Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested (383 Views)

Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) / Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2023
The Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate in Lagos State, Fredrick Nwajagu, has been arrested.
Speaking in a video that went viral on Friday, Nwajagu threatened to invite members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra to secure the properties of Igbo people in the state.
He said, “IPOB, we will invite them. They have no job. All of the IPOB will protect all of our shops. And we have to pay them. We have to mobilise for that.
We have to do that. We must have our security so that they will stop attacking us at midnight, in the morning, and in the afternoon.
“When they discover that we have our security before they will come, they will take caution. I am not saying a single word to be hidden. I am not hiding my words, let my words go viral. Igbo must get their right and get a stand in Lagos State,”
he added.

A source in the police who preferred anonymity told The PUNCH that the Igbo leader was arrested on Saturday morning by a joint team of policemen and operatives of the Department of State Services.
“A team of police and DSS went to his palace but he had already fled. He was later traced to a hotel in Ejigbo where he was arrested,” the source said.

https://punchng.com/breaking-man-threatening-to-invite-ipob-to-lagos-arrested/

mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2023
grin grin dramatic APC

For their mind now, we go buy this propaganda grin grin grin

Arrest him jare grin don't forget to take MC Oluomo along

You guys don kuku turn Nigeria to a joke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2023
APC will be pushing out a lot of propaganda. Always remember that they're liars and their party is filled with criminals.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested by Christistruth03: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Good

Gov Sanwo Olu should also revoke all his C of Os and close down his Businesses

They should go through his phone records and Messages and pick up those who were part of his plan to invite Ipob Terrorists to Lagos

Go through his CCTV and see who visited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested by oyin44: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2023
grin cheesy

Why was the coward hiding himself in a hotel..

He should have been a man enough to face the national guards...coward

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested by Twistaray(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2023
grin

He whaaaaaaaattt? cheesy

A team of police and DSS went to his palace but he had already fled. He was later traced to a hotel in Ejigbo where he was arrested,”

Baba hopped for Okukwu's style. grin

When he was making his mouth talking and shouting like a typical Akpu swallower he thought he could get away and now, he fled. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested by Twistaray(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2023
Christistruth03:
Good

Gov Sanwo Olu should also revoke all his C of Os and close down his Businesses

They should go through his phone records and Messages and pick up those who were part of his plan to invite Ipob Terrorists to Lagos

Go through his CCTV and see who visited

You couldn't have said this better. I am 💯 in support.

The nonsense called palace and crown must be burned and be charged in the court of law for threatening and treason. cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested by Jostoman: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2023
The man was only joking the way MC Oluomo was joking before governorship election, you people are just provoking igbo people so that everything can scatter because lagos landlord is afraid the court Case might not favour him.

Congratulation to our happy Security Agent who always derive joy in killing indecent and peaceful protesters, please keep it UP.

Almighty Allah will judge and you reward you Plenty plenty.
Re: BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested by Arapmoi22: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Twistaray:

You couldn't have said this better. I am 💯 in support.

The nonsense called palace and crown must be burned and be charged in the court of law for threatening and treason. cool

Calling for a proscribed terrorist group to come to Lagos has made himself a member of the group. People don't know the weight of what they do.
The Mumu PhD holder on Ibom Air was shouting, "Obidients you are here and they are treating me like this".
He failed to understand that he only will answer for his own foolishness.
Please, anyone who wants to do foolish things should be ready for the consequences of the action. OYO.
Re: BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested by XY23: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
The Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate in Lagos State, Fredrick Nwajagu, has been arrested.
Speaking in a video that went viral on Friday, Nwajagu threatened to invite members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra to secure the properties of Igbo people in the state.
He said, “IPOB, we will invite them. They have no job. All of the IPOB will protect all of our shops. And we have to pay them. We have to mobilise for that.
We have to do that. We must have our security so that they will stop attacking us at midnight, in the morning, and in the afternoon.
“When they discover that we have our security before they will come, they will take caution. I am not saying a single word to be hidden. I am not hiding my words, let my words go viral. Igbo must get their right and get a stand in Lagos State,”
he added.

A source in the police who preferred anonymity told The PUNCH that the Igbo leader was arrested on Saturday morning by a joint team of policemen and operatives of the Department of State Services.
“A team of police and DSS went to his palace but he had already fled. He was later traced to a hotel in Ejigbo where he was arrested,” the source said.

https://punchng.com/breaking-man-threatening-to-invite-ipob-to-lagos-arrested/

mynd44 nlfpmod

If this is not mind-control at the highest level, I wonder what is. They sold them a lie before and during elections, now they're selling them another just to forestall a collective push-back from the OBIdient movement. Watch as 'IPOB in lagos' becomes the new trend among supposedly sophisticated folks. Politicians have another level of manipulative wisdom.
Re: BREAKING: Man Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos Arrested by Mynd44: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2023

(1)

Dino Melaye Want All The Youths To Come Out And Protest Over INEC Chairman / Tinubu Supporters Are The Most Foolish Set Of People In The World / Only Lagos Works Under Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.