Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Fake Employment Federal Govt Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fake Employment Federal Govt Job (18967 Views)

Fake Employment Federal Govt Job / Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? / Any Available Federal Govt Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by skj1377(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
If your uncle is not a Senator getting Federal civil service jobs is cash and carry. They also give traditional rulers slots.
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by imagrg(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
It may not be fake.
Keep the hope on.

I think the N2m may not be enough as a bribe. Why not give him another N2m to hasten up the process instead of coming here to ask for advice when you have already committed money that would have been enough for your lazy wife to start a POS business with and make good money taking only legitimate charges on withdrawals?

1 Like

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by ceeceeuwa: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
imagrg:
It may not be fake.
Keep the hope on.

I think the N2m may not be enough as a bribe. Why not give him another N2m to hasten up the process instead of coming here to ask for advice when you have already committed money that would have been enough for your lazy wife to start a POS business with and make good money taking only legitimate charges on withdrawals?

Why call his wife lazy? Not as if you know her in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by DDDDDav: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
I wanna test if people understands English language. All candidates paid 2M. Op's wife is a candidate.

Did Op's wife pay 2M?

1 Like

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Iamzik: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ferdinandu:
2 million is more than 2yrs salary of a graduate employee in a typical federal ministry or average parastatal. Why are people so uninspired, naive, unmotivated in this damn country. Instead of using 2 million and crack your brain on how to profitably invest it, you went on a wild goose chase of elusive government job that pays peanut except you have opportunity to start stealing. If you ask them now they start shouting pension. Pensions that most die waiting for. Take your destiny into your hands my friends

He is not paying for the job. He is paying for opportunity to steal his ministry dry. Later this one will also join others to condemn government and politicians.

2m bribe for a job that pay ridiculously low salary. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Floxytran: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
akpunda86:

I'm with u bro number 1 not done ,no ID card,atleast person suppose don get job portfolio,if fake as me suspect,I'll just cripple the man on one leg,problem is dat my wife put her whole hope on d job but iv told her severally Na scam,outstanding 500k was paid during Xmas with other applicants so the cartel had a nice xmas

If number 1 has not been done between September and now, I'm afraid your suspicions might turn out to be true. However give it some time as long as your patience can carry you.
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by BJanta: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
Na wa o, this is where Nigeria is now .

Abroad companies pay you to come and work and get paid, in Nigeria you pay some companies to come and work and get paid and sometimes they still owe

He's not talking about private enterprise , but about the civil service, ' government work ' .
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Brendaniel: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
BJanta:

He's not talking about private enterprise , but about the civil service, ' government work ' .

I know...
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Gidigrav(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
You bleeped up you should have allowed her to pay with her own money if she is scammed you wouldn't worry instead of paying for her money she would have use to start business atleast imagine that how women are as if they know it all...she has been scammed already
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Johncuppa(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ferdinandu:
2 million is more than 2yrs salary of a graduate employee in a typical federal ministry or average parastatal. Why are people so uninspired, naive, unmotivated in this damn country. Instead of using 2 million and crack your brain on how to profitably invest it, you went on a wild goose chase of elusive government job that pays peanut except you have opportunity to start stealing. If you ask them now they start shouting pension. Pensions that most die waiting for. Take your destiny into your hands my friends
God bless you bro.
And we are wondering why dollar is gaining against naira, not considering the GNP and productivity of the citizens
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by JayEntaur(m): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
You came out publicly to insinuate that you (via your wife) paid two million naira to get a job. If them trace and arrest you for enabling corruption, you don enter wahala oh.

As for your inquiry, I can't tell if you're being scammed or not. Why not talk directly with the Uncle yourself to see what's going on? I'm sure it'll be easier for you to confirm from his words if it's a scam, being more dispassionate than your wife.

1 Like

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by chiboycue: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
akpunda86:
Good morning all.Please Genuine Civil Servants working here,How long after getting your appointment letter does it take you to do capturing.

I have a problem my wife was given an appointment letter since september last year and have been awaiting to be captured into the government payroll.
To me she has been scanned cos getting an appointment letter is easy very easy from Abuja ,but getting captured Na the Koko cos not easy getting paid.
Me as a man ,iv done my part but from day 1 I told her Na scam but u know with women.This Jobs are organised by a syndicate ,like I heard they were like 40 taken,and I believe all they are waiting for is May 29,they slug in their names ,the man is his her uncle but I might expose him soon as all transfers made via my account.

I need hear from genuine civil servants pls.
Total each candidate paid was 2 million.

If your wife has gotten her employment letter from a ministry, department or agency , then she should report to work in her new office for screening and proper placement based on the certificate she presents for employment. A personal file containing photocopies of her employment letter, certificate of medical fitness, academic certificates, state of origin, birth certificate etc. would be opened for her by her employer and she would be place in office based on her academic qualification.
After proper placement, your wife's employer would make arragment with Integrated Payroll and Personnel information system (IPPIS) officials to come and capture her for payment of her salaries. You wife would then register with a pension manger like ARM pension so that part of her salary could be remmited as her pension savings.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by bitbillionaire: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Might not be scam tho nd if you try to report you might be apprehended too for bribery

Sure. Both the bribe giver and the bribe taker must be jailed
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by SALIMAN(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Not all are scam though , but it's never advisable
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by 910omokeyinwa: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Might not be scam tho nd if you try to report you might be apprehended too for briberyMight not be scam tho nd if you try to report you might be apprehended too for bribery...
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by lildush(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
akpunda86:

So d person stays at home 4 months now waiting 4 capturing is like getting an appointment letter and u stay at home for months waiting for confirmation letter.

My sister if Genuine u commence work waiting for capturing and when captured u are paid arrears ok.
To me is all scam cos no govt employs sum.few months bf handover.The 2 million was paid 2 years ago.

Sorry sir. You have been scammed. You a man and head over your home and wife. Wat Eva u say is final.. y did you let ur wife pressurize you in to paying 2million naira to someones account to buy a job? Does this make sense to you? Let it be known to you today dat a man's worst enemy is from his house hold. The uncle just cash out from you. Wat can you do to him? He is your inlaw... Pls wise up. Sorry for your loss.
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Tymk: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
ImoleNaija:

I think say na only me find it eye-straining grin.
the idiots don change am back. Them for just loose traffic
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Mamijoh(f): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dolphinlove:
@op capturing takes six months sometimes, some might even wait upto a year before capturing
A year is too long
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Camberlo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
If you follow due process, to get capturing won't last more than 2weeks or highest a month.

But with the job racketeering in FCT, if you are lucky may be a month or plus.

Those doing the racket also negotiate with those at IPPIS office for any opportunity.

But if your wife not lucky enough, she may not get capture till eternity.

Job racketeering in FCT is real

2 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by akpunda86: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
chiboycue:

If your wife has gotten her employment letter from a ministry, department or agency , then she should report to work in her new office for screening and proper placement based on the certificate she presents for employment. A personal file containing photocopies of her employment letter, certificate of medical fitness, academic certificates, state of origin, birth certificate etc. would be opened for her by her employer and she would be place in office based on her academic qualification.
After proper placement, your wife's employer would make arragment with Integrated Payroll and Personnel information system (IPPIS) officials to come and capture her for payment of her salaries. You wife would then register with a pension manger like ARM pension so that part of her salary could be remmited as her pension savings.

All this done 3 months ago but y no office till 2day
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by chiboycue: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
akpunda86:

All this done 3 months ago but y no office till 2day

What is the name of her employer ?
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Kekenary: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na scam bro. Especially if the job is 'health-related'. Lemme not mention the position Sha. But na scam. Two persons close to me have been scammed recently.
akpunda86:
Good morning all.Please Genuine Civil Servants working here,How long after getting your appointment letter does it take you to do capturing.

I have a problem my wife was given an appointment letter since september last year and have been awaiting to be captured into the government payroll.
To me she has been scanned cos getting an appointment letter is easy very easy from Abuja ,but getting captured Na the Koko cos not easy getting paid.
Me as a man ,iv done my part but from day 1 I told her Na scam but u know with women.This Jobs are organised by a syndicate ,like I heard they were like 40 taken,and I believe all they are waiting for is May 29,they slug in their names ,the man is his her uncle but I might expose him soon as all transfers made via my account.

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Kekenary: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Capturing is usually done between 1 and five months in every FG centre after each tranche of employments. Anything more than that should get you scared. Someone once told me they did 'capturing' in a hotel on a weekend sef.
akpunda86:

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Kekenary: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
How abeg? Did she start receiving her salary and it stopped? Or what happened exactly?
flexyrule:
My brother, it doesn't end at getting captured.

These hoodlums have upped their game. You can be captured and still not earn a penny from the government.

They have people at the ministries, the Accountant General's office and with the IPPIS department.

For two years now, I have been trying to help a friend recover 1.5m she gave one civil servant for a government job.

Mind you, she was captured.

They claimed the Head of Service cancelled the recruitment...
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by flexyrule(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kekenary:
How abeg? Did she start receiving her salary and it stopped? Or what happened exactly?
Not a dime was paid as salary after capturing her on IPPIS.

They first said 3 months, then another 3 months, then another 3 months... On and on and on till she got fed up with the failed promises.

Since 2020 or so....
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by okakahozi(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=akpunda86 post=122210034]Good morning all.Please Genuine Civil Servants working here,How long after getting your appointment letter does it take you to do capturing.

Me as a man ,iv done my part but from day 1 I told her Na scamillion.

[Is the job in a core ministry? If it is in a ministry then it might not be a scam. Has she been documented in issued certificate of assumption? If yes then it is not a scam. I’m ministry I waited for more than 11 months before I was captured on the IPPIS platform but I was paid arrears when I started receiving salary. If the job is in an agency or parastatal the she should ask questions because agencies don’t delay in capturing their new employees because they generate money for government and they have funds for personnel cost]
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Mina79(f): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2023
akpunda86:

Once capturing becomes story after getting federal government job, then reconsider!
My younger brother got a lecturing job with federal polytechnic Afikpo just last month and he was captured last Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Love800(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2023
How did ur brother got the lecturing job

Can u tell me the procedures one should take, if i want to become a lecturer.

Do i need to approach the school directly or i will pass through somewhere else?
Mina79:

Once capturing becomes story after getting federal government job, then reconsider!
My younger brother got a lecturing job with federal polytechnic Afikpo just last month and he was captured last Thursday.
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by ibinaboonline: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tell me why civil servants won't be corrupt individuals when you're paying 2,000,000 naira to get the job? Did you apply for the job the proper way? And this man is when taking about 'exposing' the matter. Interesting.
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Mina79(f): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Love800:
How did ur brother got the lecturing job

Can u tell me the procedures one should take, if i want to become a lecturer.

Do i need to approach the school directly or i will pass through somewhere else?
He got the job through one of our uncles who is the chairman of polytechnic board.
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Love800(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ok

So this tin is a man know man tin.

But do u know the legit way?. Asin like a formal procedure to it
Mina79:

He got the job through one of our uncles who is the chairman of polytechnic board.
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Mina79(f): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Love800:
Ok

So this tin is a man know man tin.

But do u know the legit way?. Asin like a formal procedure to it
Nope I don't know honestly, I discovered most of these employments are done internally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Career Opportunities For Fresh Graduates / Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program 2019 - Nationwide / Dufil Prima Foods Plc Calling Succesfull Candidates For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.