Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up (423 Views)

I Feel Sad & Fed Up, Lost Funds Unnecessarily In December #payoneer, Upwork / Easy Online Business -affiliate Marketing Business A Sure Way To Internet Wealth / Sure Way To Earn Extra Side Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by AyamGod23: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
i currently work as a security guard where i earn 25,000 naira i struggle like real struggle to save 8k every month afterserious starvation, deprivation and discipline.
ive been working for 4 months now and i only have 31,745 naira in my account, first banks charges don shot my 32k
looking at my account bal after months of suffering made me very angry today.
i will need about 800k - 1m to start a new business/businesses but it looks like it will takes me 50 years to save up.

i need any means of income, earning in dollars like yahoo i just need someone to help me
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by Nairalander248: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
AyamGod23:
i currently work as a security guard where i earn 25,000 naira i struggle like real struggle to save 8k every month afterserious starvation, deprivation and discipline.
ive been working for 4 months now and i only have 31,745 naira in my account, first banks charges don shot my 32k
looking at my account bal after months of suffering made me very angry today.
i will need about 800k - 1m to start a new business/businesses but it looks like it will takes me 50 years to save up.

i need any means of income, earning in dollars like yahoo i just need someone to help me

You need money to make money my brother...

Or you take risk and get loan to do business...

A cleaner in my office has a restaurant close to office, she no dey touch her salary...

You can start selling on Facebook market place from the comfort of your home...

Go to Alibaba and the rest, get product and resell to make money, my colleague bought wireless mouse for 600naira equivalent and resell to us at 2k, same thing you will see 5k for computer shops.. No dey do yahoo ooh e no dey pay ooh
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Making money is about selling something people needs or giving service people need whether on online or physical no difference online is faster to sell though via Instagram and Facebook angry
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by Creamcrest(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
WhatsApp me let me counsel you.

Your story will change,call me a mumu if your story doesn't change after I finish advising you.
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by AyamGod23: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Creamcrest:
WhatsApp me let me counsel you.

Your story will change,call me a mumu if your story doesn't change after I finish advising you.

what number sir
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by Creamcrest(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
AyamGod23:

what number sir
Check my signature my WhatsApp number is there
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by AyamGod23: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Creamcrest:
Check my signature my WhatsApp number is there
sent a dm on wasap
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by okrikaboi: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
As security guard you fit dey sell loud normally. E sha depends on the place you dey secure sha
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sell something online.

Jiji, konga, jumia, facebook marketplace, tiktok, twitter.

If you are in Lagos, i will take you to computer village where you can meet importers and list thier products online.

You will make nothing less than 20k weekly.

You'd be needing a laptop and internet.

Learning how to run ads should be a plus too.
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by Kobicove(m): 4:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Nairalander248:

You need money to make money my brother...

Or you take risk and get loan to do business...

A cleaner in my office has a restaurant close to office, she no dey touch her salary...

You can start selling on Facebook market place from the comfort of your home...

Go to Alibaba and the rest, get product and resell to make money, my colleague bought wireless mouse for 600naira equivalent and resell to us at 2k, same thing you will see 5k for computer shops.. No dey do yahoo ooh e no dey pay ooh

I don't think there's any place in the world where you can get a quality wireless mouse for 600Naira grin
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by Goalnaldo(m): 5:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Exactly the amount i have two after saving for two months
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by MrPADDY(m): 6:26am On Apr 02, 2023
Nairaland is also a good place to sell both physical and digital services and products, especially when credibility is established. You may need a simple website, or an affiliate marketplace where you refer your buyers to, just like the link in my signature.
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by Nairalander248: 6:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Kobicove:

I don't think there's any place in the world where you can get a quality wireless mouse for 600Naira grin

I no dey follow you argue...

Today price is less than 300 naira

Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by MrPADDY(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2023
AyamGod23:

what number sir
You have to set your own Nairaland signature to be able to others' signature content.
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Nairalander248:

I no dey follow you argue...

Today price is less than 300 naira

If you buy the mouse for N284 and spend N1,122 to ship it then it means its cost to you is N1,406!

I still stand by my earlier assertion that you cannot buy a wireless mouse for N600! tongue
Re: Please What Sure Way Can I Earn Money Online - Im Fed Up by Nairalander248: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Kobicove:

If you buy the mouse for N284 and spend N1122 to ship it then it means its cost to you is N1,406!

I still stand by my earlier assertion that you cannot buy a wireless mouse for N600! tongue

You do 20 mouse for 300 come pay 1406 for shipping, and spread them into 20, e reach 600 for 1?

(1) (Reply)

So 40,000 Naira Is Now 25,000 Cfa / 13th Technologies Limited....a World Of Infomation / Ago For Sale In Truck 118 Par Liter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.