Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

**which Business Do You Need Online ❓**** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / **which Business Do You Need Online ❓**** (207 Views)

What Business Do I Invest 8M In? / Do You Need Online/remote Jobs That Have Been Tested To Be Real? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

**which Business Do You Need Online ❓**** by Agbulondon: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]

Life is about moments; don't wait for them, create them.

This business is called affliate marketing so what are u waiting for to learn affliate marketing,

Affiliate marketing is a type of marketing where an affiliate promotes a product or service and receives a commission for any sales or leads generated through their promotion. In this type of marketing, an affiliate partners with a company or individual and promotes their products or services to their own audience using a unique referral link.

The affiliate earns a commission for each sale or lead that is generated through their referral link. This commission can be a percentage of the sale or a fixed amount, depending on the agreement between the affiliate and the company.

Affiliate marketing is a popular way for individuals and businesses to earn money online by promoting products or services they believe in. It can be done through various channels such as blogs, social media, email marketing, and more.

Re: **which Business Do You Need Online ❓**** by Agbulondon: 6:59am On Apr 02, 2023
Do you want to start making up to 500k weekly with just your mobile phone and internet connection,I'm giving this opportunity to just the first 50 people. This is a legit way of making money online,it is called (AFFLIATE MARKETING)
I will be teaching how to make money for (FREE) Tap the link below
https:///rh1nys
Get started today.⚠️ not a referral scheme
Agbu Monday
#free

(1) (Reply)

We Install Starlink Hardware / 300 Grams Of 22.70 Carat Gold Available - Call 09028191153 / China Inspection Service: A Comprehensive Guide For Importers And Exporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.