Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail (1709 Views)

Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

Whether diesel or not, my major concern is that some people want to chopping money untop of contract for the supply of things that can be avoided, in the end it is the citizens that will still pay for the chopping through tax and passenger fare...
chopping money did not start with this project and it won't end with this one. Not in Nigeria not anywhere in the world
Your assumption about diesel was automatic and wrong.

Technically diesel cannot provide electricity at the scale required
The cost is just not practicable. It is a lot of electricity involved. We are talking Megawatts
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:
chopping money did not start with this project and it won't end with this one. Not in Nigeria not anywhere in the world
Your assumption about diesel was automatic and wrong.

Technically diesel cannot provide electricity at the scale required
The cost is just not practicable. It is a lot of electricity involved. We are talking Megawatts

When you can save cost for other developmental projects, why use it to power generators that will still end up polluting the environment because of a few people and then you deprive a larger majority of faster development and delivery of service while still making them pay more due to cost of running the generators whether gas or diesel.

On the issue of diesel generators you are wrong Oga, they can
see examples here..

https://www.uspeglobal.com/diesel-generators/10-99-mw, they produce in mega watts, see samples up to 100 mega watts

https://www.uspeglobal.com/listings/1705462-used-100-mw-2004-used-caterpillar-16cm32c-hfo-fired-diesel-power-plant-generator-sets

Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by akpumping7720(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

Discredit what, you people(inclusive of Lagos state govt.) are not serious, that thing doesn't not look doctored, however that is not even my major concern.

When I tell Tinubu supporters that Ambode still remains the best governor of Lagos since 1999, they begin to argue.

Firstly the cost of the rail project is about 10 times the original cost the contract was actually given to the company that did it, the cost inflation was so bad that it was inflated with about 1billion dollars, who is taking all that money and yet it is tax payers that will pay what someone or some people have already stolen?

Secondly I heard that they use generators to power the rail and the metro engines and that is because of the power issue in Nigeria, just look at the cost of running rail transport, other developed countries already have 24 hours power supply and so running their metro rail transport is efficient, effective and cheap, the truth is Lagos state should have solved the electricity problem first before embarking on such project instead of buying diesel that sometimes is not available.

Even powering those generators have not been completely solved because of NNPC and scarcity of petroleum products, you now want to use that to power the metro rail line transport.

You now see the reasons probably why Ambode completely avoided it, to me I somehow just see it as a fraudulent white elephant project some people wanted to just cash out with and deceive their followers that they are working....
Instead of you to appreciate good things you are here condemning it. We know your type. FYI Buhari has just signed the electricity bill empowering state to generate and distribute electricity. So the blue rail coming at this time is a good one.
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

When you can save cost for other developmental projects, why use it to power generators that will still end up polluting the environment because of a few people and then you deprive a larger majority of faster development and delivery of service while still making them pay more due to cost of running the generators whether gas or diesel.

On the issue of diesel generators you are wrong Oga, they can
see examples here..

https://www.uspeglobal.com/diesel-generators/10-99-mw, they produce in mega watts, see samples up to 100 mega watts

https://www.uspeglobal.com/listings/1705462-used-100-mw-2004-used-caterpillar-16cm32c-hfo-fired-diesel-power-plant-generator-sets

You seem determined to prolong a pointless argument
What are you trying to achieve a victory?
I did not say it is impossible I said it is impracticable because of cost . Why should we use diesel when we have cheap gas?
If you use diesel how much would you charge passengers

What really is your point?
You seem to be one of those people that has to be right
Well you are wrong
It is not powered by diesel
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

You seem determined to prolong a pointless argument
What are you trying to achieve a victory?
I did not say it is impossible I said it is impracticable because of cost . Why should we use diesel when we have cheap gas?
If you use diesel how much would you charge passengers

What really is your point?
You seem to be one of those people that has to be right
Well you are wrong
It is not powered by diesel

I have agreed with you it is not powered by diesel, but gas itself is not also cheap and the whole project is just centered around people eating money from it, that is my major concern, go and read my first comment and see why I applauded Ambode for probably dumping the project.

The truth is if they are not careful because of too much beneficiaries from chopping the project might end up failing or become only an elite service....
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
akpumping7720:

Instead of you to appreciate good things you are here condemning it. We know your type. FYI Buhari has just signed the electricity bill empowering state to generate and distribute electricity. So the blue rail coming at this time is a good one.

The project might fail or just end up becoming an elite service.
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

I have agreed with you it is not powered by diesel, but gas itself is not also cheap and the whole project is just centered around people eating money from it, that is my major concern, go and read my first comment and see why I applauded Ambode for probably dumping the project.

The truth is if they are not careful because of too much beneficiaries from chopping the project might end up failing or become only an elite service....

There is nothing cheaper than gas. In Nigeria
I really don't understand what your lament is about
You obviously have not researched anything
First you start with diesel and now your concern is people eating money. Which money?
Where in the world don't people benefit from business or government spending?
Can you try and see something positive?
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

It won't fail
Your prayer will fail
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

There is nothing cheaper than gas. In Nigeria
I really don't understand what your lament is about
You obviously have not researched anything
First you start with diesel and now your concern is people eating money. Which money?
Where in the world don't people benefit from business or government spending?
Can you try and see something positive?

You see you guys don't pay attention to details, I said you should read my first comment, Firstly the cost of the rail project is about 10 times the original cost the contract was actually given to the company that did it, the cost inflation was so bad that it was inflated with about 1billion dollars, who is taking all that money and yet it is tax payers that will pay what someone or some people have already stolen?

Secondly they have not solved the issue of power of which there are so many personal interests in that aspect and I told you about the Lagos street light power project how some people made sure they never used solar for the street lights, I personally know some contracts in Lagos that was initially supposed to be solar street lights that were reversed to make provisions for party members to be collecting diesel contracts

The project now even costed more because they had to dig underground wiring and bought big diesel generator to power the street lights and I'm telling you that it looks like similar thing is already taking place with this rail project, now you corrected me that it is not diesel but gas and I am telling you that they have better options than burning gas but some people will not want that because they will not get gas supply contracts, same thing killing the power sector today, sometimes you will hear that there was disruption in the supply of gas or price of gas has changed then there will be power outage.

when they can go on wind energy that will not change in price or have supply interruption, the truth is people will still make money from it, the problem here is too much greed sometimes killing the project entirely or making it only affordable for elites because of too many vested selfish interests....
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

It won't fail
Your prayer will fail

I'm not praying for it to fail but if they don't manage it well it will fail...
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

You see you guys don't pay attention to details, I said you should read my first comment, Firstly the cost of the rail project is about 10 times the original cost the contract was actually given to the company that did it, the cost inflation was so bad that it was inflated with about 1billion dollars, who is taking all that money and yet it is tax payers that will pay what someone or some people have already stolen?

Secondly they have not solved the issue of power of which there are so many personal interests in that aspect and I told you about the Lagos street light power project how some people made sure they never used solar for the street lights, I personally know some contracts in Lagos that was initially supposed to be solar street lights that were reversed to make provisions for party members to be collecting diesel contracts

The project now even costed more because they had to dig underground wiring and bought big diesel generator to power the street lights and I'm telling you that it looks like similar thing is already taking place with this rail project, now you corrected me that it is not diesel but gas and I am telling you that they have better options than burning gas but some people will not want that because they will not get gas supply contracts, same thing killing the power sector today, sometimes you will hear that there was disruption in the supply of gas or price of gas has changed then there will be power outage.

when they can go on wind energy that will not change in price or have supply interruption, the truth is people will still make money from it, the problem here is too much greed sometimes killing the project entirely or making it only affordable for elites because of too many vested selfish interests....
Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjqNTizAdYA
Why should any one believe you ?
After all that diesel bullshit
You just fabricate anything and present it as FACT arguing blindly
Without evidence I have no reason to believe you. This is just fiction
You have lost credibility
You come across as churlish and bitter
$ 1 billion
Can you provide a source?

Give it a chilll

Stop being toxic
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjqNTizAdYA
Why should any one believe you ?
After all that diesel bullshit
You just fabricate anything and present it as FACT arguing blindly
Without evidence I have no reason to believe you. This is just fiction
You have lost credibility
You come across as churlish and bitter
$ 1 billion
Can you provide a source?

Give it a chilll

Stop being toxic

Fabricate? Wow....

Firstly let's start with the Lagos diesel powered light project, Ambode spent 12 billion on only diesel in 1 year to power the generators that power the lights in Lagos, that is separate from maintenance of these generators.

Do you know what 12 billion with do in other aspects of development, other states like Kaduna, Anambra and so on are using solar and saving money but Lagos is not because some people are making serious money from the supply of diesel. I told you I know people in APC, that is what some of them use to eat their own money as part of the support Tinubu gets, Read the link below...

https://www.nairaland.com/4384323/ambode-spent-n12bn-power-street

Then about the inflated costs of the rail project, I don't like back and forth arguments, please I beg you, read and watch all the videos in the links below before coming back to argue.

https://medium.com/@BudgITng/budgit-charges-lagos-government-to-clarify-lagos-monorail-budget-controversy-27d94044ba9d

https://nigeriaworldtoday.com/lagos-state-2009-grand-embezzlement-that-will-shock-you-video/amp/?doing_wp_cron=1680469478.6061680316925048828125

https://www.nairaland.com/7412904/crcc-reported-being-paid-172m

https://mobile.twitter.com/IkukuomaC/status/1539623403681992704

https://www.nairaland.com/3155234/opinion-why-lagos-light-rail
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

Fabricate? Wow....

Firstly let's start with the Lagos diesel powered light project, Ambode spent 12 billion on only diesel in 1 year to power the generators that power the lights in Lagos, that is separate from maintenance of these generators.

Do you know what 12 billion with do in other aspects of development, other states like Kaduna, Anambra and so on are using solar and saving money but Lagos is not because some people are making serious money from the supply of diesel. I told you I know people in APC, that is what some of them use to eat their own money as part of the support Tinubu gets, Read the link below...

https://www.nairaland.com/4384323/ambode-spent-n12bn-power-street

Then about the inflated costs of the rail project, I don't like back and forth arguments, please I beg you, read and watch all the videos in the links below before coming back to argue.

https://medium.com/@BudgITng/budgit-charges-lagos-government-to-clarify-lagos-monorail-budget-controversy-27d94044ba9d

https://nigeriaworldtoday.com/lagos-state-2009-grand-embezzlement-that-will-shock-you-video/amp/?doing_wp_cron=1680469478.6061680316925048828125

https://www.nairaland.com/7412904/crcc-reported-being-paid-172m

https://mobile.twitter.com/IkukuomaC/status/1539623403681992704

https://www.nairaland.com/3155234/opinion-why-lagos-light-rail

You don't like back and forth arguments

What is the summary of what you have been saying?
Who is arguing if not you? I have no argument except
It is not powered by diesel generator
I have zero interest in all the afterthought You are coming up with

You started off with nonsense about diesel arguing blindly
Showed you that is nonsense then you shifted the goal post to start another round of rubbish about They should have used solar , should have used wind,nuclear
They should have used witchcraft
Next you are moving to the are chopping money
It will fail,they will mismanage and then you are bombarding me with silly links
When will we get to we shouldn't have ceded Bakassi

But
They are not powering it with diesel generator
Can you spare me all this nonsense
I am not interested we discussed diesel generator and that is end of discussion
Not interested in why Ukraine war started or who is to blame
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

You don't like back and forth arguments

What is the summary of what you have been saying?
Who is arguing if not you? I have no argument except
I have zero interest in all the afterthought You are coming up with

You started off with nonsense about diesel arguing blindly
Showed you that is nonsense then you shifted the goal post to start another round of rubbish about They should have used solar , should have used wind,nuclear
They should have used witchcraft
Next you are moving to the are chopping money
It will fail,they will mismanage and then you are bombarding me with silly links
When will we get to we shouldn't have ceded Bakassi

But
They are not powering it with diesel generator
Can you spare me all this nonsense
I am not interested we discussed diesel generator and that is end of discussion
Not interested in why Ukraine war started or who is to blame

Discredit what, you people(inclusive of Lagos state govt.) are not serious, that thing doesn't not look doctored, however that is not even my major concern.

When I tell Tinubu supporters that Ambode still remains the best governor of Lagos since 1999, they begin to argue.

Firstly the cost of the rail project is about 10 times the original cost the contract was actually given to the company that did it, the cost inflation was so bad that it was inflated with about 1billion dollars, who is taking all that money and yet it is tax payers that will pay what someone or some people have already stolen?

Secondly I heard that they use generators to power the rail and the metro engines and that is because of the power issue in Nigeria, just look at the cost of running rail transport, other developed countries already have 24 hours power supply and so running their metro rail transport is efficient, effective and cheap, the truth is Lagos state should have solved the electricity problem first before embarking on such project instead of buying diesel that sometimes is not available.

Even powering those generators have not been completely solved because of NNPC and scarcity of petroleum products, you now want to use that to power the metro rail line transport.

You now see the reasons probably why Ambode completely avoided it, to me I somehow just see it as a fraudulent white elephant project some people wanted to just cash out with and deceive their followers that they are working....
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

Sorry until you or Lagos state government can prove that with physical evidence then I will believe you guys, what we have here is diesel or are you telling me that they will be running diesel and gas generators at the same time, when 1 can serve the same purpose. Till I see the evidence like this one here below of the gas generators then I will believe, no proof no evidence, at least I have evidence of mine....

A section of the newly commissioned Blue Rail Mass Transit project at Marina, Lagos State, was gutted by fire on Tuesday, 28th February 2023.

It was reported that the fire affected the section which houses a generator used in the facility. The fire was said to have been ignited by a petrol-powered generator deployed to pump diesel into the barge from a tanker parked by pier 27.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fire-razes-newly-commissioned-blue-rail-line-in-lagos/
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

Sorry until you or Lagos state government can prove that with physical evidence then I will believe you guys, what we have here is diesel or are you telling me that they will be running diesel and gas generators at the same time, when 1 can serve the same purpose. Till I see the evidence like this one here below of the gas generators then I will believe, no proof no evidence, at least I have evidence of mine....

A section of the newly commissioned Blue Rail Mass Transit project at Marina, Lagos State, was gutted by fire on Tuesday, 28th February 2023.

It was reported that the fire affected the section which houses a generator used in the facility. The fire was said to have been ignited by a petrol-powered generator deployed to pump diesel into the barge from a tanker parked by pier 27.

/

You are being childish and dishonest
Childish because. You are not relevant and no one needs to prove anything to you

Dishonest because you are deliberately distorting the story which said

What is a barge/pier and what has that got to do with trains?

The Marina station is a hub not just for the Metro but for water transport

It is clear that you are a jobless troll bitter with Lagos and anything good happening there

Why would trains be powered by a generator at a station in Marina for a journey over several kilometres
Do you know anything about electricity? It has to be at what is called High Tension to travel long distances. Which diesel generator for that?

The barges are powered by diesel
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are being childish and dishonest
Childish because. You are not relevant and no one needs to prove anything to you

Dishonest because you are deliberately distorting the story which said

What is a barge/pier and what has that got to do with trains?

The Marina station is a hub not just for the Metro but for water transport

It is clear that you are a jobless troll bitter with Lagos and anything good happening there

Why would trains be powered by a generator at a station in Marina for a journey over several kilometres
Do you know anything about electricity?

grin Oga you are the one been ignorant here, the metro rail works with a centered power station or a combination from different stations, it is not like your regular train that uses an engine head, the rail tracks are what transmits the power, and they come from the train station or stations and can transmit power over a long distance, the tracks can actually shock you, so please read the news again and see if my claims are not in tune with I am saying...

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fire-razes-newly-commissioned-blue-rail-line-in-lagos/
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

grin Oga you are the one been ignorant here, the metro rail works with a centered power station or a combination from different stations, it is not like your regular train that uses an engine head, the rail tracks are what transmits the power, and they come from the train station or stations and can transmit power over a long distance, the tracks can actually shock you, so please read the news again and see if my claims are not in tune with I am saying...

Do you have anything to say that you have not said before
Power transmitted over kilometres on train tracks is of the order of 500-750Kva

That is not generator voltage. That is the kind of voltage that is comes out of a power plant and travels to the National grid
It is obvious you have no clue and have nothing to do or no companions
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

Do you have anything to say that you have not said before
Power transmitted over kilometres on train tracks is of the order of 500-750Kva
It is obvious you have no clue and have nothing to do or no companions

I have to remind you so that you will know that there are people who do not fall for the lies and hypes of Tinubu and his cronies, I have your time today, you people defending Tinubu and the rubbish he keeps doing with propaganda, lies and deceit.
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:

I have to remind you so that you will know that there are people who do not fall for the lies and hypes of Tinubu and his cronies, I have your time today, you people defending Tinubu and the rubbish he keeps doing with propaganda, lies and deceit.

I don't have your time

I am not connected to Tinubu

The only engagement is that Metro trains cannot be powered by a diesel generator from.a train station. Technically that is unrealistic
All your other frustrations you can take directly to Bourdillon. I am not interested
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by raskymonojendor: 12:04am On Apr 03, 2023

Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 12:04am On Apr 03, 2023
Gajagojo:

I don't have your time

I am not connected to Tinubu

The only engagement is that Metro trains cannot be powered by a diesel generator from.a train station. Technically that is unrealistic
All your other frustrations you can take directly to Bourdillon. I am not interested

Me, I have your time, you don't need to be connected to Tinubu, as long as you support him I have your time, since you support Tinubu, I will talk to you, if people like you are not supporting Tinubu, he might not be doing what he is doing..

So how can metro trains be powered?
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Me, I have your time, you don't need to be connected to Tinubu, as long as you support him I have your time, since you support Tinubu, I will talk to you, if people like you are not supporting Tinubu, he might not be doing what he is doing..

So how can metro trains be powered?

You know that moment when you realize the man with dada hair is not a Reggae musician
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Gajagojo:

You know that moment when you realize the man with dada hair is not a Reggae musician

Oga answer me, how is metro train powered?
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Gajagojo: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga answer me, how is metro train powered?
Quarks and Leptons are the building blocks which build up matter, i.e., they are seen as the "elementary particles". In the present standard model, there are six "flavors" of quarks. They can successfully account for all known mesons and baryons (over 200). The most familiar baryons are the proton and neutron, which are each constructed from up and down quarks. Quarks are observed to occur only in combinations of two quarks (mesons), three quarks (baryons). There was a recent claim of observation of particles with five quarks (pentaquark), but further experimentation has not borne it out.
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by raskymonojendor: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2023
Thanks to Sanwo Olu for re-igniting this project after it was neglected by Ambode.

Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2023
Gajagojo:

Quarks and Leptons are the building blocks which build up matter, i.e., they are seen as the "elementary particles". In the present standard model, there are six "flavors" of quarks. They can successfully account for all known mesons and baryons (over 200). The most familiar baryons are the proton and neutron, which are each constructed from up and down quarks. Quarks are observed to occur only in combinations of two quarks (mesons), three quarks (baryons). There was a recent claim of observation of particles with five quarks (pentaquark), but further experimentation has not borne it out.

OK, so my question has made you start studying physics grin
Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by akpumping7720(m): 12:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

'might fail' it is well bro. I wish you and your state of origin best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by raskymonojendor: 12:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Greater Lagos riding. People and school pupils enjoying a ride on the blue line:

Re: Be Wary Of Attempt To Discredit Lagos Blue Line Rail by Brendaniel: 12:49am On Apr 03, 2023
akpumping7720:

'might fail' it is well bro. I wish you and your state of origin best of grace.

Might fail if it is not well managed....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Elect, Bola Tinubu Appoint New Cabinets (more In Details) / BREAKING: Gbajabiamila Submits Tinubu’s Supplementary Ministerial List To Senate / Ministerial List: Dr Tony Nwoye Decries Marginalisation Of Southeast In The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.