Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Massive Giveaway Here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Massive Giveaway Here! (122 Views)

Massive Giveaway $$$. Just Sign Up And Join The List. Ends In Two Days / Massive Giveaway!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Giveaway Here! by susrite(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
So, I really feel like doing a little giveaway for everyone who inspite of the hardship and evil occurrences going on in the country, stayed strong and didn't give up.
I can only give as much as I have and below is part of what you might win if you are willing to try your luck

1. Recharge cards ranging from 200 to1,000
2. Free Premium softwares (either foe windows or wordpress or PHP Scripts)
3. Free Website (includes Hosting and designing. you will need to get your domain yourself
4. One Hundred Thousand Naira

All you have to do is visit this link and spin a wheel. What you see is what you win.
Input your correct Email. That's where you would be contacted if you win any price

HAPPY MONTH OF APRIL TO US ALL

Besides, what's with this new Nairaland dark theme?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Names Nigeria’s Counter- Terrorism Centre After Jordan King / A Complete Guide To Evans Real Estate Agent / Chinaza Ada Igbo_ezumaezu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.