Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? (654 Views)

Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 / Supreme Court: Why We Accepted Materials Tendered By Uzodinma, Police / There Is No Division In Supreme Court, We Remain A United Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by manutdrichie(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
I totally understand that the petition is not a child’s play.

They never saw it coming but propagandizing an innocent man won’t make him to withdraw those petitions.

Let’s allow the judiciary decide who’s your next president. I honestly don’t want to add no salt to ur injury.

Remember we are obidients, we own the social media, we own the street protest

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Idiot op

3 Likes

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by Goodmarlian: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Them still dey fear las las na war go end am.
Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by Nightwolf1: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Only Thîefnubu's dogs are agitated after Peter Obi went to court. grin

Their fake audio conversation only exist in the figment of their imagination

5 Likes

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by magoo10(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tinubu flew to france to concoct a fake audio of Peter Obi grin
The drug petition hit the agbado lord bad
Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
manutdrichie:

They never saw it coming but propagandizing an innocent man won’t make him to withdraw those petitions.

Let’s allow the judiciary decide who’s your next president. I honestly don’t want to add no salt to ur injury.

They know it is the end of the road for their criminal party. Stupid propaganda will not save them. Nigeria will celebrate APC's defeat and they know it. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by buharitill2023: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Your in court and still shouting of interim govt.
That is why idiotic pigs lack focus and direction

2 Likes

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by Monogamy: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Stop adding salt to the injury.

Allow the alleged leaked audio tape to die naturally

1 Like

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by Finestgurlie(f): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

I'm watching you
Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by Monogamy: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I'm watching you

Your 53 not even fit
Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by alade00: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Don't start a fight u cannot finish,apc don get una time,was it not last week u guys were masturbating on CJN news from same peoples gazette,now it's Obi's turn,take it in good faith and stop crying

2 Likes

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by alade00: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

It won't die,it will be milked till 2027 election..... grin
Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by mrvitalis(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
manutdrichie:

They know there might be a rerun ...so they are trying to kill obi reputation before that happens

But trust me Tinubu poor performance would make this propaganda useless before then
Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by Web2020: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
My question now are:

1. Are we in campaign stage for a new election in Nigeria or post election stage?

2. All this propaganda from the APC is it to win an election or to win a court case?

3. Is it to turn the masses against the incoming president (Obi), knowing full well that the court case is a no way for them. To what end exactly. Go to court, he went to court but your refuse to go answer your name in court rather lying up and down.
Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by skj1377(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ask Buhari if Supreme court upturned the election in his favour in his previous 3 attempts. Besides did you not go with Atiku to Supreme court 4yrs ago based on Inec servers. This time it's upload you are funny

1 Like

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by Ogene001: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
manutdrichie:

They are jittery

1 Like

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by Ogene001: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
skj1377:
Ask Buhari if Supreme court upturned the election in his favour in his previous 3 attempts. Besides did you not go with Atiku to Supreme court 4yrs ago based on Inec servers. This time it's upload you are funny
Na only yoruba take clueless abooki Buhari seriously. Just because clueless abooki could not do it doesn't mean it's impossible. Obi did it at state level when it was considered impossible
Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by manutdrichie(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
skj1377:

There is always a first time in everything

For instance did you not asked Buhari not to run in 2015?

Because according to you, no candidate has ever unseat a seating president in Nigeria

Did you not bet that Peter Obi will not win any state in the North?...but what happened

Did you not say that North will not vote for peter obi because he is Igbo?
Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by jude79(m): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2023
With the total collapse of the naira, the unpardonable insecurity, the calamitous recession, the plunging of over 133m Nigerians into poverty the complete failure in all aspect of governance, the failure in both fuel and energy sector, the plunging of Nigeria into humongous debt, the total failure that resulted in the naira disappearance, and finally turning all Nigerians to the most poor and unhappy people on Earth, they still have no single iota of shame, the decided to forcefully impose themselves on Nigerians dubiously.
No human being, no matter how useless will vote for APC, without being induced financially, so since they know they can't win any election fairly they opposed every form of electoral reforms from beginning, when they saw that Nigerians were determined to sweep them out with their evil witch brooms, sokoto, kaduna, jigawa, zamfara, kebbi, niger, adamawa, gombe and even their strongest stronghold Kano, has, majority rejecting the evil party, but the dubious Criminals, manipulated everything, and declared themselves winner by fire by force, and asked Nigerians to go to their corrupt court, peaceful Nigerians agreed, that was when they unleashed their paid propaganda network and started accusing opposition of tribal and religious bigotry, what is more tribal than stopping fellow Nigerians and anyone that looks fresh, educated and refined from voting, what is more religious than Muslim, Muslim candidates, completely insulting northern christians, as if they were no more part of the country, how on Earth will a party that fielded a Muslim Muslim ticket and blocked people from certain sections of the country from voting, turn around and accuse others of tribal and religious bigotry, God, what:evil did we impose on ourselves in 2015

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by wahalawahala: 12:35am On Apr 03, 2023
mrvitalis:

They know there might be a rerun ...so they are trying to kill obi reputation before that happens

But trust me Tinubu poor performance would make this propaganda useless before then
rerun fr your house 😂😂.. yes daddy

1 Like

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by raskymonojendor: 12:58am On Apr 03, 2023
manutdrichie:

So news should no longer be reported because it will hurt the feelings of Obidients

Ps. You only own your phone (for social media) and your legs (for protest).

Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by manutdrichie(m): 1:12am On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

So news should no longer be reported because it will hurt the feelings of Obidients

Ps. You only own your phone (for social media) and your legs (for protest).
Okay daddy
Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:22am On Apr 03, 2023
BECAUSE APC DRUG/CRIME KINGDOM WITH CERTIFICATE FORGERS DEM DON LULE FINAL FINAL. . . World disgrace loading. cheesy

Alliance FOR Political CRIMIINALS.
Re: You Asked Us To Go To Court, We Are In The Court, Why All These Propaganda??? by jude79(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
BECAUSE APC DRUG/CRIME KINGDOM WITH CERTIFICATE FORGERS DEM DON LULE FINAL FINAL. . . World disgrace loading. cheesy

Alliance FOR Political CRIMIINALS.

Very true Daddy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Defends Parallel Government (video) / UK PRIME NEWS: Peter Obi Not Guilty Of Impersonation / Tonye Cole: I Will Withdraw The Petition At The Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.