Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie (41008 Views)

BREAKING: APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie / Imo APC Suspends Governor Okorocha / APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie by Oboys12: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
IrawoKross:
This drunkard was used and dumped like an inexperience prostitute at Gboko.

A replica of Femi Fani-Kayode, they're both useless to the APC.

IyaebeTheGreat, take note, they'll use and dump you if you don't stop your foolish support for the APC.

Did I hear say used and dump.
One time Senior Assistant to president buhari and present Chairman NDDC used and dump.
How many persons in APC benefited one tenth of this.
All this uninformed and empty brains go just carry phone dey type because data is cheap

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
IrawoKross:
This drunkard was used and dumped like an inexperience prostitute at Gboko.

A replica of Femi Fani-Kayode, they're both useless to the APC.

IyaebeTheGreat, take note, they'll use and dump you if you don't stop your foolish support for the APC.

Used and dumped?

SSA to Bubu for years, then NDDC Chair for how many months?

Do you know how many lifetimes worth of normal people's incomes she has collected in that time?

Nna, ehn....if na so "use and dump" take be, make APC come "use and dump" me, biko!

NDDC from now till Bubu handover don do me!

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie by eeetuk(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
"Information available to us show very clearly that she was openly campaigning for candidates of opposition parties, especially the People's Democratic Party, in the run-up to the Presidential and National Assembly, as well as the Governorship and State House of Assembly Election. It was also observed that all her allies and supporters were working for the PDP in the state. The evidence of this could be seen in the fact that the party lost in her polling unit(unit 8,ward 4)in the Presidential,Senatorial,House of Representatives,Governorship and State Assembly Elections."

It makes sense of her actions ! And let me tell you why her behavior makes sense. Nigeria is a tribal country. PDP vice presidential candidate is Dr okowa from Delta---the same as Mrs lauretta. who will pass up an opportunity to make someone from his or her town vice president of Nigeria? No one that i know of. That is why Mrs lauretta voted PDP instead of her party, the APC. So, I call her suspension stupid and foolish.
Re: APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie by Ebony2King: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm waiting for the use and dump

U will see it especially because of the smelly pussy
Re: APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ebony2King:

U will see it especially because of the smelly pussy
You want to be unfortunate abi?
Re: APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie by Ebony2King: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You want to be unfortunate abi?

I should be asking u that question 😂 😂

Cuntus Smellus
Re: APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie by Angelicqueen(f): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Don't mind the wom, dey do face like scattered beans inside pot
Re: APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie by Pecopo(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Loss of trust

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May / Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.