Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) (35546 Views)

Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Offpoint1: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
The humidity is temporal, he'll be back to his ways once he left the station 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Johnn74: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ha! grin grin grin Portable don see strong thing for olokpa hand. Pweez mercy for him.😂 He is the only celebrity SUPERSTAR baboon in zoo🙏
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by JBoss25(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Free portable and arrest MC !!
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
No more initial Gragra again. All those fans of his that say they like his style are his village pipu. They are the ones that push him into this.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by nedekid: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
No biggie, everybody kisses arse once in a while. No big deal in eating the humble pie to achieve your arm.
This his case is just there. If police decides to go ahead and charge him, court will grant him bail sharp sharp.
Anyway, hope he is wiser henceforth.
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Smitaro100(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Superstar don humble. grin
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by ussv: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
I think this guy is notoriously being given too much attention than he deserves. He is fast becoming a bad influence for all his ardent followers which are mainly youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Typical Tinubu supporter
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Epinbiz(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sincerely dem go bail him on Monday in court
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by finallybusy: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Street boys with police trouble, sha. As a millionaire, that Hermes boy from BBNaija is always in one issue or the other with men of the law.
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by gigabyte13: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Even devil dey fear NIGERIAN Police
If Nigerian police reason your matter
Eeeeeeeeehnnnnnn
You go humble, l no wan no who you be
People wey don enter their trap before go tell you.

1 Like

Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Clown
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by EnterpriseMan: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
Make them lash 99 times with koboko make e head correct grin grin grin
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by hardbody: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
This guy no get sense, at least u have use madness to make your money then u can polish yourself n b refined now

Agbero act always will put this guy in trouble, I think he should try n get some education

Dem say education na scam
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Tvoice: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Julious begger, u never start, na genesis u still dey, by the time u get to leveticus, u go understand
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Zorn: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Shikena:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Most of Nairaland's online warriors on my mind.... you are lucky Buhari is not OBJ, IBB or Abacha cheesy
Lol buhari was also military head if state and they said he was worst amongst all
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by ifeanyi0147(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Revolva:
A footage of singer, Singer Portable at the Police headquarters in Abeokuta, Ogun state has surfaced online after he was arrested yesterday.

In the new video making the rounds on the internet, Portable who has been left humbled, was seen trying to defend himself at the Police headquarters.

During questioning, Portable claimed that he didn’t know that the men who stormed his bar in the Sango Ota area to arrest him on Tuesday were police officers

Portable said “I didn’t know the people that came to my bar were police officers,” he said while standing in front of a police chief and he was as humble as a dove.

Let see what will happen to him next , do you think he is telling the truth regarding , if he knew that those men that came to arrest him were police or not , lets hear from

you in the comment section below ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8M5J8Us6Jw
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Sammy5413(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
APC material why you dey beg
Soro soke jorr

Na so Tinubu and Mahmood go soon beg
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Shikena(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol they lied.

Zorn:
Lol buhari was also military head if state and they said he was worst amongst all
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by ppogba: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
The CP or whoever is responsible goofed from the onset.

Why inviting the idiot initially instead of arresting him outright. That was what gave him the audacity to have ignored the invitation.

After release, the idiot should be made to sign an undertaking that nothing will happen to the guy that petitioned the police.
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
After his release, which I am sure will come, he'll make another video and spit his rubbish as usual.
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by ppogba: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
ussv:
I think this guy is notoriously being given too much attention than he deserves. He is fast becoming a bad influence for all his ardent followers which are mainly youths.

Exactly.
You can imagine the idiot ignoring the initial invitation from the police.

Well, wetin we never see for Naija. Reminds me of another idiot called Terry G. Dat one star don die like MJ.
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by GeeM: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lol
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by CartelKenneth: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
adenine02:
grin

I still pity his children

Him children go Dey useless ehn
Him daughter Olosho and his son a yahoo boy
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by HellVictorinho7: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
angry
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Chopkiss: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Portable don humble grin

Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by foreshore(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Revolva:
A footage of singer, Singer Portable at the Police headquarters in Abeokuta, Ogun state has surfaced online after he was arrested yesterday.

In the new video making the rounds on the internet, Portable who has been left humbled, was seen trying to defend himself at the Police headquarters.

During questioning, Portable claimed that he didn’t know that the men who stormed his bar in the Sango Ota area to arrest him on Tuesday were police officers

Portable said “I didn’t know the people that came to my bar were police officers,” he said while standing in front of a police chief and he was as humble as a dove.

Let see what will happen to him next , do you think he is telling the truth regarding , if he knew that those men that came to arrest him were police or not , lets hear from

you in the comment section below ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8M5J8Us6Jw

MC Oluomo should be next to be arrested. I know he has a lot of Agbero fans on Nairaland
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by ThaboB: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dey play
booksbo0k:
Very neat
No single fault
Buy and use
Selling with follow come charger

Price is 180k(negotiable)
0-9-0-2-1-3-9-2-9-2-7 (for more pictures and videos)

Location is Lagos state
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
angry And this one is a role model for many ignoramuses?
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by godofuck231: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Drugs
Re: Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) by Emola12(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Abeg lock him up until OBI receive his stolen mandate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi: I Got Death Threats After Calling Out Simi / Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours / Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Ivy's Son In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.