Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

What If You Could Multiply Your Customer Acquisition And Profit By 10. Would You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If You Could Multiply Your Customer Acquisition And Profit By 10. Would You (160 Views)

Nigeria’s Public Debt Hits N97.34 Trillion, Rises By 10.7% / Wema Bank Grows Profit By 131% In Q3, 2023 / Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If You Could Multiply Your Customer Acquisition And Profit By 10. Would You by Profitsystemx10: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Two biggest problems business owners face are:

1. Not getting enough customers, and
2. Not generating their desired profits or attaining their financial targets

If you’re a business owner reading this, I’m sure you can relate.

Well, the bad news is that, if you still use the traditional ways of doing marketing you’re not going to get far.

Moreover, the good news is that digital marketing which is the best way to market in this era, and Fortune 500 organisations are harnessing this strategy to increase customer acquisition and profit generation better than competitors.

People from all walks of life are online these days, you have civil servants, executives, lawyers, officers, policemen, wealthy business owners, and politicians using social media and digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc...

Instead of printing countless banners and flyers, or begging your WhatsApp contacts to patronise your business, you can easily pay this big digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, LinkedIn, etc) to showcase your business to their audience and generate sales like never before.

As a digital marketing consultant, my job is to help and teach business owners, marketing executives, CEO’s to harness digital marketing to beat competitors and achieve business goals faster, easier, and at a cost effective way.

I have helped over 70 business owners and students achieve their business goals, and I’ll be glad to help you too.

I will be retiring to focus on my real estate business soon, so, I’m giving only 100 interested participants to join my N15k coaching program (10x Profit System) to learn how to achieve their business goals and beat competitors.

With my skill, I have been able to sell real estate, automobiles, services, courses, and a lot more. I’m confident it would work for you, if it doesn’t I will send you N10,000 for wasting your time.

Let’s communicate on WhatsApp 0 8 1 8 4 2 2 6 8 0 4

(1) (Reply)

PP Colored Palletized Is Available / Run On The Bank: What It Is & How To Prevent It / Top Digital Marketing Skills For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.