Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

This Igbo Man Is Threatening To Shut Down Lagos Yoruba Wake Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Igbo Man Is Threatening To Shut Down Lagos Yoruba Wake Up (158 Views)

A Loan App Is Threatening To Sue Me To Court And Send My Pictures To TV Stations / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Igbo Man Is Threatening To Shut Down Lagos Yoruba Wake Up by Unitybiz: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: This Igbo Man Is Threatening To Shut Down Lagos Yoruba Wake Up by orisa37: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2023
POLICE SHOULD ARREST HIM AND LOCK HIM UP.
Re: This Igbo Man Is Threatening To Shut Down Lagos Yoruba Wake Up by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2023
APC will be pushing out a lot of propaganda. Always remember that they're liars and their party is filled with criminals. They should never be trusted.

(1) (Reply)

LET’S TALK!! Is Portable Going To Jail? (see What Will Happen) ;D / Western Hypocrisy Stinks / Asiri Nnla Itan Nigeria And How Mko Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.