Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Preach Love, Peaceful Coexistence, and Religious Tolerance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Preach Love, Peaceful Coexistence, and Religious Tolerance. (183 Views)

NURTW Calls For Peaceful Coexistence, Appeals To Sanwo-Olu / Igbo People Preach Love Not Hate...Nigerian Civil War Should Be A Lesson / Lawan, Atiku, Tinubu, Governors Preach Love, Tolerance At Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Preach Love, Peaceful Coexistence, and Religious Tolerance. by grassrootsig: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF APRIL.

Umunne m,

I heartily welcome you all into the month of April.Undoubtedly, the past few months have been eventful as the country went through the rigours of deepening its democratic credentials by going to the polls to elect the next set of leaders for the Presidential and National Assembly positions in February and the Governorship and State Assembly polls that took place in the following month of march.

Despite the pockets of challenges, it is still worthy of celebration that no major crisis broke out in the country during and after the conduct of these democratic processes.

As we usher in the new month of April and the second quarter of the year, it is my earnest prayer that we begin this month by recommitting ourselves to the values of love,fairness, equity, peaceful coexistence, religious tolerance and every other factor that strenghtens our unity in diversity as a Nation.

May you receive the grace to overcome whatever challenges that may rise against you this month.May this month be a month of accomplishment for you and your household, and may the Almighty grant your heart desires and help accomplish your dreams.

The beginning of a new month is an opportunity to start afresh ,let go of any negative energy from the past ,and focus on positive growth and development. It is also a time to appreciate the blessings of the previous months and open up our mindsets to the new opportunities that lie ahead

I enjoin you all to endeavour to take good care of yourselves and your loved ones by priotising your mental and physical health while also exhibiting acts of kindness and love to those around us by spreading positivity and joy wherever we go .

On behalf of my family and the good people of Anambra South Senatorial District, I welcome you all to the month of April 2023 and wish you all a prosperous New Month as well as God's bountiful blessings

Happy New Month and Best Wishes to You All.

Senator(Dr.)Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Preach Love, Peaceful Coexistence, and Religious Tolerance. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
As it should be .
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Preach Love, Peaceful Coexistence, and Religious Tolerance. by spearman(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Landlocked Landless Unity Begger, has no choice.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Preach Love, Peaceful Coexistence, and Religious Tolerance. by VirginFinder: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Police Service Commission In Monumental Bribery Scandal / Sowore Accuses Obi Of Lying About Oyedepo Phone Conversation / Do Us A Favor And Leave Nigeria, Fani Kayode Fires Back At Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.