Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room (39331 Views)

NDLEA Commander In Police Net Over Death Of Married Woman. / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by Kobicove(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
sirjoggy:
one of the reason I don't like lady sleeping overnight with me I have phobia of it

I also hated allowing it when I was single
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by virginchaser(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
KingLennon:

If am the husband, this case will make me rich. Me and my lawyer will smile to the bank.

This will surely not wake the dead woman. Continuous litigation will prolong family trauma and greater impact on the children.
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by panpan(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
They forgot to dress the lady up, before, or while taking her to the hospital.
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by magzey: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
virginchaser:
Why not get a regular girl friend and know the family than doing under table relationship with someone else wife? Hobby will complicate the case for the accuse.
The Husband has nothing to say here, the man that can't control his wife is he worthy a Husband?

Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by Isabi4lov: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
I talk am na married women do side chick pass undecided

Their husbands too na another person wife dem dey straf
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by Greattha: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Precisely.

Really sad. Good you noticed.

priceactionx:
The case will be swept under the carpet.why mentioning the lady's and husband's name but refused to mention the culprit? That's the beginning of poor judgement.

1 Like

Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by lalalista: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
It's men I know that die during sex romp. What happened?
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by KingLennon(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
virginchaser:

This will surely not wake the dead woman. Continuous litigation will prolong family trauma and greater impact on the children.

I can't have pity on a hoe. Take the money and move on....
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by winner37(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
chccho:

And married men too

You want me to say something but sorry I will not say anything..
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hmmmm, adultery is a sin and those who practice such know their fate.
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by TheGift: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/police-hold-ndlea-commander-as-married-woman-dies-in-his-room/

What is it with all these force Men and other peoples Wives? I have heard so many stories. And they usually never end well (which is probably why I heard them)
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by veekid(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
happney65:
Cc veekid grin grin grin
chai! Pple weh dey fvck married women dey try sha... But bolanle own yato sha
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by happney65: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
veekid:
chai! Pple weh dey fvck married women dey try sha... But bolanle own yato sha

Lmao
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by emmaodet: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why cheat in a marriage, you can simply leave. Sad

Because it is cheaper to cheat in marriage than being single.
In marriage, someone is taking care of your bills, so you don't worry about that much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by Billygee2u: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Using the same drugs you seized for your own pleasure and you think you will go scot free?
Re: Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room by Billygee2u: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2023
kelspinall:
i wonder how thaa bicch sleeps at night after her walky walky lifestyle with someone outside marriage...men sef, why some of una dey mingle with married woman.. no rip to waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers, Female Armourer Held In Abia (photo) / Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) / Man Caught With Arms At Abiodun's Inauguration Venue In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.