Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation (45958 Views)

New Naira Policy: Gbajabiamila Faults Buhari, Emefiele Over CBN Policy / Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / 35 State Governors Invite Godwin Emefiele Over Naira Redesign, Withdrawal Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by ijustdey: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
The Senate, on Wednesday, said it would summon the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, over inflation and naira devaluation which had led Nigerians to more hardship.

The senators lamented that the United States dollar to naira had now risen to N700 which was very sad and calls for immediate attention.

https://punchng.com/breaking-senate-to-invite-emefiele-over-naira-devaluation/

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is funny

Bdcs operating in the black market are being starved of dollars, that means they have to make price attractive to bring in dollars

208 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by VeryWickedMan: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
AbokiFX has equalized in the 69th minute

424 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Slayar: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This is funny

Bdcs operating in the black market are being starved of dollars, that means they have to make price attractive to bring in dollars

The higher the demand ,the higher the price.

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by backtovillage: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
S
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Slayar:

The higher the demand ,the higher the price.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Brookdcook: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Vote APC 2023 for continuous assessment grin

405 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Prettylima(f): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Abokifx need to be arrested check my signature I produce cartons of all types

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by ignis: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dull and Dumb senate. Keep approving extravagant multi billion dollars borrowing request and be inviting Emefiele for questioning.

By the time Buhari finish with Nigerian economy, Zimbabwe will be better.

371 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by MITCHELL96: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
This wicked man! angry

CBN governor my foot!

Same man that stopped Nigerians from buying dollar to save themselves. angry

May you die of cancer!

188 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by kk2027: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Brookdcook:
Vote APC 2023 for continuous assessment grin

And APC is saying that Tinubu will continue from where Buhari stopped smh

255 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Gidah: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Just wow

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by SeaTrade(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
wink
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by cjudy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin

No need inviting him. Tilubu said when erected, he won’t pay with dollar to the zone B’s.

APC doesn’t have business with Dollar. Make e reach 1k please

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by OreoPaschal(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is painful. This government is bent on making Naira worthless. The hack is way out of proportion. People are starving, and dying at the same time. I cannot eat to my satisfaction anymore either do my dependents because of this hikes. And someone on their right senses still want us to recycle the same team that gave us a clueless Government. To all supporters of this present Government, may your personal pains be the same as the common Nigerians who are passing through this hardship today.

After this life, I don't wish to come as human being in Nigeria again. It's either, I am an angel or a pet in a sane clime.

140 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Firstcitizen: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
shocked
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by christejames(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Emefiele is a huge disappointment... undecided

A sound mind who was later turned an economic neophyte after hobnobbing with the evil people in APC.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
They should summon Osinbajo too.
We can still remember these deceptive slogan "Buhari will handle security Osinbajo will handle economy." angry

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by clintino700(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
APC govt is just bad in all sectors

36 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Cha E!

Nothing Is Really Working In This Country

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7249992/naira-further-crashes-n700-dollar

Incase You Need Services, Please Get In Touch With On WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Exkandayee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Make e reach 2000, make I finish my mansion for naija

30 Likes

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Rahkman: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na 1k e go reach before october....by then I go cash out my dollars for bet365 wey the value just dey increase like cryptocurrency

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by opalu: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mumubari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by samabiodun: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
I was so amazed when I changed a mere $15 to #10,490 around 2 pm today our naira is finished even 1 cefa is around #1.4.
Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever have
while Emefiele is the worsted CBN governor so far

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
We just started sheybi them say Buhari would handle economy and osibanjo would handle security........

Yeye

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by WibusJaga: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022

"Buhari will Fix Insecurity, Osinbajo will Fix Economy"

Wonder wetin this evil APC wan use scam us this time around.
Our Elders say:
"Dem no de Deceive Ashawo Fvck 2 Times"

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by SenatePresdo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
I will make $1 equal to #1. _ APC.

I will recruit 50 million youths and feed them corn, and Garri to drink_ APC.

Yet some youths Zombies are still campaigning for APC.

Anybody that would vote APC, may APC continue happening to him and his household till the rest of his life, Amen.

It's a good prayer for them, because they believe APC is the best thing after Dollar Bills.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by grandstar(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Let me read the article properly first

1 Like

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by sofeo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Let's see.
Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by BeanmanX(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Emefiele is an incompetent loser,,,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by cRobo: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation by lost24: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mumu Gov

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.