Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Urgent advise needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent advise needed (256 Views)

Matured Minds, Advise Needed!!! / Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. / Is It Good To Advise A Pastor When You Feel He Has Done Something Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent advise needed by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 02, 2023
Good morning and happy Sunday to everyone.

I went to visit a pastor friend of mine whom i am comfortable with telling anything.

As I got there one man was also there with him and the man said that it was revealed to him that i have a gun .

I told the man that i don't possess one ,he insisted and went ahead to tell my pastor friend that i have a gun in my possession which i know that I don't have .
I felt embarrassed.

Have you experienced such, how did you react?

Modified : he(the man)said God revealed to him .
Re: Urgent advise needed by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
IblivinJesus:
Good morning and happy Sunday to everyone.

I went to visit a pastor friend of mine whom i am comfortable with telling anything.

As I got there one man was also there with him and the man said that it was revealed to him that i have a gun .

I told the man that i don't possess one ,he insisted and went ahead to tell my pastor friend that i have a gun in my possession which i know that I don't have .
I felt embarrassed.

Have you experienced such, how did you react?
Mods please help

Please i need some few individuals to share how they handled such experience or how i should handle such .
Re: Urgent advise needed by apstpaulg(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
IblivinJesus:

Mods please help

Please i need some few individuals to share how they handled such experience or how i should handle such .
Gun, in dreams or revelations from God, means "Authority ". There is a self discovery you need to do about your self. You seem to have a calling into ministry.
Re: Urgent advise needed by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
apstpaulg:

Gun, in dreams or revelations from God, means "Authority ". There is a self discovery you need to do about your self. You seem to have a calling into ministry.
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Urgent advise needed by frank317: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
IblivinJesus:

Mods please help

I am not sure what u need help for... Do u have a gun? Somebody lied that u have a gun when u know u dont have one and u got confused? Except u sometimes are in possession of guns and u are trying make connections with the revelation.

This is how lying pastors telli u ur mother is a witch and u start trying to believe by looking for reasons to believe she is a with...

Shebi na u carry ur self de meet pastor, them must see something na and force u to believe, how else wil he feed his family?
Re: Urgent advise needed by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
frank317:

I am not sure what u need help for... Do u have a gun? Somebody lied that u have a gun when u know u dont have one and u got confused? Except u sometimes are in possession of guns and u are trying make connections with the revelation.

This is how lying pastors t :oelling u ur mother is a witch and u start trying to believe by looking for reasons to believe she is a with...

Shebi na u carry ur self de meet pastor, them must see something na and force u to believe, how else wil he feed his family?

I just decide go pay a spiritual father (pastor) a visit.
He is older than me though but has not asked me for money but rather sometimes he spends his own money to come and visit me at emergency times, that is why i go to visit him from time to time "birds of the same feather should flock together" an eagle should not flock feathers with sparrows.

Lastly, only the man knows if it is God that revealed that I have a Gun .

I have passed that stage were i believe that guns can protect me.
When God says time is up time is up whether you own a gun factory a single shocking news can kill someone.
Re: Urgent advise needed by frank317: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2023
IblivinJesus:
I just decide go pay a spiritual father (pastor) a visit.
He is older than me though but has not asked me for money but rather sometimes he spends his own money to come and visit me at emergency times, that is why i go to visit him from time to time "birds of the same feather should flock together" an eagle should not flock feathers with sparrows.

Lastly, only the man knows if it is God that revealed that I have a Gun .

I have passed that stage were i believe that guns can protect me.
When God says time is up time is up whether you own a gun factory a single shocking news can kill someone.

@ your last paragraph... The is lssue is when does God say ur time is up? That uncertainty keeps u fighting for life until its up. Omo leave that thing, if u have a gun and someone tries to shoot u or ur lovely daugther, u will not sit down and say if its God time let him shoot, guy u will shoot first. (and thats gun protecting u not God)

Back to topic... Its as clear as sunlight, if u know u dont have a gun then the man lied, simply call him out and shut him down for LYING. u want to massage his ego because he calls himself a man of God?

What if u were naked and he tells u that God reveales to him that u are wearing a beautiful cloth, will u be confused and walk outside with ur spiritual cloth?

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Camp Akwa Ibom - Prayer Mountain Nigeria / You Won't Believe Why Apostle Johnson Suleiman Banned Asking Questions In Church / Why Do They Shout In Jesus Name But In The Secret Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.