Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Short Jokes Adults Will Love - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Short Jokes Adults Will Love (556 Views)

Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes / Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Jokes Adults Will Love by 9jabam: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2023
What did the Buddhist say to the hot dog vendor? "Make me one with everything."

What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
Why can't you explain puns to kleptomaniacs? Because they always take things literally.

Why did the hipster burn his mouth? He drank the coffee before it was cool.

Why did the nurse need a red pen? In case she needed to draw blood.

Why don't calculus majors throw house parties? Because they don't want their guests to drink and derive.

Want to hear a construction joke? Oh never mind, I'm still working on that one.

Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.

I poured root beer in a square glass. Now I just have beer.

What did the bald man exclaim when he received a comb for a present? Thanks—I'll never part with it.

Rest in peace, boiling water. You will be mist.
Have you heard about the new restaurant called Karma? There's no menu: You get what you deserve.

How does a rabbi make coffee? Hebrews it.
What's red and moves up and down? A tomato in an elevator.

What do you call a parade of rabbits hopping backwards? A receding hare-line.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Brousing Comes With High Bandwidth / Impossible! / Shampoo Prank Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.