Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo (17656 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / FG Using EFCC To Intimidate Opposition Leaders, Starting With Saraki -Onuesoke / Poll: Stop Harassing Opposition Leaders, US Congress Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Chucks13: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Make this baba calm down abeg. When did he suddenly became opposition spokesman?

I'm tired of his unecessary statement, he is old and should take things easy at this last hour of his life. Politics is satanic if you put your life on it the result might not be too cool.
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by 0bjpmb: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
APC is predictable
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Iamzik: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Look at the result of the election across Yorubaland to even Kwara and tell yourself the truth again.

Tinubu view does not represent the views of all Yorubas the same way that Adebanjo's view does not necessarily represent the view of all yorubas. You don't seem to understand the difference between winning elections and speaking for an entire tribe. Obasanjo won presidency twice but lost in southwest. Even while he was president he was not popular in the South West.

Tinubu was declared winner but lost osun his home state and would have lost oyo and Ogun if not for his alliance with seyi makinde.

Trying to delegitimize anyone who does not agree with Tinubu is unwise. Afenifere is well respected in and outside Nigeria
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by MrAgbako: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
This man antagonist will really affect his children later.
leave am. Let him continue. He is just one of them many toothless dogs. Karma is coming for him
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Iamgrey5(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Iamzik:

Tinubu view does not represent the views of all Yorubas the same way that Adebanjo's view does not necessarily represent the view of all yorubas. You don't seem to understand the difference between winning elections and speaking for an entire tribe. Obasanjo won presidency twice but lost in southwest. Even while he was president he was not popular in the South West.

Tinubu was declared winner but lost osun his home state and would have lost oyo and Ogun if not for his alliance with seyi makinde.

Trying to delegitimize anyone who does not agree with Tinubu is unwise. Afenifere is well respected in and outside Nigeria

I can confidently say you are not Yoruba

Tinubu will have lost Oyo and Ogun if not for alliance with Seyi Makinde?

You are talking trash.

1 Like

Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by mrkia(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
I doubt whether this Baba has children of good will in Nigeria at all. If he does, I think they need to give him house arrest. Because to me he doesn't represent his family nor Yoruba well anymore...
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Mrtaye: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I believe Pa Adebajo should start speaking for himself henceforth, not Yorubas in general..

His views doesn't represent the views of the average Yoruba which voted almost 70% against his choice.

He should focus on his bruised Ego that has been badly damaged by Tinubu political goodwill and fortune amongst average Yorubas.

Na lie
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by APCNig: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:

He and Bode George are pained losers. Emilokan Tinubu has humiliated them severally.
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
he's right,,,you guys don't like the truth.

DSS is APC
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Gbogbowa: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
VirginFinder:
Baba elo joko sibi kan jare angry
iro lopa baba tidi waala si yin lorun, ao nigba funyin lati ji ibo wa lo. Oooooole
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by iyke2frankeze: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
WHAT THE IGBOS MUST DO NOW AS A MATTER OF URGENCY (AN UPDATE ON THE MAN WHO THREATENED TO INVITE IPOB TO LAGOS AND NOW LANGUISHING IN THE DSS CUSTODY)
Whatever that is happening to Igbos today are their own creation. MC Oluomo is not an Igbo man so don't equate him with MC Oluomo. Peter Obi knows why he said his supporters should not protest even when the PDP and the so called winner Tinubu's supporters were protesting. Anybody seen protesting for Labour party even if an Afanifere leaders will be called Igbo and they will start killing Igbos. This people are waiting for any silly excuse to unleash hell on Igbos. Instead of risking your life and that of your fellow Igbos outside Igbo land, return home if you can't take it anymore and plead with neighbors to help you sell of your properties. United Arab Emirates is landlocked and surrounded by many countries but they are doing well but Igbo land has access to the sea at Ihiala Anambra state and Uzo Uwani Enugu state but we complain that it is not deep. The reason why Federal Government has not approved it is because we have not started smuggling goods through these areas. Once we do, they will approve it in order to collect tax from the imported goods. God is using these events to call the Igbos back to the drawing table. Start divesting from Lagos and other non Igbo states. Start investing in Igbo land. Let us make our land the manufacturing and trading hub of Africa. It was not easy to Ghanaians when Buhari said Ghana must Go but today, they have rebuilt their country. Buhari and Tinubu is now telling us Igbos must go, so come home like Ghanaians and rebuild Igbo land so we can be the pride of Nigeria and all African countries. Come to think of it, how many Igbo shops have been burnt to dust since after the presidential election? How many billions of Naira has been lost in the fire? How many shops will be lost to fire after now? How billions will be lost after now? Please wake up! I am weeping as I type this comment. My heart ache of pains due to endless assault on my people both physical and emotional, yet we refuse to tow the part of wisdom. It is not too late! Let us pay this price of building our land now that there is still hope! Run away from trouble and make plans to rebuild, divest and relocate to our God-given land. Please I am pleading!

-FIGE-DYG

1 Like

Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Iamzik: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I can confidently say you are not Yoruba

Tinubu will have lost Oyo and Ogun if not for alliance with Seyi Makinde?

You are talking trash.

Again you arrogate the power to determine my tribe because I don't agree with you. Such empty arrogance!

You better wake up to reality. Every Yoruba will not share your views on these issues.

Expecting me to follow your herd thinking is the real thrash!
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Neutralactivist: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Atiku came 2nd and is claiming victory in the last elections. Obi came 3rd and he is also claiming to have won the same elections. Then we have the inec declared president-elect. So I think they should gather all the relevant proofs and present their cases to the election petition tribunal. Having some citizens here and there claiming victory for their preferred candidates can not prove anything unless they can support their claims with facts and figures. Three people can not win the same elections at the same time, only one can and that one has to prove it. It's not a wishful something.
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Gbogbowa: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I believe Pa Adebajo should start speaking for himself henceforth, not Yorubas in general..

His views doesn't represent the views of the average Yoruba which voted almost 70% against his choice.

He should focus on his bruised Ego that has been badly damaged by Tinubu political goodwill and fortune amongst average Yorubas.let him continue to speak for us the omo ale and omoluabi. Oruko rere osan ju wura ati fadaka lo

Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Tareq1105: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:

He's 96 yrs but hatred has turned him into a laughing stock, which is not usual among Yorubas. People throw all manner of insults at him bcoz he failed to respect himself.

1 Like

Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by LtChisom: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:

"The Afenifere leader wondered where the DSS was when threats were made against a section of this country in Lagos and the threats later executed without preventing it or even arresting anyone till date."

This is the question every patriotic Nigerian have been asking the DSS

falsehood and hypocrisy is what will wipe off your wicked generation from this planet. Just continue you born by mistakes and vagabonds. ]
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by buzorcharles(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:

I really hope ur stupidity and gullibility won't affect ur children later. Anyway am sure it will affect them well. Just pray they don't spit on ur grave anytime they walk pass it.
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by LtChisom: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Acekidc4:
Baba e lo joko si bi kan jare.
Deep down it's all about envy for Tinubu achievement.

Pa Adebanjo, What is your Achievement in making this country a great nation?

He didn't add heroin to our great nation.
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by manyus(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
loosecanon50:
Tinubu has been missing in action for a while now. He didn’t address us on his birthday which has never happened before.

He is not breaking fast with Nigerians…

They keep circulating old videos and pictures of Tinubu and call it current ones…

And in order to divert the attention of Nigerians, they use DSS to cook up this interim government thing so as to delay the court tribunal and arrest Peter Obi for inciting Nigerians…

What are they hiding??

Where is Tinubu? Hmm…

The same questions you keep asking Nigerians "where is Buhari, where is Buhari" until Buhari finished 8 years!. Better wake up from your sleep! grin
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by EquitableTech: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Diligent1:
Why is baba behaving like this, I am just tired of him. undecided undecided undecided

The old man has outgrown his usefulness...he talks gibberish often these days
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Mrtaye: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
flokii:
I think Tinubu should order the arrest of this Adebanjo man,. let him go and cool off in jail.

Cho cho cho.. just dey talk like parrot.
Na dictatorship una wan run
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Mrtaye: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Look at the result of the election across Yorubaland to even Kwara and tell yourself the truth again.
Which election
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:

Posterity will favour him.

Never has evil surmounted good on this plane of creation. Reflect on this.

Bye
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by GreyLaw(m): 12:07am On Apr 02, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:

The man is 95. His children are grannies. What nonsense are you spewing here?
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by Whiteways: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2023
Are you sure that you are not seeing the truth from what he is saying? He's children will live just fine and stronger If he's fighting a good course. God is all knower of what every man concealed.
BuhariAdvocate:
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by sosodevf(m): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2023
Why is Bihari so useless like this?
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by gare(f): 2:06am On Apr 02, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:

His children are doing far better than you, they are not looking for handout
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by 43Ronin: 4:10am On Apr 02, 2023
I might not like tinubu but we will never accept shetima as our president. Bring out tinubu or have you guys killed him
Re: DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo by 43Ronin: 4:34am On Apr 02, 2023
iyke2frankeze:
WHAT THE IGBOS MUST DO NOW AS A MATTER OF URGENCY (AN UPDATE ON THE MAN WHO THREATENED TO INVITE IPOB TO LAGOS AND NOW LANGUISHING IN THE DSS CUSTODY)
Whatever that is happening to Igbos today are their own creation. MC Oluomo is not an Igbo man so don't equate him with MC Oluomo. Peter Obi knows why he said his supporters should not protest even when the PDP and the so called winner Tinubu's supporters were protesting. Anybody seen protesting for Labour party even if an Afanifere leaders will be called Igbo and they will start killing Igbos. This people are waiting for any silly excuse to unleash hell on Igbos. Instead of risking your life and that of your fellow Igbos outside Igbo land, return home if you can't take it anymore and plead with neighbors to help you sell of your properties. United Arab Emirates is landlocked and surrounded by many countries but they are doing well but Igbo land has access to the sea at Ihiala Anambra state and Uzo Uwani Enugu state but we complain that it is not deep. The reason why Federal Government has not approved it is because we have not started smuggling goods through these areas. Once we do, they will approve it in order to collect tax from the imported goods. God is using these events to call the Igbos back to the drawing table. Start divesting from Lagos and other non Igbo states. Start investing in Igbo land. Let us make our land the manufacturing and trading hub of Africa. It was not easy to Ghanaians when Buhari said Ghana must Go but today, they have rebuilt their country. Buhari and Tinubu is now telling us Igbos must go, so come home like Ghanaians and rebuild Igbo land so we can be the pride of Nigeria and all African countries. Come to think of it, how many Igbo shops have been burnt to dust since after the presidential election? How many billions of Naira has been lost in the fire? How many shops will be lost to fire after now? How billions will be lost after now? Please wake up! I am weeping as I type this comment. My heart ache of pains due to endless assault on my people both physical and emotional, yet we refuse to tow the part of wisdom. It is not too late! Let us pay this price of building our land now that there is still hope! Run away from trouble and make plans to rebuild, divest and relocate to our God-given land. Please I am pleading!

-FIGE-DYG
Dede you have spoken well. It amazes me how we igbos just live nonchalantly in a country that dispises us. After the war, like Israel they should have restrategised. They focus on governance in their residence rather than their state of origin thereby allowing fools-aka Igbo leaders loot what is left off igboland. Igbos should go home. Ojukwu warned them that they were making the same mistake pre-civilwar. If all igbos come together pull our resources home belive we will develope quicker and better. If we all pick one party whose only concern is the regional wellbeing of ndigbo I tell you we would be a force to reckon with. Also even before NK came we should have had a well trained shadow/stealth militia(not the loud ESN or IPOB shi) whose aim will be to maintain uttermost stealth in the protection of igbos and their properties nationwide. These militia would be ordinary people doing their normal jobs, but with adequate military training, weapons, communications, safe-housesand mode of transportation should anything like 1966 happen again. If we had something like that MC Oluomo will not have the guts to utter rubbish and even if he does he will definitely not go scot-free. Those coming to burn Igbo shops would have been met with so much firepower they would think its the police after them. We need a leader that will unite us, not one that will sell us out for presidency or senate. Let us face home and even ask our leaders what's happening. Just imagine none of them has uttered a word of condemnation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina / Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) / Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.