Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin (38401 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin By Unanimous Decision – Live Reaction / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2023
Ajebaba:
AJ should just drop boxing and start a new career in modelling, He lacks hunger and too soft for a heavy weight.

Because he is handsome??
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by MT: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2023
chrisxxx:
He shouldn't dedicate his belt again. Neither to Buhari or Tinubu.

Which belt?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by MrAgbako: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2023
Omolomo😂
Joshua nah him know watin him eye see when he lose him previous fight.
The guy take this fight as do or die affair.
Joshua cuppy phussy dey oil for you o.
Just beat her boyfriend too.😂
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by StormpyBee: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2023
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Okiton: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2023
grin

Anthony Joshua finally beat someone again 🤣
Mohammadu Buhari was really a bad luck for this nigga. Buhari is about to go and Anthony Joshua beating someone.
After May 29th AJ will be beating someone often.
I pray emilokan never succeed so our AJ can bounce back again
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Niyonice(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2023
Congratulations Joshua, what a come back

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by mu2sa2: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2023
Ajebaba:
AJ should just drop boxing and start a new career in modelling, He lacks hunger and too soft for a heavy weight.
Good advice.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
I am always scared and under pressure watching his fights cos I always feel his opponent could knock him out because of his softness cry

I wished he was more brutal and rugged than he is sad
The way some of u reason... AJ is soft and he is where he is. U think say na play or mistake him take dey where him dey?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by FiremanX: 9:07am On Apr 02, 2023
Ajebaba:
Abeg shut up, he's not doing bad.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by MrAgbako: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2023
Wizywiz:
Congrats to AJ, I still feel he should retire and venture into something else..eg acting...
only if Hollywood calls and he ready to follow their unwritten rules. One can't be successful in that industry without the big guns support

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by razzydoo(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Low-key fight. If baba lost, we for no hear anything.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 02, 2023
I thought he retired. 😁
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Cherrybae(f): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2023
ANTHONY fight a good fought and he wons.

Congratulations Anthony.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Brushstrokes20: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2023
BIG CONGRATS AJ !

But YOU SURELY need to put in MORE EFFORTS in future bouts though... This match almost went South.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Ted4real: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2023
He needed the best trainer and step up in his speed and tactic!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2023
What are u typing?
Cherrybae:
ANTHONY fight a good fought and he wons.

Congratulations Anthony.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by NairaLux(f): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by chrisxxx(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2023
MT:

Which belt?
When he wins anything major.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Newnas(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Fut9ure:
Nice
Atleast he don use this guy restore he confidence back

In the audio conversation oyedepo says
"we look forward to God's intervention because he believes that it is a religious war

A sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria
We are appealing to the conscience and wisdom of the people
And I want to assure you that the result shall be favourable
We are coming out of it triumphantly"

So oyedepo agreed with obi in the audio that Nigeria is sick at this present time and needs a vibrant person to help us yet he didn't speak up to all his members

I think something is funny about Nigeria

Please play the audio and you will hear everything oyedepo was saying yet they all kept quiet knowing fully well we are dying in Nigeria
You're the one who's dying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
I am always scared and under pressure watching his fights cos I always feel his opponent could knock him out because of his softness cry

I wished he was more brutal and rugged than he is sad
I don't even watch his live fight again like what ajebaba said, combat fight needs aggressive not waiting for judges decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by ozone0801(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2023
Nwadu:
I have said it before, boxing is the highest fixed sports in the world.

Anthony's losses all along were all staged.

This guy is being used by the boxing cartels to fix matches and cash out.

He is capable of winning any match but they'd rather have him loose some for the cash

I have all believed this plot. The previous losses were all staged because it didn't look real, he never put in any effort, and was always eager to loose.
I've always believed him and his team were up to something. He's capable of beaten osyk, wilder and fury.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by louken(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2023
Congrats bro. We are going back to the top
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by MT: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2023
chrisxxx:

When he wins anything major.

When or If ?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Clinghton: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Welcome to winning ways.
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Dennisbulkan: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2023
Ajebaba:

Okay Daddy

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Harrynight(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2023
At last
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Funflipper: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2023
chrisxxx:
He shouldn't dedicate his belt again. Neither to Buhari or Tinubu.

Which belt? The ones he lost to Usyk already?
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by GeneralPulal: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2023
rexchazy:
I don't see that drive and hunger on AJ
Maybe cuz this boxing is just all about money now

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by porthouse7(f): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Newyorkitis:
Wow! See what a moment of failure has caused!

This fight was not publicised as much!

He should thank his stars that he's getting his groove back.
u don't have DStv am very sure
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by baralatie(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2023
stano2:
I no even know say he fought
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Ajebaba:

He tries to be technical, but, in my opinion, with his size and reach, he needs to capitalise on these and become a power puncher like Ike Ibeabuchi, Tommy Morrison and Iron Mike Tyson.

If I were in his shoes, I will make Iron Mike my mentor.

He needs to stop focussing on technique and become a killer in the ring.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2023
ozone0801:

I have all believed this plot. The previous losses were all staged because it didn't look real, he never put in any effort, and was always eager to loose.
I've always believed him and his team were up to something. He's capable of beaten osyk, wilder and fury.

He can beat Wilder.

He can beat Usyk if he really tries.

Fury will eat him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) / Lukaku Scores Again As United Downs City In ICC Derby / Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.