Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Technical Analysis And Price Prediction Of Litecoin LTC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Technical Analysis And Price Prediction Of Litecoin LTC (278 Views)

Don't Believe JP Morgan's Prediction Of The Naira. Here Is Why / My Twenty Year Prediction Of The Naira. / N7,000.00 Worth Of Litecoin For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical Analysis And Price Prediction Of Litecoin LTC by autofreak2020(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Litecoin halving is around the corner, this is an event that will reduce block reward by half, which means that miners will be paid half of what they used to receive before.

Because I want you to benefit from future price actions, I made this Technical Analysis and Price Prediction of Litecoin LTC for you.

Watch till the end and share with your friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoU7VVW20zc
Re: Technical Analysis And Price Prediction Of Litecoin LTC by autofreak2020(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
When Is Litecoin halving?

August 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Whether I Was Scammed Or Not By RAEHEEMEXCHANGE® / 50 Tons Capacity Cold Room / Food Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.