Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja (1269 Views)

Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by Owontime: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2023
https://www./2023/04/02/ipob-dss-to-transfer-arrested-igbo-leader-to-abuja/

This one will soon join Nnamdi Kanu,they're using him as a scapegoat.
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by KwuoteYourFada: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2023
Owontime:

But those that attacked Igbos are left to roam around

FFK and MC oluomo and that APC spokes persons are left to roam free

See eh whoever supports evil eh

Na time e go take

You go chop your own no cap
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by Princessstee: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2023
Jail birds.. That is their home throughout the world grin

Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by SirBlack999(m): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2023
The guy works for the FG. He's an agent. All these is an act, so that when the federal government carries out false flag operations against Yoruba, they will blame IPOB
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by Monogamy: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2023
More prisons should be built.

Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by stevnwigw1: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2023
Noted
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Na time e go take

Did MC oluomo threaten to invite a proscribed group? The other man did.Infact,MC oluomo did not mention a particular tribe. So, the 2 scenarios are different

Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by DesChyko: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2023
Is it to lodge him or what? Honestly, I think he is being pampered by the Force. I am Igbo, I live in Lagos and I will not condone any man who is trying to cause unrest where I reside. Is Kirikiri not good enough? Why giving him a treat when I thought he's be in torment now? 😑

An advice for the government. They seem to miss the fact that under the Igbo rulership, a King is only as powerful as his cabinet. Igbos practise representative leadership which makes the King powerful only as a mouthpiece but the decisions come from the people through their representatives in the cabinet. That being said, the masterminds behind this are still in Ajao.

They're just taking someone to Abuja to reward him instead of serving him watery beans in Kirikiri πŸ₯²

Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by APCNig: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Na time e go take

Yes, you are right.

It's an alliance between South West and Core North and South South. So, South Easterners and North Central should watch their speeches and actions, if not, we will deal with you mercilessly
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by ede1(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Did MC oluomo threaten to invite a proscribed group? The other man did. So, the 2 scenarios are different

Stop supporting evil because it was served in your tribal cup. Both are condemnable. When you threaten a full tribe of society and engage in ethnic profiling during a national and state election is also a threat to national security. Both are wrong bro.
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by KwuoteYourFada: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Did MC oluomo threatened to invite a proscribed group? The other man did. So, the 2 scenarios are different
Oluomo Said what he said

People were attacked

People were labelled Omo ibo and denied access to voting

Others hid in their home to avoid being attacked

That's what incitement is all about!

He invited Ipob

Did Ipob come to lag?

Una shame dey shame me

Continue supporting evil i pray it will always get to y'all

It always does sha!!!
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by KwuoteYourFada: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2023
APCNig:

Yes, you are right.

It's an alliance between South West and Core North and South South. So, South Easterners and North Central should watch their speeches and actions, if not, we will deal with you mercilessly
this is where it belongs πŸ—‘οΈ
Alliance of poverty πŸ˜‚

South south what ?

Did tinubu win any south South State?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We've compiled the Rivers state own Tinubu lost with over 30k 🀣

Yes and yes again North Central are beginning to align

Make Una continue with this pace of slandering Igbos

Everybody don begin dey see una

Awo was a very wise person that embraced Igbos back after the war because he knows the day he showed them open hatred others will see him for who he is. What did he do next ? He gave you people free education to enlighten you people.
you people are doing opposite now all education ranking SE states are topping now

Make Una continue like this we like am our people too go get sense πŸ˜‚

Bring in the propaganda we will reap them apart and keep exposing you people to other Nigerians that respect you

Keep them coming
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by orikoku: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2023
I don't think this country can ever be unite again, why arrested this man while the other who drum beats of war walking free
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by haffaze777(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Na time e go take

Because they're first class citizens and Eze is 4th class citizens.

Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by haffaze777(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2023
APCNig:

Yes, you are right.

Hey remove North Central from there,they our trusted ally,but for those religion bigot?me no pity them.

Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by OsunOriginal: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2023
Owontime:

He will be arraigned for terrorism within the week and permanently remanded in DSS custody.
Others will soon join him including Baba Ahmed and Mr "YES Daddy", the crusader.
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by haffaze777(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Oluomo Said what he said

People were attacked

He invited Ipob

Did Ipob come to lag?

Una shame dey shame me

It always does sha!!!

@bold,they were not attacked,they were simply stopped from voting the like of ikpeazu and ngwanyi on Southwesterner,if all they know how to vote is stupid fellow and clown,they should go back to their enclave and vote for them,we can allow them to vote clown for us here.
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by KwuoteYourFada: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2023
haffaze777:

Because they're first class citizens and Eze is 4th class citizens.
Aje 🀣
odogwu If being the richest region per capita is being 4th class

I embrace it!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Katsina has produced 2 president but remains the poorest state

Bayelsa is the poorest state in the south but has Also produced president too

Meanwhile Ogun State skull mining continues and dirty water drinking continues aje
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by Mfetenang: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
this is where it belongs πŸ—‘οΈ
Alliance of poverty πŸ˜‚

South south what ?

Did tinubu win any south South State?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We've compiled the Rivers state own Tinubu lost with over 30k 🀣

Yes and yes again North Central are beginning to align

Make Una continue with this pace of slandering Igbos

Everybody don begin dey see una

Awo was a very wise person that embraced Igbos back after the war because he knows the day he showed them open hatred others will see him for who he is. What did he do next ? He gave you people free education to enlighten you people.
you people are doing opposite now all education ranking SE states are topping now

Make Una continue like this we like am our people too go get sense πŸ˜‚

Bring in the propaganda we will reap them apart and keep exposing you people to other Nigerians that respect you

Keep them coming

Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by haffaze777(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Aje 🀣
odogwu If being the richest region per capita is being 4th class

I embrace it!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Katsina has produced 2 president but remains the poorest state

Bayelsa is the poorest state in the south but has Also produced president too

Meanwhile Ogun State skull mining continues and dirty water drinking continues aje

That's why mc oluomo and fani femi kayode is chilling under AC while Eze Ndigbo is on his way to meet nnamdi kanu. 🀣🀣🀣

Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by Mfetenang: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2023
It looks like you got your own results from Daddy,just like Gringory ObiπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€£
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by KwuoteYourFada: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2023
haffaze777:

@bold,they were not attacked,they were simply stopped from voting the like of ikpeazu and ngwanyi on Southwesterner,if all they know how to vote is stupid fellow and clown,they should go back to their enclave and vote for them,we can allow them to vote clown for us here.

So you now resort to stopping them from voting with thugs wow! Una try well well o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What happened to Una sophistication ?

When we call Una cowards Una go dey vex

See eh Una don cast finish
people wey dey respect don stop sef

Thank God other region people were attacked tooπŸ˜‚
Including every fresh Yoruba that went there

So being Fresh is likened to being Omo ibo
Na this election I take know o..

We are doing well maka Chukwu

Make Una continue like this

Keep the tribal slurs coming in
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by KwuoteYourFada: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2023
haffaze777:

That's why mc oluomo and fani femi kayode is chilling under AC while Eze Ndigbo is on his way to meet nnamdi kanu. 🀣🀣🀣

See eh we are going same lane πŸ˜…

You don't get my point

Thats why we are better than you people

God vengeance always stand for the people who you think you're oppressing

You're only making us stronger and smarter

See eh It doesn't change anything

We've seen worse

So relax

The wise knows that the end is what matters the most

Onye ji ego ji ike
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by Aldol: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Na time e go take

Over 100 thugs who disrupted election have been arrested in Lagos alone. What more do you want
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by haffaze777(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

See eh we are going same lane πŸ˜…

You don't get my point

Thats why we are better than you people

God vengeance always stand for the people who you think you're oppressing

You're only making us stronger and smarter

See eh It doesn't change anything

We've seen worse

So relax

The wise knows that the end is what matters the most

Onye ji ego ji ike

Better than us? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Okay O keep on with it but don't wail or disturb us with marginalization cry since God is dealing with us on your behalf.

Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by Christistruth03: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Na time e go take

Round up Ipob and all the killers of Security Agents and Northerners in the SE too

Justice must not be tribally selective to be effective

See the whole picture not half of it
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by yarimo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
That is very commendable grin grin grin grin

Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by Godwin4444: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Oluomo Said what he said

People were attacked

He invited Ipob

Did Ipob come to lag?

Una shame dey shame me

It always does sha!!!

u igbos should understand that u can’t do like d owners of d land

They are making u get d point but u ain’t getting it, mc oluomo is of d soil, that eze is not of d soil

U don’t misbehave in another man’s land
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by KwuoteYourFada: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
haffaze777:

Better than us? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Okay O keep on with it but don't wail or disturb us with marginalization cry since God is dealing with us on your behalf.

Yes per capita we by far better thanks to God

And By God's grace we'll continue getting better

I'm also glad you people went out of control make our people get sense cool
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by OfoIgbo: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Did MC oluomo threatened to invite a proscribed group? The other man did. So, the 2 scenarios are different

While I see that Igbo leader as an idiot and an Nnamdi Kanu sort of fella, who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Igbo leadership, for performing cheap and polulist stunts,. I believe MC Oluomo ought to have been detain also after he threatened an ethnic group for daring to want to vote, and some of those they deterred were killed, by high is now a murder case
Re: Dss To Transfer Arrested Igbo Leader To Abuja by haffaze777(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Yes per capita we by far better thanks to God

And By God's grace we'll continue getting better

I'm also glad you people went out of control make our people get sense cool

Ok I've heard you but no cry of marginalization πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

BREAKING! Video Of Tinubu Waving At Ecstatic Supporters At The Airport / The "Omoluabi" Culture Of Protecting Criminals / Nigerian Politicians And Their Performance