Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi (1398 Views)

Festus Keyamo's Reaction To Video Of Man That Said "Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In" / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) / Festus Keyamo's Reaction When Asked About Buhari's Fitness To Contest In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
This tribunal matter has sent them on panic mode grin

Nigeria's integrity is now on the world stage and will force the court to do the right thing for the country.
America has refused to congratulate us since we "won" lipsrsealed

He said Obi's ambition to be president has just died grin

You can see the fear in between the lines.
While Obi has a Muslim Vice, Keyamo is defending an MM ticket and Obi is the one that shouldnt be president.

You can see the fear is very real grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by magoo10(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
He must have popped Champaign
I heard they want to add the fake audio o as part of their defense in the elections petition tribunal grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
They know there's no way out for APC so they want to cause religious tension. They will fail woefully...the whole of Nigeria knows the elections were a scam and Peter Obi is coming grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
The fear is real, its too obvious

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by Chucks13: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Which fear are you talking about. How many time would US congratulate Tinubu or you don't watch TV or listening to international news?

By the way what important is in US congratulations? Are we living in Nigeria on US mercy? Hell No. US total contribution to Nigeria is less than 200m US dollar per year which is not even to the Federal govt directly so what is the important of US to Nigeria? Its Zero bro.

Where was US in 1993(MKO)?

Where was US during Ibb and Abacha?

Where was US when obj destroyed obidi and swallowed $16billion electricity fund?

Where was US when Atiku lost in 2019?

Where was US when Fulani herds nearly killed us all?

Pls where was US Ken Sarowiwa was executed?

Where was US during and after endsars?

Bro pls move on my honest advise, dump politics and politician because no matter how much you loves them they will never share their largesse with you but only with their family and close allies.

Move on with own life bro. No offense just my advise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Keyamo and crew sound very very unsettled

grin grin
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by SmartPolician: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
Peter Obi asked Pastor Oyedepo to campaign for him and so fvcking what?

Take him to court if you have a problem with that!
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by Godjone(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
The whole of their focus now is Obi. They are looking for every means possible to demoralize him. But NO, we are not resting until we end the reigns of these wicked leaders. We move obidiently

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Godjone:
The whole of their focus now is Obi. They are looking for every means possible to demoralize him. But NO, we are not resting until we end the reigns of these wicked leaders. We move obidiently

Our eyes are on the tribunal

Drug offense is a srrious matter in US
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by Princessstee: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes a fear of great failure. It was his people who brought all this nonsense to us in the first place because of greed.
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
America not congratulating us says a lot

Interesting times ahead

Drug offence in america no br moi moi
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Please obidients dont be distracted

Nigeria integrity is at the world stage
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
My own is let the court case be televised
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Agbado supporters playing opposition since Yakubu declared them Winner

grin grin grin
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
They know there's no way out for APC so they want to cause religious tension. They will fail woefully...the whole of Nigeria knows the elections were a scam and Peter Obi is coming grin grin grin
Exactly
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by FavouredBiano(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
kk2027:

Nigeria's integrity is now on the world stage and will force the court to do the right thing for the country.

While Obi has a Muslim Vice, Keyamo is defending an MM ticket and Obi is the one that shouldnt be president.

It is the very first time I have seen a political party that won an election, spend all their time after their electoral victory, trying to disaparage, malign and ruin the reputation of the loser. And I find this very curious 🧐.

I thought the APC should be preoccupied with preparations towards governance, instead they're doing all they can to demarket Obi after he has already lost an election....

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING 🧐🧐🧐

Why are they still so jittery even when they've won.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
FavouredBiano:

It is the very first time I have seen a political party that won an election, spend all their time after their electoral victory, trying to disaparage, malign and ruin the reputation of the loser. And I find this very curious 🧐.

I thought the APC should be preoccupied with preparations towards governance, instead they're doing all they can to demarket Obi after he has already lost an election....

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING 🧐🧐🧐

Why are they still so jittery even when they've won.

E shock me too

No peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:

Gbam
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by humilitypays(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
kk2027:

Even if the leaked tape is real, and so? Did Obi or Oyedepo said anything incriminating in the purported leaked call? Did they bribe INEC to rig the election? Did they secretly sneak out to meet with Nigeria's corrupt CJN to bend the rules to favor Obi at the court like Emilokan did and you guys brushed it aside?

Tinubu donated billions of Lagos money to Northern Muslim clerics and Mosques even before 2023 election proper, and the heavens didn't fall, so what are you guys gonna do? Wail and gnash your criminal teeth as usual.

Tinubu defended Fulani herdsmen terrorists massacres on several occasions just to please core Northern Muslims to vote him and that is perfect political strategy to you criminality lovers in Nigeria but Peter Obi visiting Churches to seek for prayers and to canvass for Christian support is a taboo, God will reward you all according to your evil deeds, wicked souls.

It is a perfect political strategy when Northern Muslim Clerics and Imams instruct Muslims on who to vote for but if a Pastor tells his members to vote for those that will defend the Church from terrorists and oppressors, it becomes an issue, my prayer for you all lovers of evil is that may God and nature judge you all.

Heartless cretins, they are jittery, they know Peter Obi won and they are looking for ways to get rid of Obi, but we serve a living God.

My new prayer now is that every presidential candidate that failed to win the election legally and decides to impose himself on Nigerians at all cost will die in office! angry

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 12:35am On Apr 03, 2023
humilitypays:
Even if the leaked tape is real, and so? Did Obi or Oyedepo said anything incriminating in the purported leaked call? Did they bribe INEC to rig the election? Did they secretly sneak out to meet with Nigeria's corrupt CJN to bend the rules to favor Obi at the court like Emilokan did and you guys brushed it aside?

Tinubu donated billions of Lagos money to Northern Muslim clerics and Mosques even before 2023 election proper, and the heavens didn't fall, so what are you guys gonna do? Wail and gnash your criminal teeth as usual.

Tinubu defended Fulani herdsmen terrorists massacres on several occasions just to please core Northern Muslims to vote him and that is perfect political strategy to you criminality lovers in Nigeria but Peter Obi visiting Churches to seek for prayers and to canvass for Christian support is a taboo, God will reward you all according to your evil deeds, wicked souls.

It is a perfect political strategy when Northern Muslim Clerics and Imams instruct Muslims on who to vote for but if a Pastor tells his members to vote for those that will defend the Church from terrorists and oppressors, it becomes an issue, my prayer for you all lovers of evil is that may God and nature judge you all.

Heartless cretins, they are jittery, they know Peter Obi won and they are looking for ways to get rid of Obi, but we serve a living God.

My new prayer now is that every presidential candidate that failed to win the election legally and decides to impose himself on Nigerians at all cost will die in office! angry

Propaganda nò dey tire them
Never seen such a "jittery win" in the history of Nigeria election grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 2:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Princessstee:
Yes a fear of great failure. It was his people who brought all this nonsense to us in the first place because of greed.

Too bad
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by Web2020: 3:27am On Apr 03, 2023
Chucks13:
Which fear are you talking about. How many time would US congratulate Tinubu or you don't watch TV or listening to international news?

By the way what important is in US congratulations? Are we living in Nigeria on US mercy? Hell No. US total contribution to Nigeria is less than 200m US dollar per year which is not even to the Federal govt directly so what is the important of US to Nigeria? Its Zero bro.

Where was US in 1993(MKO)?

Where was US during Ibb and Abacha?

Where was US when obj destroyed obidi and swallowed $16billion electricity fund?

Where was US when Atiku lost in 2019?

Where was US when Fulani herds nearly killed us all?

Pls where was US Ken Sarowiwa was executed?

Where was US during and after endsars?

Bro pls move on my honest advise, dump politics and politician because no matter how much you loves them they will never share their largesse with you but only with their family and close allies.

Move on with own life bro. No offense just my advise.
Who mention US in this trend? Even the fear enters your body up.to the extent you do not know the trend you are commenting on
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by aariwa(m): 3:36am On Apr 03, 2023
They are darkness. Peter Obi is light and darkness is always afraid of light
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by losky83: 4:07am On Apr 03, 2023
kk2027:

THIS ALONE WILL SHOW YOU THE KIND OF COUNTRY WE LIVE IN.THE TAPPING AND EVENTUAL RECORDING OF OBI'S DISCUSSIONS IS SEEN AS A WELLCOME DEVELOPMENT TO SOME PEOPLE BUT TO ME IT WAS A SIGN OF FEAR FOR OBI.
THE DEVIL DOES NOT KEEP EARS ON THE ACTIVITIES OF A USELESS PERSON BECAUSE HE KNOWS NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THAT PERSON.
OBI IS A USEFULL AND A GREAT ASSET TO THIS COUNTRY THAT IS WHY THE DEVIL KEPT TAP ON HIS CALLS AND ACTIVITIES.
WE ALL KNOW WHO THE DEVIL IS HERE BUT JUST IN CASE WE DO NOT,LET ME CALL THEM OUT;
1)ANY ASSOCIATION,GROUP,INSTITUTION,UNIT,EXPERTS,COMPANY,PERON,PERSONS THAT HELPED TO TAP OBI'S LINE.
2)THOSE THAT GAVE THE MUCH COLLECTED MONEY FOR SUCH ACT.
3)THOSE THAT EVENTUALLY BENEFIT FROM SUCH ACT.
4)AND THOSE REJOICING OVER THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF WHAT THEY HAD PUT NEGATIVE EFFORTS IN DOING.
I TELL THEN DIRECTLY AND THEY KNOW THEMSELVES,THEY SHALL ALL FACE THE WRATH OF GOD.
THE MONEY THEY ALL HAVE COLLECTED TO SELL THEIR CONSCIENCE WILL BE USED FOR THEIR OWN BURIAL AND MEDICAL BILLS,THEY SHALL HAVE ILLNESSES THAT THE MONEY CAN NOT SOLVE.
AND TO ALL OF YOU WHO SOLD YOUR VOTE IN THE LAST ELECTION ESPECIALLY IN AKWA IBOM,YOU SHALL ALL FACE THE SAME REPERCUSSIONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by kk2027: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2023
losky83:
THIS ALONE WILL SHOW YOU THE KIND OF COUNTRY WE LIVE IN.THE TAPPING AND EVENTUAL RECORDING OF OBI'S DISCUSSIONS IS SEEN AS A WELLCOME DEVELOPMENT TO SOME PEOPLE BUT TO ME IT WAS A SIGN OF FEAR FOR OBI.
THE DEVIL DOES NOT KEEP EARS ON THE ACTIVITIES OF A USELESS PERSON BECAUSE HE KNOWS NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THAT PERSON.
OBI IS A USEFULL AND A GREAT ASSET TO THIS COUNTRY THAT IS WHY THE DEVIL KEPT TAP ON HIS CALLS AND ACTIVITIES.
WE ALL KNOW WHO THE DEVIL IS HERE BUT JUST IN CASE WE DO NOT,LET ME CALL THEM OUT;
1)ANY ASSOCIATION,GROUP,INSTITUTION,UNIT,EXPERTS,COMPANY,PERON,PERSONS THAT HELPED TO TAP OBI'S LINE.
2)THOSE THAT GAVE THE MUCH COLLECTED MONEY FOR SUCH ACT.
3)THOSE THAT EVENTUALLY BENEFIT FROM SUCH ACT.
4)AND THOSE REJOICING OVER THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF WHAT THEY HAD PUT NEGATIVE EFFORTS IN DOING.
I TELL THEN DIRECTLY AND THEY KNOW THEMSELVES,THEY SHALL ALL FACE THE WRATH OF GOD.
THE MONEY THEY ALL HAVE COLLECTED TO SELL THEIR CONSCIENCE WILL BE USED FOR THEIR OWN BURIAL AND MEDICAL BILLS,THEY SHALL HAVE ILLNESSES THAT THE MONEY CAN NOT SOLVE.
AND TO ALL OF YOU WHO SOLD YOUR VOTE IN THE LAST ELECTION ESPECIALLY IN AKWA IBOM,YOU SHALL ALL FACE THE SAME REPERCUSSIONS.

Too bad
Re: Opinion : Keyamo's Reaction To The Alleged Tape Shows A Deep Fear Of Obi by Barbushe: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2023
We don't truth IGBOS in the core NORTH since DAY-1 and it's FINAL. I laugh in hausa language............ YES, DADDY!

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Promising To Remove Subsidy Immediately / Portable And His Boys Beaten Up By Lekki Boys (video) / Why Tinubu Must Draw Blood First Or Prigozhin Will Draw First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.