Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) (20490 Views)

Police Invade Portable’s Bar To Arrest Him & His Customers (Photos, Video) / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by valentinos22(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2023
Patriotic9ja:
As usual. Empty vessels make loudest noise. Them never even touch abobi don loyal like just ejaculated di*k. Because you performed foe APC or whatever, you claim to be above the law. Even resisting arrest and recording them live. After his type go say school na scam. He should charged accordingly to server as deterrent to other upcoming agberos disguising 🥸 as yeyebrities

Like going to prison or what? undecided
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by SledgeHammerer: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Mugu eye don clear
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by victorazy(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2023
He is wise. Yes he can claim so because from the video he was asking them to show him ID
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Boardmembers234:
The guy wants to be in the news by all means

By fire by force
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2023
Typical Yeribanza Man ... Cowards .
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Bloody lying baboon
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by Obiebanks007(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2023
Finally them go free am, he loudly said he
supports Apc and Apc is in power...
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by Gajagojo: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2023
Perfectnumber6:
Typical Yeribanza Man ... Cowards .
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2023
I'm really happy they arrested this guy
He should spend at least 3months in prison
Him body go calm
They shouldn't release him now
make them put am with hardened criminal
make them beat am well well
Stoo-pid boy, he thinks he can do what he likes just because God blessed him
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by Gajagojo: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2023
IGP bans mufti for police officers on duty
Some police personnel wear t-shirts and face caps with “Special Forces”, “Commando”, “Gallant MOPOL”, “SCORPION”, and other inscriptions while on duty.
ByNasir Ayitogo March 12, 2022 Reading Time: 2 mins read
The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Usman Alkali, has warned police officers against the use of mufti and unauthorised outfit while on duty.

Force spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi, made this known in a statement obtained by PREMIUM TIMES on Friday.

“The IGP has described as unacceptable, the use of unapproved apparels noting that uniforms, which is a means of identification, has been abused by these officers who engage in improper dressing. He equally decries the fear this unwholesome practice creates in the minds of innocent Nigerians.

“The IGP therefore ordered that henceforth, all police officers detailed for patrol, stop and search, check point, and other routine operational duties must be in approved uniforms for easy identification,” the statement said.
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by sentee(f): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by PerfectMan24: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
There is no difference between the two.

Lagos state police commissioner told the world that a threat & hate speech to the life of some people if they did not vote APC is a joke.
Under his watch they carried out the act as threatened. Till now, nobody has been arrested.
But just few days ago a traditional ruler was arrested on the same matter when he said he will invite some group of people to defend them if the government can't defend them.
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
imam07:
did they come to him with police uniform? Abi eyes dey pain u nii

How did you know they came or they didn't come with police uniform before you start jumping into conclusion...?
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
joshuaidibia:

So he should have followed men not in uniform or police vehicle, and men that can't provide ID card to identify they're police. He should have followed such men? Nawa for una. He will win them in court cos they didn't prove who they were and he asked them for means of identification and even went outside to video their bus which he asked if na police car be this? I don't like Portable but if we see truth make we talk.

How did you know they weren't or were in uniform? Or maybe they show ID or not? Now just to suit your mind you jump into conclusion to believe just one party trying to evade court or so... Are you expecting him to say I fought police when they came? The same person who claimed he didn't know they were police but also did a video saying his apprentice called police on him?
Think now haba! Why are Nigerians like this?
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tycyborg:

How did you know they weren't or were in uniform? Or maybe they show ID or not? Now just to suit your mind you jump into conclusion to believe just one party trying to evade court or so... Are you expecting him to say I fought police when they came? The same person who claimed he didn't know they were police but also did a video saying his apprentice called police on him?
Think now haba! Why are Nigerians like this?

Go and watch the video again and tell me if they were in uniform. As for his reply that someone called police on him, he simply said it cos that's what the men said. The men referred to themselves as police and said someone sent them, that was why he made that statement. See, young man, I'm not a fan of portable, never liked him, but those men didn't come with any identification. And the charges he faced in court wasn't "Resisting arrest" cos he was smart to make a video and he's right not to follow them. The court charges are assault charges on the guy who called the men. Please do yourself a favour and think we'll before talking. Have a nice day
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
joshuaidibia:

Go and watch the video again and tell me if they were in uniform. As for his reply that someone called police on him, he simply said it cos that's what the men said. The men referred to themselves as police and said someone sent them, that was why he made that statement. See, young man, I'm not a fan of portable, never liked him, but those men didn't come with any identification. And the charges he faced in court wasn't "Resisting arrest" cos he was smart to make a video and he's right not to follow them. The court charges are assault charges on the guy who called the men. Please do yourself a favour and think we'll before talking. Have a nice day

I was only asking a question how you get to know because people jump into conclusion alot in Nigeria. Thanks for the explanation
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
joshuaidibia:

You don't need to tell me to think before talk because to ma all I did was asked how did you know and that's is a question not a direct challenge so you were the one who didn't think before you said those last sentence. You were making sense before you spoil it with your last sentence
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2023
Tycyborg:

You don't need to tell me to think before talk because to ma all I did was asked how did you know and that's is a question not a direct challenge so you were the one who didn't think before you said those last sentence. You were making sense before you spoil it with your last sentence

Oga shift abeg. Complaining about my last sentence but you turned a blind eye about yours abi. Hypocrisy in the highest level. I used yours last sentence against you and it hurts your feelings, cry baby.
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
joshuaidibia:

Oga shift abeg. Complaining about my last sentence but you turned a blind eye about yours abi. Hypocrisy in the highest level. I used yours last sentence against you and it hurts your feelings, cry baby.

Show me where I turned a blind eyes on yours...
You just can't comprehend... I sebt first one saying you are right since you watched a video evidence that brings your conclusion... And the second scold you for talking as if a question is a direct attack on you... So how is that hypocrite or do you think I am like you guys who will lie no matter what just to prove a point?
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
joshuaidibia:

Nothing hurts my feelings.. it's an online forum not something that will affect my life. So how can it hurt my feelings... I only corrected your ignorance... Simple...
A question is not an accusation.
Re: Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 12:46am On Apr 07, 2023
Tycyborg:

Show me where I turned a blind eyes on yours...
You just can't comprehend... I sebt first one saying you are right since you watched a video evidence that brings your conclusion... And the second scold you for talking as if a question is a direct attack on you... So how is that hypocrite or do you think I am like you guys who will lie no matter what just to prove a point?

Go back and read your message again. Your first quote to me. Read your last sentence. If you don't find offence in that then you're being ignorant and there's no point continuing this conversation. If sense was an attendance sheet, you must have been absent. Goodbye, I'm done. Can't keep talking to someone who can't see their wrong but tend to point others flaws. I'm done wasting my time with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. / Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.