Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) (1064 Views)

My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) / The Delicious Moi Moi Am Cooking / My Making Of Moi Moi With Leaf And Also Bake Moi Moi With Oven (pix&video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Let's make moin moin with Gizzard using the frying method. This is a fail proof method of making moi moi that everyone will be asking for more. Have you tried it before or would you be trying it out? It's simple and easy to make.

Ingredients:

Beans
Gizzard
Tatashe
Onions
Crayfish
Oil
Seasoning
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-0hgIxhHuI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Number 1 in the kitchen department. Weldone

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Number 1 in the kitchen department. Weldone

Thank you thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by Tokskob2008: 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol.... We don comot from the conventional way of using eggs and fish for moi moi already

1 Like

Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by Umsworld: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
I'm gradually becoming a wonderful cook thanks mam

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Umsworld:
I'm gradually becoming a wonderful cook thanks mam

That's good to know.
Practice makes perfect.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tokskob2008:
Lol.... We don comot from the conventional way of using eggs and fish for moi moi already

There's no monopoly of protein when it comes to cooking.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by CodeTemplar: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
What happened to the whole chicken? You just using the gizzard alone and "pepper-souping" the remaining chicken o. Nice one.
Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by nwetadinobi042(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ma, how did you mastered everything about food like this? cool
gloryhomemaker:
Let's make moin moin with Gizzard using the frying method. This is a fail proof method of making moi moi that everyone will be asking for more. Have you tried it before or would you be trying it out? It's simple and easy to make.

Ingredients:

Beans
Gizzard
Tatashe
Onions
Crayfish
Oil
Seasoning
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-0hgIxhHuI
Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
Ma, how did you mastered everything about food like this? cool

We keep learning everyday and practice makes perfect.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by nwetadinobi042(m): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
For starters, did you go to food school? Lol
gloryhomemaker:

We keep learning everyday and practice makes perfect.
Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
For starters, did you go to food school? Lol

No, I learnt watching my mother, sisters and others cook.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
That's very nice, ma, and I am learning from you too cool cool cool
gloryhomemaker:

No, I learnt watching my mother, sisters and others cook.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Delicious Moi Moi With Gizzard Using Frying Method (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
That's very nice, ma, and I am learning from you too cool cool cool

Good to know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Health Drink / Zahra Buhari-indimi Shows Off Watermelons Harvested From President Buhari’s Farm / Nigerians Please Eat Healthy.... Tshally Oat Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.