Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,716 members, 7,865,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Col. Doug Macgregor: We Have Killed Integrity In The Military... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Col. Doug Macgregor: We Have Killed Integrity In The Military... (387 Views)

Burkina Faso Forces Journalists To Join The Military / Col. Doug Macgregor, Russia Ukraine Update / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Col. Doug Macgregor: We Have Killed Integrity In The Military... by rottennaija(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2023

Re: Col. Doug Macgregor: We Have Killed Integrity In The Military... by rottennaija(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2023

Re: Col. Doug Macgregor: We Have Killed Integrity In The Military... by rottennaija(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2023

Re: Col. Doug Macgregor: We Have Killed Integrity In The Military... by JASONjnr(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2023
US is one country I regret ever doing my studies there.....

I am waiting for Russia to take power away from them.

The biggest racists resides there.....

You're hated for being black out of nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Col. Doug Macgregor: We Have Killed Integrity In The Military... by Masterviolence(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2023
rottennaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMeAhtiQDGk

People like this is what Africa need.
well spoken.

I've a strong believe that Africa will rise one day.

1 Like

Re: Col. Doug Macgregor: We Have Killed Integrity In The Military... by obedience4(m): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
US is one country I regret ever doing my studies there.....

I am waiting for Russia to take power away from them.

The biggest racists resides there.....

You're hated for being black out of nothing!

Ode, yet a black man has been president, the vice president is black, a black man has virtually hold every highest political position In the USA.
Go to Russia, and let see if you will amount to shit.
Was it not in csk moscow that musa was racially abuse..

If you have been to the USA which may be false. This is a faceless forum, any one can be king of England,
Maybe it's your criminal behavior that got you profiled

Name one successful black man in Russia, Or any black man that has hold any significant political position in Russia government..

Go to Suburbs of St Petersburg and see racism at its peak
Re: Col. Doug Macgregor: We Have Killed Integrity In The Military... by JASONjnr(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
obedience4:

Ode, yet a black man has been president, the vice president is black, a black man has virtually hold every highest political position In the USA.
Go to Russia, and let see if you will amount to shit.
Was it not in csk moscow that musa was racially abuse..

If you have been to the USA which may be false. This is a faceless forum, any one can be king of England,
Maybe it's your criminal behavior that got you profiled

Name one successful black man in Russia, Or any black man that has hold any significant political position in Russia government..

Go to Suburbs of St Petersburg and see racism at its peak

Dude, you're thinking that every nairaland is as rlwretched as you are and so, you doubt anyone who must have said something that sounds alien to you.

I haven't been to Russia but my little findings about Russia is better than US. You can let the elweetern media that's controlled by the US to have a day in your brain!

Feel free to be stupid always!

1 Like

Re: Col. Doug Macgregor: We Have Killed Integrity In The Military... by obedience4(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dude, you're thinking that every nairaland is as rlwretched as you are and so, you doubt anyone who must have said something that sounds alien to you.

I haven't been to Russia but my little findings about Russia is better than US. You can let the elweetern media that's controlled by the US to have a day in your brain!

Feel free to be stupid always!

Lol, dude can't even compose a simple sentence
I counter you by facts, all your claback are full of insults 😂😁
Well I am not surprised.
Braging on a faceless forum..

(1) (Reply)

The Leaked Documents Is A Hoax / Civilians In Rostov Are Bringing Food And Beverages To Wagner Fighters. / congo Govt Speaks On Alleged Coup Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.