Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Purity Of Christ (you Need To Hear This!) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Purity Of Christ (you Need To Hear This!) (197 Views)

Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Purity Of Christ (you Need To Hear This!) by Vladcmr: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
God loves us that he gave us his only begotten son Jesus Christ, the purify of , Christ is infinite cannot be withstood by a contaminated soul.

Jesus is Love,He loves us that He gave himself for us. In the book of Galatians 2:20 " I am crucified with Christ, Nevertheless I live yet not II, but Christ liveth in me, and the life which I now live is the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me."
Jesus Christ is the perfect way to the Father, God Almighty the Father of Lights who or whom no man can approach the Ancient of days with whom there is no shadow of turning.

But before we can't access God Almighty due to our contaminated nature. We are supposed to be far away from God and anything good. Because all good things even our emotions come from God.

There is only one place God does not exist ,which is Hell.and that was where mankind should or is destined to be due to our sinful nature.

The Lord Almighty is his name. The I Am sent his Son ,His only Son with whom He cannot spend a quantrillion of a millionth of a fraction of a millisecond without. Guess what He had to endure the absence. of His Son , while Lord Jesus had to endure the absence of His Father In order to give life to us.and when I say Life I mean eternal Life.

A lot of us think eternal Life is simply living in Heaven forever, no it is way more than that, it is living the Life God Almighty intended for us to live as intended by Him through the gift of the blood and Life of His Son Jesus Christ.

Now Paul the Apostle puts it plainly in Romans 5:4 " God commended His live toes us that while we are yet sinners Christ did for us."

Now why do Christ have to die for us. Paul the Apostle puts it clearly In Romans 3:23 " For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."
Romans 3:10 says " As it is written, There is none righteous no not one."

So you see God Almighty has made a provision for us through the death of His Son Jesus Christ ,through His death that He should draw all men unto himself.

Though this salvation is free,we all have to accept it as a matter of choice. God won't mess with our freewill. But Brothers and sisters you have a choice now.

There are two lives here, there are two eternal destinies and abode. To be with Christ or to be with The devil and His Angels bin Hell

The Bible put it more clearly in Isaiah 55:7 " Come now and let us reason together saiththe Lord, though your sins be as scarlet they shall be white as snow , though they be red like crimson. They shall be as wool.

So Brothers and Sisters it would be of paramount important, more important than your life itself because your life and death and eternal destiny depends on this.

Go down on your knees and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Tell Him to wash you with His Blood. Tell Him you are sorry and that you would love to have Him take away all your sins. Tell Him to out a new spirit within you. Tell Him to give you the grace to continue in His word and continue serving Him.

Once you have done that ,just believe and accept I by faith. Then congratulations to you your name has now been written in the Book of Life.

Get a Bible, go to a bible believing Church where Jesus Christ is the center of the message. Read your Bible and pray daily everyday. You can get devotional books or magazines that will build you up spiritually.

I would recommend the following YouTube channels to you.

1 Sid Roth it is supernatural (youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 David DIGA HERNANDEZ (youtube)
4 Vlad Savchuk (Youtube)
5 Deep Believer (youtube)
6 100 huntley street (youtube)
7 Above inspiration (youtube)
8 Trailblazer (youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger (youtube)
10 Grace for purpose (youtube)
11 Dlm christian lifestyle (youtube)
12 perry Stone (youtube)

God Almighty bless you as you subscribe to this channels . Kindly share with it I will be praying for you. God Almighty bless you.

(1) (Reply)

You Procrastinate Too Much.. Take Action / Are These 100+ Listed Pastors Men Of God Or Antichrist? / For Kind Hearted Persons'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.