri be this? SMH.
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by yemi1504: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:
May all the yahoo boys and girls meet their Waterloo this year

AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by yemi1504: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:
why do some girls date yahoo boys even when they know?

Do those girls ever care the source of the money that funds their expensive lifestyle comes from? Just a question o. Girls wey poverty mentality don nack 2 by 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by yemi1504: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Emma1Oj:
If Nigeria as a country is doing well, all these wouldn't have be in existence.

Bad leaders, bad economy. Everyone is fighting so hard to survive in a country where there's an abundance.

This na rvbbish and very one kind comment.
Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by PoliteActivist: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Akharmony:
Yahoo work no b small things o

At all.
That's why when it works it look like say na magic. Nothing like magic. Na WORK!
You constantly stay for hours with someone on the phone giving them the only positivity in their life. They will do anything to have it continue including sending you money even after they know it is a scam. They are addicted but the drug is sweet phone calls. Just like any addict they'll pay to keep getting their drugs. That's why you saw clients last time protesting arrest of their yahoo boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients by achimendy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Hmmmm, ignorant girl....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos / Anambra Man Forced To Kiss, Eat Dead Sheep After Raping The Mother / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.