Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerian Wonderkid Becomes Youngest Certified Cloud Practitioner In Africa At 13 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerian Wonderkid Becomes Youngest Certified Cloud Practitioner In Africa At 13 (357 Views)

Joshua Agboola Becomes The Youngest AWS Certified Cloud Professional In Africa / Chronicles Of A Data practitioner In The UK / AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Latest Dumps Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wonderkid Becomes Youngest Certified Cloud Practitioner In Africa At 13 by Gemid94(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Joshua Agboola, a young programmer, speaker on technology topics, and YouTuber, added another medal to his list of achievements, by becoming the youngest Certified Amazon Web Services Cloud Practitioner in Africa at the age of 13, after passing the AWS Cloud Practitioner test.

Cloud services are infrastructure, platforms, or software that are hosted by third-party providers and made available to users through the internet.

When asked what inspired him to accomplish this feat, Joshua responded: “I had known for a while that Cloud Computing was one of the growing areas of the IT sector and one of the defining technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution. But its importance became very visible to me when I had to employ MongoDB, on one of the Artificial Intelligence projects I was working on.

“MongoDB is a document-oriented database for high-volume storage. It provided flexibility, and the ability for data storage of different volumes because it was cloud-based. This got me curious to study more about the cloud. However, the idea of going deeper in my search for knowledge, and getting certified was first muted by my dad”.

On why he chose the AWS route to get certified, Joshua explained; “The range of services and solutions provided by Amazon Web Services is very wide. AWS is the current leader in the Cloud Computing space, followed by Microsoft’s Azure and Google Cloud.

“I decided to follow the leader because I believe AWS will continue to dominate the space for years to come. Besides, I found that there was quite an awesome amount of training resources from Amazon itself, and from other members of the cloud community on AWS Cloud certifications that made the learning and certification journey easier for me”.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nigerian-wonderkid-becomes-youngest-cloud-practitioner-in-africa/
Re: Nigerian Wonderkid Becomes Youngest Certified Cloud Practitioner In Africa At 13 by nepapole(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Google Oauth With Spring Boot Security / . / Hire Me For All Your Web Development Projects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.