Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Who Are You?� - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Are You?� (342 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You?� by Deepmiind: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2023
Even the most prominent researchers in the world started with a question

So many popular brands started by questioning their objectives and formulating ideas from such questions

So I asked my friend, "what makes freelance writing enjoyable, productive, and profitable?

She replied, "If you don't put yourself out there, nobody will come looking for you."

Immediately, I cringed so hard at the picture of my life and how I've been concealing the gift I ought to share

I am constantly learning and trying new things

I note every action, encounter, thought, and behavior

Our personalities shape our life, so we must make the best of it

Our goals envision the path we take to greatness

What we do with our very lives and the little actions we take contribute to who we become

And to figure out who we want to become, we need first to ask ourselves who we are

I am a creative and God's work in progress

Who are you?

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Nigeria Greatest Need And What Nigerians Can Offer / Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.