Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership (12248 Views)

Controversy Trails Obi’s Parley With LP Lawmakers Over N’assembly Leadership / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ / "Aisha Buhari, Better Return Before Someone Else Takes Over The Other Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by Angelfrost(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
May Jagaban succeed!
May Nigeria Succeed!
May i and me succeed!
May all supporters of Nigeria succeed!
May all supporters of destruction not succeed!

All true supporters of Nigeria are eagerly and earnestly demanding that the courts do their proper jobs of bringing the truth about that election to light!

If the courts fail on this simple task, then they have actually buried the nation!
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by hisexcellency34: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Already shared
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by Alliswell248: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
SenatePresdo:
You dey zone National Assembly, you never answer Tribunal court case.

This people thinks we are playing.

We await the court shaa.

We know that you are playing.
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by dgmoni123(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
South south....akpabio
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by kingkang236(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
https://www.softlogicsys.in/artificial-intelligence-training-in-chennai/https://www.softlogicsys.in/artificial-intelligence-training-in-chennai/

Artificial Intelligence Training in Chennai | AI Course in Chennai

Take your career to the next level with advanced Artificial Intelligence training in Chennai! Learn the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with our comprehensive training courses in Chennai. Get hands-on experience with the latest AI tools and techniques. Our instructors are experts in the field with years of experience to share, so you can get up-to-date knowledge about AI and ML. Upgrade your skills and be job-ready for the future.

<a href="https://www.softlogicsys.in/artificial-intelligence-training-in-chennai/">Artificial Intelligence Training in Chennai</a>
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by kingkang236(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Website: https://www.softlogicsys.in/artificial-intelligence-training-in-chennai/

Artificial Intelligence Training in Chennai | AI Course in Chennai

Take your career to the next level with advanced Artificial Intelligence training in Chennai! Learn the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with our comprehensive training courses in Chennai. Get hands-on experience with the latest AI tools and techniques. Our instructors are experts in the field with years of experience to share, so you can get up-to-date knowledge about AI and ML. Upgrade your skills and be job-ready for the future.

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
YES DADDY, THE RELIGION/ETHNIC Igbo BIGOT AND BAST ADDs
Reinaldo:
We all know that APC supporters are people with attributes such as greed, ethnic and religious bigotry, criminal tendencies, and illiteracy. Which is why they would support a controversial candidate in the first place. However, APC can help you in two ways:

1. They can help you spot potential criminals, and small-minded people you should avoid. For instance, I have used this campaign season as an opportunity to sanitize my social media by blocking anyone supporting Tinubu. This way I can be sure that my social media feeds will only contain posts from reasonable people for the foreseeable future.

2. If you're an employer, you can quickly filter out potential employees who lack morals and will eventually ruin your business by just checking their social media posts. Once you see posts supporting Tinubu from them, just turn them down. This is a cheap way to ensure that you're hiring the best minds.

Always remember that APC is the party of criminals
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by NoreagaTim: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
The real NOREAGA !
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by Godfullsam(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
IrawoKross:
Shettima will deal with Tinubu, watch and see how things unfolds.

Yes daddy

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
you Igbo/obidients are fuulish, day 1 is after inauguration, oponu shocked shocked shocked
Felabrity:
Hit the ground running from day 1 don spend 2 weeks for France
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by diplomat058(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
We all know that APC supporters are people with attributes such as greed, ethnic and religious bigotry, criminal tendencies, and illiteracy. Which is why they would support a controversial candidate in the first place. However, APC can help you in two ways:

1. They can help you spot potential criminals, and small-minded people you should avoid. For instance, I have used this campaign season as an opportunity to sanitize my social media by blocking anyone supporting Tinubu. This way I can be sure that my social media feeds will only contain posts from reasonable people for the foreseeable future.

2. If you're an employer, you can quickly filter out potential employees who lack morals and will eventually ruin your business by just checking their social media posts. Once you see posts supporting Tinubu from them, just turn them down. This is a cheap way to ensure that you're hiring the best minds.

All these gilberish to sound relevant? Sense is far from you

2 Likes

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by Godfullsam(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Fut9ure:
Mumu them want use that want compensate we south south and out brothers south east

Yes daddy

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by fareed69(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Reinaldo:

Okay Daddy

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by SpatialKing(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
What an embarrassment

Waiting for their so called President Elect

Like common
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by fareed69(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Felabrity:

Yes Daddy.
Has he taken over yet ?
He's Free to go anywhere.
Why should that be your headache.

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by fareed69(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
georgeakins:

It is for South South.

Ibos don't deserve any important post in Jagaban government.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by fareed69(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
onuman:
Tinubu is not coming back soon.

He knows that no judge in the world can give pass to a presidential candidate who forfeited $460,000 drug trafficking money to the US government in the past.

He knows that FIFA judge can't approve a football match where a referee shifted the goalpost at the middle of the football match.

He knows that Abuja cannot suddenly become Nigeria's 37th state because he wants to be president of Nigeria.

Okay Daddy

2 Likes

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by samwillyco1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
IrawoKross:

I don't see Tinubu lasting more than a year in that office as a president. One Northern person said that he is happy because shattima will eventually become the president after some months.
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by IVORY2009(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Okay..

I saw a particular thread earlier about Apc having 15 or how many days left to respond to Pandora Pangolo petition.

The 3rd class acute dullard supporters are even more dull than their so called Chief dullard..

If you file a petition and your respondent does not file a response to your petition, it's called Default. The Petitioner can still move forward with his or her case. Responding to a petition isn’t a must but men with common sense wouldn’t say a world as lawyers are already in charge..

So, Pandora can move forward with his case. Tinubu has done what he's suppose to do ( prepare his lawyers ). His lawyers are readily waiting.

If Pandora goes to court tomorrow, they'll hear is case. So nothing is delaying him, other than himself..

If it was the other way round, would you be saying this grin

FYI! Tinubu would be removed from office.
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
All Y'all defending these criminals in authority, be honest with yourself and tell yourself the truth... Which political appointments was giving to your father, mother or siblings? Y'all will rush online to defend the animals with empty stomach.

Even those appointed in your region, LG and even ward do you see them one on one to even explain things to them? Keep defending them while they keep enriching themselves.

You see why I love the Igbo man, they will always strive to make ends meets with or without politics. Some of all this block and out datted head have been in National Assembly for 20yrs plus collecting fat salaries and bunus while you come online empty stomach to defend him because is your tribe man.

Again, I love the igbos because them no send any of their tribe man who is not performing. During election they will show him the way out.

Thank God for my man being Igbo.
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by okorogodwin4(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
30 worshippers was killed by Fulani terrorist in Benue State yesterday and you people are waiting for a criminal to come and share NASS leadership were is the dignity of human life

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by Kaiser20: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
IrawoKross:
Shettima can't deal with Tinubu.
Shettima is just an opportunist, he is just preparing himself incase of the death of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by Espelbengz(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
You are just a wailer, loser and inconsequential..

Reinaldo:

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by imoh4king(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Reinaldo:

FOOL!

illiteracy is killing you. At your age, you don't know that people will always have contrary opinion to views and choices.

That's why you will never be a leader in your lifetime.
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by AntiChristian: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

All true supporters of Nigeria are eagerly and earnestly demanding that the courts do their proper jobs of bringing the truth about that election to light!

If the courts fail on this simple task, then they have actually buried the nation!

For where you do your census?
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by onuman: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Reinaldo:

Bolded.
MORALS and TINUBU matters in the same sentence?

If Nigeria's number one con man Tinubu, is ever sworn in as president of Nigeria, all the government departments and public institutions in Nigeria shall be filled up with CON MEN, CON WOMEN, and AGBEROS.

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by Angelfrost(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

For where you do your census?

You started making the generalizations... Let's start from your own source!
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by GeneralPulal: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
IVORY2009:

If it was the other way round, would you be saying this grin

FYI! Tinubu would be removed from office.
Okay daddy..
Why’s Pandora not going to court yet self?
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by Antimandatethie(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by datola: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
IrawoKross:

What power does he have to deal with Tinubu
Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by 27Pushing30: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Felabrity:

Day 1 don reach?

Common sense and obidients are like Crude Oil and Fire.

Dem no dey together

1 Like

Re: APC Awaits Tinubu’s Return Before Zoning N’assembly Leadership by IVORY2009(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Okay daddy..
Why’s Pandora not going to court yet self?

He has filed his papers, and still waiting Mr election rigger to respond to the issue raised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Oshiomhole Urges Buhari To Probe Obasanjo / APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention / Yahaya Bello: FG, EFCC Challenged To Publish Their 8-Year Financial Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.