Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k (2517 Views)

Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria / Which Is Best Car To Buy Between Honda Baby Boy And Camry 1999 My Budget Is 500k / I Need A Clean Car. Budget Is 500k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by princely4ever: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2023
WatchYourSix:

Keep updating ur post...u fit get lucky a direct owner we need money fit contact you...it will definitely be a small car though...like golf or bullet or baby boy....

No mind all these dealers here...they have so much fixed price range that if u post a relatively cheap car...pple will think u are scammer grin

He's lucky, if he could get about 450k along with the budget he has, then I've got one for him.

This is my work as an auto agent, I can always with every effort I can muster, connect you to that vehicle you dream of or need so badly regardless of your budget
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by Karlifate: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2023
@websitegurufix, check jiji(dot)ng

You'll might see several options at your location & neighboring States too.
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by Luminary1(f): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
SirLinks:

Just save that money till u get like 1m then try again
Bought one like that last year spent the amount equivalent for repairs, motor still catch fire for filling station, na scrap I sell am
Now I can laugh bout it buh no funny that period

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
SirLinks:

Just save that money till u get like 1m then try again
Bought one like that last year spent the amount equivalent for repairs, motor still catch fire for filling station, na scrap I sell am
Now I can laugh bout it buh no funny that period

Guy u don wound me with laugh...
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Karlifate:
@websitegurufix, check .

Noted brother
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by lereinter(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Real or artificial caršŸ¤£
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Karlifate:

I don buy the car directly from the owner with sound engine/gear with chilling ac
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pix

Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pix2

Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pix3

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pix 4

1 Like

Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
WatchYourSix:

Keep updating ur post...u fit get lucky a direct owner we need money fit contact you...it will definitely be a small car though...like golf or bullet or baby boy....

No mind all these dealers here...they have so much fixed price range that if u post a relatively cheap car...pple will think u are scammer grin

I don buy the car differently from the owner with sound engine/gear with chilling ac for 650k... With custom paper,the car was shipped into Nigeria 2018.....
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by WatchYourSix: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
websitegurufix:

I don buy the car differently from the owner with sound engine/gear with chilling ac for 650k... With custom paper,the car was shipped into Nigeria 2018.....

If na nairaland car dealers....dem go say na 2million....

I just laff when i see 5 years old big daddy, bought for 1.4M as tokunbo now advertized for 2.5 million as naija used.... nigeria dealer no care about depreciation when valuing used car..

i dont know if i should call it wickedness and witchcraft
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by Karlifate: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
websitegurufix:

I don buy the car differently from the owner with sound engine/gear with chilling ac

OK. Congrats, man.

But do you mean you bought different engine from another person?

Did you also get it/them from Jiji?
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Karlifate:

OK. Congrats, man.

But do you mean you bought different engine from another person?

Did you also get it/them from Jiji?

Sorry it was typographical error brother...what I meant was that I bought the car directly from the owner and the car was displayed on jiji.... Na God's favour brother.... Na all this agents dey make car cost...
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
WatchYourSix:

I just laff when i see 5 years old big daddy, bought for 1.4M as tokunbo now advertized for 2.5 million as naija used.... nigeria dealer no care about depreciation when valuing used car..

Na pure witchcraft brother, after we go dey blame our leaders...
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by Karlifate: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
websitegurufix:

Sorry it was typographical error brother...what I meant was that I bought the car directly from the owner and the car was displayed on jiji.... Na God's favour brother.... Na all this agents dey make car cost...

Yeah, you're lucky.

I knew someone like you too that bought 2 different cars from Jiji, directly from both owners (Toyota products).
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Karlifate:

Yeah, you're lucky.

I knew someone like you too that bought 2 different cars from Jiji, directly from both owners (Toyota products).

Na really lucky... The man has three cars in his compound.
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by psucc(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Op, congratulations!

Now you've opened my eyes to this. Let me just hustle. I will trek your path. So all those millions flying apandan are from legalized scammers.
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2023
500k car is possible if you meet a seller who desperately needs cash , but dont expect the car to be younger than 25 years old. The reason why we many of the cars you see are priced high is because the sellers are middlemen, they are not the owners of the cars they advertise.
They think that having a facebook, jiji and IG account gives them the right to fleece people.

I have seen people advertised cars with bad engines , transmissions asking for 2m, some will even tell you to bring your own battery and fuel to test it.

Atleast you can get a Nigerian used mazda 323 , Benz 190E, Flat booth ,VW vento or golf 2 for 500k.

Dont buy a luxury car they sell for 500k , na wahala you dey buy.

Try to meet the real owner of the car, forget the thieves who cll themselves agents. Most of them dont own cars, and dont know what car maintenance entails.
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2023
WatchYourSix:

Gbam! I see somany big daddys with knocking engine noise advertised for 2.5m, imagine, if an engine is knocking arent you going to buy another engine. Most of those advertisers are agents, they dont know anything about car.

One advertised camry envelope on facebook for 1.8m, the vehicle has no battery and needs serious body work, he ask buyers to bring their battery and fuel to test it, these guys smoke alot of things.
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2023
lereinter:

Real or artificial caršŸ¤£

Have you owned a car before. As if you don buy tyre before.
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2023
websitegurufix:
Pix2

You re very practical.
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Karlifate:

I must admit buying a car from Lagos is expensive, I would not recommend people outside Lagos coming to Lagos to buy cars, it aint worth it.
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by lereinter(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
quentin06:

No
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
psucc:
Op, congratulations!

Now you've opened my eyes to this. Let me just hustle. I will trek your path. So all those millions flying apandan are from legalized scammers.

Thanks dude, just try and buy it from the direct owner...
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
quentin06:

You don't need to reply that dude, I don't reply negative comments...
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by websitegurufix: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
quentin06:

You re very practical.
Na so brother...
Re: I Need A Car And My Budget Is 500k by Karlifate: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
quentin06:

I must admit buying a car from Lagos is expensive, I would not recommend people outside Lagos coming to Lagos to buy cars, it aint worth it.

Yeah, but it also depends on how flexible the seller is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PRICE SLASH: Get This Toks Standard 2011 Toyota Highlander Limited for N7.3m / 2003 Honda Accord End Of Discussion ( Clearance Sale ) / Reg 2004 Cheroke Jeep Right Hand Drive "REDUCED" TO 450k,call 08023136087

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.