Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Absolutely Nothing Wrong In A Politician Asking Anyone To Help Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Absolutely Nothing Wrong In A Politician Asking Anyone To Help Campaign (164 Views)

There Is Nothing Wrong In Eating Agbado And Cassava / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts / Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absolutely Nothing Wrong In A Politician Asking Anyone To Help Campaign by KingsCity: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
I listened to the so called Conversation between the Great Bishop and Obi

Though the obviously sounded like a poorly doctored jub but even the so called Conversation

I do not see anything unusual in a politician asking for Support or endorsement.

Religion is obviously important, if it is not why didn't Tinubu choose a Christian running mate

2 Likes

Re: Absolutely Nothing Wrong In A Politician Asking Anyone To Help Campaign by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
APC is a party criminals disguising themselves to push lies against man of integrity Peter Obi. They are a bunch of jokers. Nigerians are wiser
Re: Absolutely Nothing Wrong In A Politician Asking Anyone To Help Campaign by SenatePresdo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy, give me more Daddy.

Fvuck me daddy grin

That's what Osinbajo and Buhari were shouting with Adeboye and Mbaka in 2015 when they were asking him to help canvas Christian votes.

Even Thieifnubu was looking for Bishops endorsement

So obi learnt from them.

Hit me more daddy grin

Peter obi remains APC nightmare.
Re: Absolutely Nothing Wrong In A Politician Asking Anyone To Help Campaign by Stawner16(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
“Okay daddy, I’ll suck your deek daddy, just get them to vote for me daddy”… y’all Obidients be slow asf. grin One can only imagine the outrage if that had been Tinubu saying all that in the leaked audio but now y’all wanna say it’s doctored?
Re: Absolutely Nothing Wrong In A Politician Asking Anyone To Help Campaign by megacity: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
KingsCity:

Though it obviously sounded like a poorly doctored jub but even the so called Conversation

I do not see anything unusual in a politician asking for Support or endorsement.

Religion is obviously important, if it is not why didn't Tinubu choose a Christian running mate
Re: Absolutely Nothing Wrong In A Politician Asking Anyone To Help Campaign by BitterTruth0001: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Only yoruba mooselems are trying to see if they can twist the narrative into something but they will fail

Re: Absolutely Nothing Wrong In A Politician Asking Anyone To Help Campaign by Jomonix: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
They are focusing on the aspect where he said that the race is like a religious war. That was a misfire.

1 Like

Re: Absolutely Nothing Wrong In A Politician Asking Anyone To Help Campaign by bmaster2000: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
KingsCity:

Though the obviously sounded like a poorly doctored jub but even the so called Conversation

I dont want to called you thread and your comment foolish becasue MOD might want to ban me.

A pastor and any man of God responsibility is not to serve as a poiitcal agent for any politician ...the core responsiblity of any man of God is to feed the lamb that God has given to him or her spirtually
Re: Absolutely Nothing Wrong In A Politician Asking Anyone To Help Campaign by KingsCity: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
bmaster2000:

I dont want to called you thread and your comment foolish becasue MOD might want to ban me.

A pastor and any man of God responsibility is not to serve as a poiitcal agent for any politician ...the core responsiblity of any man of God is to feed the lamb that God has given to him or her spirtually

Religious organisations are members of the society and stakeholders...when the government is bad, they are also affected. So. they cannot possibly ignore politics

I would said you are foolish as well but I wan make dem ban me as well

(1) (Reply)

Group Endorses RT. Hon Ahmed Idris Wase For 10th Assembly Speaker / Tribunal: Ogun NNPP Withdraws Petition Against INEC, APC / EDSIEC Postpones Edo Council Polls To Sept 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.