Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,395 members, 7,864,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Pastor Enenche's Powerful Prayers For Judiciary Sitting Over The Election Matter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche's Powerful Prayers For Judiciary Sitting Over The Election Matter (233 Views)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche's Powerful Prayers For Judiciary Sitting Over The Election Matter by Pinkybae: 6:23am On Apr 02, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLDHol2YVMc

Good morning my brethren ❤️
Let's join hands together in agreement with the pastor to pray for our Judiciary to have the grace to deliver the right justice for the nation.
Let's pray for our beloved nation 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Pastor Enenche's Powerful Prayers For Judiciary Sitting Over The Election Matter by Kobojunkie: 7:04am On Apr 02, 2023
Pinkybae:

Good morning my brethren ❤️
Let's join hands together in agreement with the pastor to pray for our Judiciary to have the grace to deliver the right justice for the nation.
Let's pray for our beloved nation 🙏🙏🙏
Make una no dey swallow these lies anymore abeg! lipsrsealed

God does not answer the prayers of sinners let alone the hypocritical prayers of your pastors and mogs, all the very clout seekers Jesus Christ warned you lot to steer of.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Will Go To Hell If Tithing Is Wrong - Dr Isaiah Wealth (video) / Watch How Mecca Stone Was Stolen Share Pls / Peak Milk Insults Christians Every Easter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.