Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos (45263 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by IgOga(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Mumudients were here yesterday claiming it was staged.

Hope they lock him up for good

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Biodun556(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Tranquillity360:
They should fold their hands as rascals attack them and their businesses?

Where were they attacked?

You are the attackers, you are the complainants at the same time

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2023
zoedew:
β€œI will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.” - Chinua Achebe.

TRULY, YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SICK.
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Proudpolygamist: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2023
Good, his useless palace should be demolishee and his CoC revoked.
Henceforth all ibo traditional titles in Yorubaland should be disallowed. What impetus

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Ventura1: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2023
Why not go back to sleep when your man loses the election?
MaliCampus:
When an Igbo man Sneezes, Nigeria catches Cold.

We've seen the likes of Oluomo, Ononuga and co threaten Igbos and other tribe,The police came and told us they were joking lols.Even the oba of Lagos once threatend to throw them in the Lagoon,Nobody took him serious.

If I'm sleeping and wake-up to hear Yoruba beating the drum of war, I'll go back to sleep - IBB 1993

Igbos are indeed the greatest of All. wink smiley wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by kettykin: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2023
The revolution that everyone is prayerfully avoiding will be triggered by the carelessness and lack of tact of some people

1 Like

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Richieniit: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by zoedew: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2023
MaliCampus:

We've seen the likes of Oluomo, Ononuga and co threaten Igbos and other tribe,The police came and told us they were joking lols.Even the oba of Lagos once threatend to throw them in the Lagoon,Nobody took him serious.

If I'm sleeping and wake-up to hear Yoruba beating the drum of war, I'll go back to sleep - IBB 1993

1. Sadd

1 Like

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Tranquillity360: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2023
lapintoz:

Send us your address....we want to deliver peace unto you....

Come Lagos.
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by slimmax: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2023
It's a joke na, same way Mc oluomo said, case closed
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Jsucre(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Tranquillity360:
It won't change anything because he's not alone on this,rascals will be put to their place if their attack on Igbos continue.

Nobody have the Monopoly of violent.

Igbos are want peace but if you are not comfortable with the peace then you get what you want.
wasted

1 Like

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Switruth: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Ethnic and tribal slurs will never end in this nairaland. Seun and co should be up and doing. Non of these guys here tearing everywhere apart can do that offline. That’s the funny part.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by rafcrown(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Thats the right thing to do.
People should think before they talk.

11 Likes

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Saidfx(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2023
He made this video in his palace in a yoruba land. Totally outrageous, if not for seun new rules, I know wetin I for talk. However, all igbo palace in Lagos must be traced, found and demolished. Period

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Jlow2: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Very brave man,I have said it b4 if Mc oluomo can not be arrested, there will never be respect for constituted authority

3 Likes

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2023
If true then very good development. I am sick to death per the inaction of DSS and other security agencies charged with preventing a breakdown of law and order.

Rather than do their job, so Nigerians see results, they have turned to Linda Ikeji to be revealing vague plots with nameless perpetrators with no action seen to bring anyone to book despite the seriousness of the claims.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by lawman88(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2023
I'm not Igbo but all I can say is selective arrest. What of MC Oluomo? Everyone who threatened public peace should be arrested and prosecuted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by BABANGBALI: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2023
Just like ojukwu, the guy ran to a hotel, where he was caught grin grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Tranquillity360: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Jsucre:
My father is wasted
Yes, you're right
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Jsucre(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Just imagine Wike na Lagos governor!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by kettykin: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Saidfx:
He made this video in his palace in a yoruba land. Totally outrageous, if not for seun new rules, I know wetin I for talk. However, all igbo palace in Lagos must be traced, found and demolished. Period

I pray this is done immediately

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Tranquillity360: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Saidfx:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Your cry is just starting.

1 Like

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by ArewaNorth: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2023

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by 7upnigeria: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Na so
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Christistruth03: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2023
maivd:
Ok ipob should go and release him.

If We hear even "Pim" from Ipob Terrorists in any market in Lagos that Market will be Closed down and turned into an Amusement park

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by Zorn: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Biodun556:
Good

Igbo people have not change from the behavior that destroyed their forefathers in the first republic

You ran away from ipob terrorism in the south east, now you're inviting the same ipob to the place you and your business are accommodated because the owner didn't hand it over to you

What gut do you have ?
did I hear you say accommodate and do businesses in Lagos? The business you are burning? Lol I just hope the igbo nation is ready to defend it self from state sponsored terror against them in a nation they call their own.
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by wahalawahala: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2023
MaliCampus:

why the coward run Comot house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by twilliamx(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Why he kan run. So he couldn't stand and defend his word. Chest beating as usual

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by BABANGBALI: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Switruth:
Ethnic and tribal slurs will never end in this nairaland. Seun and co should be up and doing. Non of these guys here tearing everywhere apart can do that offline. That’s the funny part.
leave Seun alone, he is enjoying everything and always smiling to the bank
Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by chudez0147(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Good for him... some people you envy in this life don't really have sense

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Donates N100 Million For South East-Abuja Road Construction / LASTMA Officials Challenge Police Officers For Driving One Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.