Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) (704 Views)

Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Website Name / Website Name / Need A Website? Name Your Price And Get It Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) by Hardy123(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Like the topic head implies. I want to create a fully functional betting website. I'm investing about 500 million naira. Webmasters please name your price.
Re: Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) by Creamcrest(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hardy123:
Like the topic head implies. I want to create a fully functional betting website. I'm investing about 500 million naira. Webmasters please name your price.
Go to Fiverr or other reliable sites and get a freelancer to help you create it.

Too many fake people on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) by Jimmythewise: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hardy123:
Contact the Russians. They are the best and most secured.
Re: Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) by Nayturalistic: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hardy123:

Bro I know the very best plug for this move of yours.. send me an email so I can reply you with his contact.

oabikoye28 at gmail dot com
Re: Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) by Devaro: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hardy123:

I understand that you are investing about 500 million naira into this project, and I assure you that my pricing will be reasonable and competitive based on the scope of work involved. However, it is difficult to provide an accurate estimate without more information on the specifics of your project.

If you could provide me with more details on your desired features, functionality, and design preferences, I can provide you with a more accurate quote. I can also provide you with a portfolio of my previous work and references upon request.

I am excited about the opportunity to work with you and bring your vision for your betting website to life. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to schedule a consultation via WhatsApp which can be found below.
Re: Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) by susrite(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Hardy123:
Bro, I have 2 betting platforms that I created myself, but I'll just advice you, if you are gunning to compete with top notch betting platforms, you should just head over to Fiverr. The ones most people will build for you here will definitely be OK, but once you start using it, you would realize you need 100% professional customization and keen follow-up... That's where most of us are not too perfect.
Just head to Fiverr.
Re: Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) by Hardy123(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Thanks for the response guys. To make it clear, I'm starting out with website first. With time a mobile app will be created. Also the company will be registered with the lottery and gambling commission. Made some few enquires. The 500 million (or more) will include payment for the site creation, winning pay outs and will employ developers to work on it fulltime. Like some of you guys suggested will also check out Fiverr and others. Will reply all your mails. Thanks once again
Re: Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) by DominantBeing(f): 2:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Hardy123:
Thanks for the response guys. To make it clear, I'm starting out with website first. With time a mobile app will be created. Also the company will be registered with the lottery and gambling commission. Made some few enquires. The 500 million (or more) will include payment for the site creation. Winning pay outs and will employ developers to work on it fulltime. Like some of you guys suggested will also check out Fiverr and others. Will reply all your mails. Thanks once again

If you gave me just 1 million, is it a bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) by BrownIsaac(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2023
I have someone who can create it for you. He was part of the people who created E-naira. My number is 09025479946
Re: Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) by Matrix137(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2023
smiley
Re: Who Can Create A Betting Website (name Your Price) by codesngr(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
I can create such , please check my profile for previous jobs , i'm best man for the job . face to face accepted , any state in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

E-gold For Sale / Naija Webhosting Companies / Google Maps Gets Enhanced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.