Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m (339 Views)

……….60by60 beach front property With An Uncompleted 4 Bedroom Duplex ( Eleko) / Estate In Sangotedo With JUST #3m...contact 08167833426. Promo Ends Soon / Beach Front Court, Beside Lekki Free Zone Complex, Opp. Eko Tourist Center @4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Proximity to the beach has consistently been a key
driver in enhancing demand for waterfront
properties around the world. Apart from the more
obvious advantages of exclusivity and lifestyle,
there is also strong scientific evidence to suggest
living near water has positive psychological and
physiological effects.
Below are five reasons why beachfront real estate
is always in relatively higher demand and able to
draw a premium price irrespective of market
conditions.

1. High Resale Value
Given its location and the fact that natural
beachfront space is limited, properties along the
beach are relatively in higher demand as compared
to urban developments further in-land.
It is also a more resilient asset such that even with
a dip in the market, it will also be the first type of
property to start appreciating again.

2. Higher Rental Demand ROI
If your main objective is to earn a steady rental
income, choosing a beachfront location will
inevitably fetch you higher returns and occupancy
rates compared to other types of properties.

3. My Home, Your Vacation!
When you reside in a beachfront property you are
making a lifestyle choice. Whether it is a holiday
home for you to enjoy as a vacation or staycation
spot, or to rent out over long-term and/or even
short-term periods, beachfront living often carries
a premium many people are willing to pay.

4. Encourages an Active Lifestyle
Living on the beach prompts you to get out and be
more active. Whether it's a morning run, evening
stroll, weekend fitness and entertainment
activities, having the beach on your doorstep
provides you with greater physical wellbeing. Not
to mention the health benefits of fresh air, vitamin
D, and healing properties of salt water.

5. The View Never Gets Old
Location aside, if the property you are choosing
actually faces the sea you can expect even higher
premiums and demand for your particular unit.
Waking up to stunning views everyday is another
pleasure in itself.
The quality and excellence of the views can
increase the value of a high standing property by
up to 50%.

Experience the best of both worlds by owning a piece of The Wealthy Islet. A blend of resort living and a great investment opportunity.
Imagine hosting your friends and family at your own beachfront property at The Wealthy Islet.
Make it a reality with our amazing payment plans.
*NEAREST LANDMARKS*

*Everything you need is just a short walk away!*
⛳Lakowe Lakes and Golf Resort
🚖Coscharis Motors
🏬Novare Mall
🏫Corona School
🎓Green Springs School

What are we offering?
*FEATURES*
Private resort
Electricity
Excellent road network
Gated community
Recreational facilities

*LOCATION*
Behind Eko-Akete, Abijo, Lagos.

*TITLE*
Certificate of Occupancy

*SELLING PRICE*
500Sqm - N30M
*Initial deposit: 3 Million Naira*

1000Sqm - N60M
*Initial Deposit - 6 Million naira*

Our Client reward is still ongoing, take advantage today!
This piece of prime residential real estate is yours for the taking.
For more enquiries and inspection;
📞/WhatsApp Simi +2348163287079

Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good qualities beach front estate at WEALTHY ISLET offers👇
Private resort
Electricity
Excellent road network
Gated community
Recreational facilities
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Experiencing beauty of nature provides good memorial feelings
Beach front estate at the WEALTHY ISLET serves as a tourist attraction to both citizens and foreigners.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nature lover will agree with me that waking up to the Beauty of the ocean from your house keeps the mind refreshed and helps to kickstart your day positively.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rich people do not take beach front for granted, that is why we have a good number of wealthy people living in banana island, consider owning a home at WEALTHY ISLET it will be a good investment for you.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
The reality of life is that, where some are calling water or consider to be too far, some are seeing great investment opportunities. Just like the Dubai of yesterday that was known to be a dessert with sands and camels is now known to be a megacity with skyscrapers and aquarium which is now of the top choice locations for tourism and vacation today.
Start investing now with beach front estate at WEALTHY ISLET, and make your investment be like Dubai.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
Beach activities I love engaging and experiencing with friends and families include👇
*Mini golf
*Water Bucket relay
*Limbo at the beach
*Cornhole
*Bocce ball 🏀
*kayaking

Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Fun exciting beach facts that will surprise you👇
*Beach water covers about 71 percent of the Earth’s surface.
*There is no such thing as a seagull! It’s a casual name people use for gulls.
*coral reefs protect coastlines from storms and erosion.
*408 million people visited the beach in 2019.
*Beaches first became popular destinations in the mid-18th century in Europe.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
HEALTHY BENEFITS WHY I TELL MY SMART INVESTORS TO INVEST IN BEACH FRONT ESTATE AT “WEALTHY ISLET.”
Beach front property will help your physical and mental health.
living around water helps you breath in fresh air.
The beach can be a refreshing place that makes you feel better the longer you’re there.
Sunlight increase positive effect on your mood and mental outlook.
The beach front is a good place to head to when you’re feeling stressed and overwhelmed.

Why not purchase a plot in beach front estate at “WEALTHY ISLET” and enjoy those benefits👆
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
My smart investors this is why I am giving you the opportunity to own a property by beach front estate at “WEALTHY ISLET”
👆you can see construction is on going with a rapid-moving rate.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2023
Visualize investing in a very good location whereby everything you need is just a short walk from you.
⛳Lakowe Lakes and Golf Resort
🚖Coscharis Motors
🏬Novare Mall
🏫Corona School
🎓Green Springs School
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Experience the best of both worlds by owning a piece of The Wealthy Islet. A blend of resort living and a great investment opportunity.
Imagine hosting your friends and family at your own beachfront property at The Wealthy Islet.
Make it a reality with our amazing payment plans.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2023
The beach is the best spot to reconnect with nature. From examining the tiniest little seashells to experiencing the vastness of the ocean.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Do you know that investing in beach front estate at WEALTHY ISLET will lead you in making endless choices, because there are so many fun outdoor activities at the beach.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Weather you’re after picturesque white sands, trendy local vibes, or secluded private-island hideout the best beach for you is THE WEALTHY ISLET.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2023
The places you can afford now may not be the place you like but it’s called WISE INVESTMENT.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Luxury vacation living is meant for you.
Yes you.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
The properties I have for you are more beautiful than you desires
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Imagine waking up to stunning views everyday of your life, Do you know it’s another pleasure itself.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
I want to establish beach front estate, But I don’t know where to start from. Talk less WEALTHY ISLET IS HERE FOR YOU and I am also here for you
Dial my number now +2348163287079
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Proximity to the beach has consistently been a key
driver in enhancing demand for waterfront
properties around the world.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Change your mindset and start thinking like rich people.
Rich people think about the future and that is why they invest ahead
Rich people know that investing in a property will always appreciate in the nearest future, why not be like them and start now.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
90% of millionaires become so through owning Real Estate: that is the surest way to long lasting wealth.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
The best investment on earth is Earth; THE WEALTHY ISLET : A beach front hub in Abijo Lagos.
Call me now 👇for a huge discount.
+2348163287079
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
There’s always opportunity in real estate. It’s just a matter of finding that opportunity in the current market. And that’s why we’re here to give you that opportunity that can change your life forever.

Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
How do you plan to keep up with your finances in years to come? The answer is INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE. Buy Beach front estate at THE WEALTHY ISLET now!
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Billionaires will never tell you the secret to their wealth, But now, I am telling you the secret to billionaires wealth is investment.
Be like them and start investing now.
Start with (THE WEALTHY ISLET ) A beach front hub in Abijo Lagos.
Thank me later.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
If you’re not going to put money in real estate where else.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rich people sleep and wake up with no stress.
Guess why?
Because of the investment they purchased in the past
Start investing now and be like them.
Dial my number now for more enquiries +2348163287079
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Stop saying I don’t have plans for the future, say no more, real estate is here with the safest and most secure plans for you in the future. All you have to do is to invest. Knowing that your future is safe with a lots of investment.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Looking to build lasting wealth?
Owning a beachfront estate generates massive income and also increases in value over time.
Invest today and secure your future financially.
Re: Own Your Dream Beach Front Property With Just 3m by PropertyBysimi: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
One thing I genuinely like about beach front estate is the fact that it will later have a lots of ROI return on investing

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Building Collapses In Sango Police Barracks In Ibadan / Revolutionplus CEO Celebrates 49th Birthday, Company's Ninth Anniversary / Scaffolding Pipes And Acrow For Sell / Rental Service / Lease Low Price In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.