Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE (913 Views)

Tecno Has Unveiled A New Laptop Called Megabook S1 / How Good Is The Umidigi A3 Pro Please!!! / Tecno S1 Specification, Features And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by Aphrygian(m): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2023
Due to the planned subsidy removal on PMS,I am looking for an alternative energy source,so that I won't be putting on the generator every time so I came across the Beepee S1 solar system. I have someone using it for the past one year and he has no complaint whatsoever,but I need pools of review so that I won't waste 220k
Re: How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by jubrilcastle(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
A friend of mine just bought one and it's working very fine. I'm considering it too
Re: How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by Xxx123xxx(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=Aphrygian post=122209895]Due to the planned subsidy removal on PMS,I am looking for an alternative energy source,so that I won't be putting on the generator every time so I came across the Beepee S1 solar system. I have someone using it for the past one year and he has no complaint whatsoever,but I need pools of review so that I won't waste 220k ..Am a solar Technician, from the price I can deduce it's likely 1 battery one panel setup? What appliances do you intend to use with it and for how long?
Re: How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by Aphrygian(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=Xxx123xxx post=122233203][/quote] thanks soo much for your response,I want to use it for light usage to power fans TV and to charge phones
Re: How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by Aphrygian(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
thanks soo much for your response,I want to use it for light usage to power fans TV and to charge phones[quote author=Xxx123xxx post=122233203][/quote]
Re: How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by Aphrygian(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
jubrilcastle:
A friend of mine just bought one and it's working very fine. I'm considering it too
thanks soo much,for how long as your friend been using his?
Re: How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by MrKingsv: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Try other options too.. I saw a package in the Solar section and it fits your budget
Re: How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by MrKingsv: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
see

1 Like

Re: How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by henrygold100: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Aphrygian:
Due to the planned subsidy removal on PMS,I am looking for an alternative energy source,so that I won't be putting on the generator every time so I came across the Beepee S1 solar system. I have someone using it for the past one year and he has no complaint whatsoever,but I need pools of review so that I won't waste 220k
how many kva is the total package
Re: How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by Xxx123xxx(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Aphrygian:
thanks soo much for your response,I want to use it for light usage to power fans TV and to charge phones
.. I think it would be too small for what u want to use it for, You should rather install a normal solar system design according to your pocket , e get why. Reach me on WhatsApp via 08066834401 if u need more explanation.
Re: How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by jubrilcastle(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Aphrygian:
thanks soo much,for how long as your friend been using his?
Roughly 3 months
Re: How Good Is The Beepee Solar S1 PACKAGE by omoh17(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrKingsv:
see

This is great

(1) (Reply)

Which One, Should I Buy / Tecno Black Friday Special Offer / Please Help: Someone With Nec N341i Cd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.