Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Investor's Needed For The Supplies Of Agricultural Materials - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor's Needed For The Supplies Of Agricultural Materials (139 Views)

Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. / Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up / 2,500 Acres Of Agricultural Land For Sale In Uhunmwonde LGA, Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor's Needed For The Supplies Of Agricultural Materials by Oladelepedro: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good day my people,I'm here to seek for investors who are willing to invest in the supplies of maize, soya beans,palm kernel and so on. If u are willing to invest in this business and returns will be paid monthly while the capital invested still remains intact for the period at which you wish to invest.
Interest rate is 3% of your investment and it will be paid monthly, However if u have all the above products and u wish to supply to us and your money will be paid after 48hrs u are also welcome to partner with u and no amount of money is too much to partner with us. Contact me via WhatsApp on 07086646703

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online / Send Us Pictures Of Your Goods And Products For Quick Sales / Properties For Rent And For Sale In A Very Good Location Lagos State 08036331773

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.