Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. (373 Views)

Britain Is Worst Than Nazi Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by Pinkybae: 6:06am On Apr 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLDHol2YVMc

" They came first for the communist, I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist.

Then, they came for the Jews, I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then, they came for the trade Unionists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade Unionists.

Then, they came for the catholics, I didn't speak up because of wasn't a catholic.

Then, they came for me, and by that time, there was no one left to speak up for me"

Pastor Martin Niemoller, Nazi Germany 🇩🇪

Anyone supporting the Evil APC will certainly feel the heat of their wrath.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by helinues: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Were you born when Hitler was alive?
Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by Pinkybae: 6:12am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:
Were you born when Hitler was alive?

What's the purpose of education?

3 Likes

Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by helinues: 6:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Pinkybae:

What's the purpose of education?

Education without sense is senseless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by Pinkybae: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

If you think education is expensive, then try the cost of ignorance. That's what you're doing sabotaging and undermining your own future right now.
An educated person don't let politicians weaponize them.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by computer0810(m): 6:26am On Apr 02, 2023
Just because someone u don't like won d election 😂😂😂 the hatred planted in u igbos against tinubu will only consume u all

Tinubu is ur president if u like cry blood😂😂

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by helinues: 6:27am On Apr 02, 2023
Pinkybae:

If you think education is expensive, then try the cost of ignorance. That's what you're doing sabotaging and undermining your own future right now.

I actually don't like people who are not creative.

More like copy and paste comments
Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by BaddestQueen(f): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

I actually don't like people who are not creative.

More like copy and paste comments
do you want to chase her too
leave nairaland girls alone helinues
leave us alone
Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by ThankUUJesus: 6:28am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:

He who does not know, knows that he does not know and still doesn't want to know, is a FOOL.

Hope you have heard this statement before, that's who you are.

I know you will quote me but I won't reply u. Got no time for stupid people, just want to let you know who you are because I have noticed you here and seen how senseless you can be.
Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by computer0810(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2023
Pinkybae:

It is obi that is weaponizing u brainless mobs😂😂

Tinubu is d democratic elected president and no amount of madness of u brainless baboons will do anything aside insult and attacks online
Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by Owontime: 6:31am On Apr 02, 2023
Then leave Nigeria, we don't want you in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by Houseontherock1: 6:32am On Apr 02, 2023
Pinkybae:

Cursing anyone supporting APC (Tinubu) is selfish and wicked of you. Do your ever consider the feelings of those of us who genuinely want Tinubu? Some of us find him good enough for who he is and you have to respect that! You guys are definitely not the majority, why don't you get it? We don't like Obi, but if he was declared winner we would have managed him! Imposing your candidate on people is just so annoying

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by computer0810(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
He who does not know, knows that he does not know and still doesn't want to know, is a FOOL.

I know you will quote me but I won't reply u. Got no time for stupid people, just want to let you know who you are because I have noticed you here and seen how senseless you can be.

Empty speech from a loser
Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by helinues: 6:40am On Apr 02, 2023
ThankUUJesus:

Another copy and paste bunkum
Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by raskymonojendor: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Pinkybae:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLDHol2YVMc

" They came first for the communist, I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist.

Then, they came for the Jews, I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then, they came for the trade Unionists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade Unionists.

Then, they came for the catholics, I didn't speak up because of wasn't a catholic.

Then, they came for me, and by that time, there was no one left to speak up for me"

Pastor Martin Niemoller, Nazi Germany 🇩🇪

Obidients are like the brown shirts or storm troopers.
Re: What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. by raskymonojendor: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2023
computer0810:

It is obi that is weaponizing u brainless mobs😂😂

Tinubu is d democratic elected president and no amount of madness of u brainless baboons will do anything aside insult and attacks online
Exactly. Just like the brownshirt mobs used to force the German (Weimar) Republic to resign for the Nazi party. grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Tinubu Must Be Regretting This By N0w / Las Las! APC Collecting Woto Woto From Rivers State PDP AND INEC! / Labour Party Faces Tough Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.