Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why I Don’t Date Married Guys Even If I’m Not Holy – Skitmaker, Ashmusy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Don’t Date Married Guys Even If I’m Not Holy – Skitmaker, Ashmusy (331 Views)

What She Said: “i’ll Always Have Cerebral Palsy, Stop Asking Me If I’m Cured” / “I Don’t Date Broke Guys.” – Slay Queen / Why Do Female Corps Members In Abuja Always Want To Date Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Date Married Guys Even If I’m Not Holy – Skitmaker, Ashmusy by rhilwhan(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ashmusy, a Nigerian comedian and content producer, has confessed that she avoids dating married guys.

Ashmusy claimed in an interview with Vanguard that despite many married guys toast her and send her messages, she denies all of their offers.

She states that she ignores married guys because she does not want to be treated unjustly when she marries.

Read her Full Statement Here... https://9jawatchtower.com/why-i-dont-date-married-guys-even-if-im-not-holy-skitmaker-ashmusy/

Re: Why I Don’t Date Married Guys Even If I’m Not Holy – Skitmaker, Ashmusy by immortalcrown(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na because Dino never dm you. You no get moral for sex. So, rest. Sleeping with single men and sleeping with married men all mean sexual immorality. Either you stop or you go on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Education Should Be Free: Breaking Barriers And Empowering Communities / 40ft Containers For Sale / ODG AFRICA, Sent Me This Please How Real ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.