Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Change of Color. Thank God It Was April Fool's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change of Color. Thank God It Was April Fool's (380 Views)

The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Change of Color. Thank God It Was April Fool's by bigdammyj: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
I said it in my earlier post that the change of Nairaland face was for April fool, but that not withstanding Seun Osewa must be sue for eye damages because for that brief moment, a lot of complain was recorded......

Na joke I dey play oh..... but if you're not satisfied, "GO TO COURT.

1 Like

Re: The Change of Color. Thank God It Was April Fool's by jhydebaba(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
This April enter well oh! I just dey halla say why Nairaland decide to go back stone age.
Re: The Change of Color. Thank God It Was April Fool's by bigdammyj: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
jhydebaba:
This April enter well oh! I just dey halla say why Nairaland decide to go back stone age.

The thing first be me like film, i thought my phone had issues didn't even bother to check other apps but went straight to restart my phone.
Re: The Change of Color. Thank God It Was April Fool's by skj1377(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Was not seeing the thread clearly anymore. Nairaland as it is will be difficult to upgrade. It was Designed to load easily with the slowest of data speed. Meaning no much graphic or video content. Maybe if he tries NairalandPlus on separate sets of servers.
Re: The Change of Color. Thank God It Was April Fool's by Mynd44: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2023

(1)

Bandits Strike Katsina Again Killed Dozens Of Worshipers At Mosque / Some LP Supporters From The East Should Stop This Hypocrisy / Fr. Mbaka Begs God To Forgive The Church For Giving God's Glory To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.