Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning (29070 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by alanto: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2023
When they told you about the North and South Alliance you yinmu... Everybody has left them behind... Only them against the whole Nigeria... Is motivational speakers don go whine biafrans

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2023
RecentHistory:

Tinubu will be sworn in and he will rule for 8 years.

Those Igbos making noise about interim government were talking about BVAS 2 weeks ago and Biafra 2 years ago.
We know them well, we know how to neutralise their threats.
Lol! Forget those IPOB idiots.They don't matter at all.Am Igbo,but those idiots have made me disgusted with them.

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by greatiyk4u(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2023
El Rufai raised alarm that cabals in Aso rock are plotting ING, because of fear of offending Northerners, the narrative here has been changed that IpOB and Obidents are plotting ING

Ije uwam

7 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2023
greatiyk4u:

"Amu igbo"
Ije uwam
Lol!
Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by History555: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Alarmists and noise makers. Is interim government going to fall from heaven. Only buhari can install an interim govt. So irrespective of wat anyone says, no one except buhari can install an interim govt.

9 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by ShaqFu: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2023
When the hammer of the law fall on these idiots calling for the installation of interim government, they'll start complaining about their fundamental human right being violated and gross abuse of power, not knowing their foolishness is the root cause of it all.

2 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by iHateFraudsters: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2023
pryme:
Define a Winch,
A Winch is someone that will not progress and yet does everything in their power so that no one will progress also.

You're wrong.

A winch is a mechanical device that is used to pull in or let out or otherwise adjust the tension of a rope or wire rope.

4 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by Steinmann: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2023
EASIEST WAY TO PLUNGE A COUNTRY INTO CRISIS IS TO UPHOLD A RIGGED ELECTION.
History has shown it as an undeniable reoccuring decimal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by BrotherShade: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Nothing will happen

No man born of a woman can swear in Tinubu as Nigeria president sad

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by thisisit: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2023
THE FIRST SUSPECT IN THIS INTERIM GOVERNMENT PROJECT IS..IS..

EL RUFAI.. YES . HE SUGGESTED IT EVEN BEFORE ELECTIONS.

HOT QUESTIONS:
1. Why did Boris Johnson sneak into Nigeria.
2. Where is Tinubu?

7 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by emilo2bad: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2023
NwaAdazzi:
Never Heard of the guy..
May be you are not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by haffaze777(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2023
BrotherShade:
Nothing will happen

No man born of a woman can swear in Tinubu as Nigeria president sad

Let me quote you so as to remind you later🤣

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by SpatialKing(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2023
Nothing will happen

Toothless bingos

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2023
Interim govt can only be installed by the bigot in aso rock but still somehow Igbos are bearing the brunt.

Nigerians are mostly a terrible bunch of bigoted, uncivilised people with no sense of shame or national pride.

Tufiakwa!

6 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by SpatialKing(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2023
PureMe01:
Noisemakers

Don't mind them, they thought we are Yakubu Gawon era...

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by Web2020: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2023
Where is the source of the news? You just wrote the daily post. No link? APC with desperation is like tea and butter
Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by ozo13(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2023
APCNig:
Shey una don hear? This is South West and Core North alliance. South East and North Central be warned.
abeg my North central no dey with them ooo.am sure asari docubor and SS PDP no dey with them too even SE PDP wey Dem show shege for election no dey with them too.It now boil down to Obidients are just on their own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by WantsandMore: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2023
muykem:
I mentioned suspected sponsorship of interim government here yesterday but Admin delected my post. I rest my case.
You had no proof or evidence, good riddance, if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by BrotherShade: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2023
haffaze777:

Let me quote you so as to remind you later🤣
I repeat, no man born of a woman can swear in Tinubu as Nigeria president 😎

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by Cantonese: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2023
Common shut you mouth and stop the rubbish.

Must you force people to belong. Democracy is not synonymous with the use of force to cohabit. Which part of the country failed to play its own part in ensuring that this democratic dispensation was actualized. NADECO comprised of Nigerians from different tribes. Other Nigerians within and without played their roles. Providence played its role with the elimination of Abacha in 1998. This Shettima probably was a toddler in 1998. Why does this fellow mean by “try rubbish”? This is the same group in 2019 that threatened the SW that they would not cede power to them.

Having heated up the polity and systemically ensured the division of the country along ethnic and religious lines, how then do you want to force the same people to stay together in the name of democracy?

A few days ago, FFK foolishly declared a new found love between the north and the SW. On his own he further showed how deep the division had become when he cut off the SS and SE in his warped thinking. Will Tinubu be the President of just the north and SW? He won votes across all sides of the country to lead the entire country.

If some are disagreeing, is it not to appease them politically and move ahead? Such Muntulas as this Shettima fellow, should bow their faces in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by wolexy14(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Christistruth03:
Gov Sanwo Olu should immediately revoke the C of Os and demolish any buildings or Businesses harbouring ipob Terrorists in Lagos
as u are not intelligent enuf to see dat the country don collapse e dey baffle me .....even yoruba nation is waxing stronger..... konile di ile mu ni bayi ooooo......d only people holding nigeria from breaking is hausas .....naija tilo already

2 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by DesChyko: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2023
To be honest, this Interim Government thing is popular amongst the supposed winners of the selection process than elsewhere.

Why is their modus operandi always to create problems themselves and cry over it 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by starz100: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Interim government is illegal, but inec obviously didn't do a good job,yet this same government that is wailing over call for ing, could not sanction the electoral body or investigate the causes.There is no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by SledgeHammerer: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2023
Obi, Datti and their Obidient lunatics are day dreaming. The North no send una. Bad losers! We'll smoke them like shisha.

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by Switruth: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2023
Seun is very weak in curtailing all these ethnic and tribal bastards all over nairaland. When a thread is being posted wether educational or not boom it’ll entirely change to tribal war. Nairaland isn’t helping matters o.

3 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by BerniceIma: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2023
We know the winner of the 2023 election.Mr Yakubu is fraud star.
Thanks. The judge in wheelchair will decide the court case.
Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by Bfly: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2023
The media is gradually creating the idea of interim government out of no source.

Before you know it, it would hijack idle souls. And will make it real.

It has been proven that the mind can create disease for the body out of thin air.

3 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by Erickymania: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2023
NwaAdazzi:
Never Heard of the guy..
. And nobody even knows your name. The guy's name is Yerima Shettima
Re: Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning by DesChyko: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2023
muykem:
I mentioned suspected sponsorship of interim government here yesterday but Admin delected my post. I rest my case.

I think it was deleted because of the grammatical error, not even the empty information you gave 🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Governor Ambode At #OLIC3 / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election / Governor Ihedioha Flags-off 9.8bn Erosion Control Project At Urualla, Pays N500M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.