Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Do You Like The New Look Of Nairaland (YES OR NO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Like The New Look Of Nairaland (YES OR NO) (393 Views)

The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / See The New Look Of The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do You Like The New Look Of Nairaland (YES OR NO) by AfriNotesNEWS: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
First I thank the Nairaland team, not just Seun. For all they are doing recently to return to the glorious days of Nairaland. Is my pray they keep improving

While we woke up to new looks and feel of Nairaland, I mean the back theme. So I feel like asking. Do you like it yes or no

To me, is a NO

I feel is just a play. the black theme is one thing that has never happened to Nairaland for years. Is nice seeing this, but let's hope Nairaland Just Dey Play

Drop your opinion

Re: Do You Like The New Look Of Nairaland (YES OR NO) by AfriNotesNEWS: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
They have restored the previous white theme. Seun should have allowed it for a day or two..... My opinion

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The New Look Of Nairaland (YES OR NO) by Pat081: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
No I hate it
Re: Do You Like The New Look Of Nairaland (YES OR NO) by NothingDoMe: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
It should work according to your phone settings. If you set a dark background then the dark background should come up.
Re: Do You Like The New Look Of Nairaland (YES OR NO) by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2023

(1)

Peter Obi, In Last-Minute Push For Votes, Begs Bishop Oyedepo For Help / Dino Melaye Want All The Youths To Come Out And Protest Over INEC Chairman / Court Of Appeal Should Transmit The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.