Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results (34217 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Filling Stations Record Low Sales As Govs Back Tinubu / Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad / President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by LegendHero(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Quest7777:
Uploading results immediately from Polling Units or Electronic Voting would have prevented all these nonsense.
INEC spent billions of Naira & yet failed woefully.

You don't know Nigeria.

Even if the politician alone vote in open ballot, they will still contest the election in court.
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by CodeTemplar: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
ELECTIONS = SELECTION when you take the S from the ending to start. Miguo my pipo.
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by Truthshscrazy: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
cool
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by kaywhy09(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Election losers. Hmmm.

Contact me for Graphic design, wp Web Design, Doc editing, typesetting... at low cost.

Also CAC Business Registration (Pre & Post), NAFDAC, DPR Permit, Trademark, Copyright, Patent, export license; we handle all with professionalism.
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by emperorlaqrin: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should use these lawyers below and stop disturbing our peace

Lol where did you get this pictures from ? The lawyer in the first image is one of the NDLEA lawyers in Lagos.
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by Ajibel(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
wallex1983:
One thing I am not just happy about is how Sanwó Olú allowed people to cause violence on his behalf.

Violence or no violence, he would still have defeated thy Rhode 'Rogue' hands down.

It pissed me off, but let's also include the fact that state house of assembly elections were also holding and in areas where LP would likely win like Amuwo Odofin, Ojo which are predominantly Igbo, the APC candidates there wouldn't want to lose to LP, hence they might have been the ones behind the thuggery
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by Psoul(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Nonsense, i didn't read all those nonsense finish cause it's just waste of time.

No hard feelings🤗 [i]Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below [/i

Your don't have the patience to read through the post to the end. How would you have the patience to help someone bringing academic assignment for you?
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by WorldRichest: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
Na de very shame , anxiety and fear make tilumbu and gang unleash fake news and propaganda against PODATTI in the last 72hours.

Tinubu lawyers after reading through PODATTI court case

Hypertension is setting in gradually. You go just die over Emilokan Tinubu's matter. If you are not wanted in a foreign land, then pack your drugs and factory produced children and gi back to your cursed region
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by WorldRichest: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Who come do Nigeria like this. Never force yourself on people, you win the election, the country begin cry, I have never seen a situation like this before in my life

When were you born?

Go and read our history again, our elections have always been violent. Opposition members and supporters were burnt alive in the First Republic, Google still have some pieces of reports on that
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by WorldRichest: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ajibel:

It pissed me off, but let's also include the fact that state house of assembly elections were also holding and in areas where LP would likely win like Amuwo Odofin, Ojo which are predominantly Igbo, the APC candidates there wouldn't want to lose to LP, hence they might have been the ones behind the thuggery

You are making sense
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by WorldRichest: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Psoul:

Your don't have the patience to read through the post to the end. How would you have the patience to help someone bringing academic assignment for you?

Only a jobless idiot will read that storybook at a sit.
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

When were you born?

Go and read our history again, our elections have always been violent. Opposition members and supporters were burnt alive in the First Republic, Google still have some pieces of reports on that
I voted during the OBJ era. I sabbi Abacha during operation sweep , Babangida and even MKO death time, I dey secondary when fela die,. No dey tell say shovel and spade me the same things
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by Lerumo: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Where’s the anxiety?
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
totit:

Honestly. Enough of these noises and social media mob of a thing already. cheesy
Then warn your fellow obidients to leave my Asiwaju alone.
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by xjiggy: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Cashout season for lawyers.
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by achiever12: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
wallex1983:
One thing I am not just happy about is how Sanwó Olú allowed people to cause violence on his behalf.

Violence or no violence, he would still have defeated thy Rhode 'Rogue' hands down.

Between Gbadebo, the true omo eko and oluomo the thug, who does the reasoning part of you think should be called a rogue?

Kindly consult the reasoning part of you and not that dumb part that makes you look stupid.
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by FireUpNow(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should use these lawyers below and stop disturbing our peace
Baba this your lawyer na one in Town oo. So from your recommendations, how many high profile court cases has he won?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by Freethinker87: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
wallex1983:

Dey play! The beating wey Sanwo-Olu for chop for send am go yonder.
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by highchief1: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by Chetas81(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
irepnaija4eva:
Season of pertions..
As POS folks hammer..
Make Lawyers Hammer Too..
English no be your language pls use mortal instead of hammer
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by Christistruth03: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Quest7777:
Uploading results immediately from Polling Units or Electronic Voting would have prevented all these nonsense.
INEC spent billions of Naira & yet failed woefully.

You heard Pantami say INEC has evidence of over 12 Million attacks on its Servers during elections

and you still want INEC to upload results using those very same servers in the middle of those Hacking attacks?
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chetas81:
English no be your language pls use mortal instead of hammer

Yea.. English is not my mother's tongue..
Next time mind your damn business..
Khalas?
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by Quest7777: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

You heard Pantami say INEC has evidence of over 12 Million attacks on its Servers during elections

and you still want INEC to upload results using those very same serves in the middle of those Hacking attacks?

12 million cyber attacks? shocked
If it was that easy, our banking system would have collapsed by now.

Giving excuses for INEC's incompetence & failure to secure their servers is totally unacceptable, especially when you consider the billions of Naira spent for the election.

Even INEC recognised the importance of BVAS/IREV in ensuring transparency & vowed to implement it before the elections.

Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by Cromagnon: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
irepnaija4eva:
Season of pertions..
As POS folks hammer..
Make Lawyers Hammer Too..
This is judiciary time to chop
Once every 4 years
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by seunayantokun(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Before I read through, I knew it would be a report by The Vanguard .
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by a4cube: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Abia state also filed petition? I thought ikpeazu don congratulate winner?
Did Ikpeazu contest governorship?
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by KINGS100(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
EYENECK did Nigeria dirty
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by GeneralPulal: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
a4cube:
Did Ikpeazu contest governorship?
His PDP candidate..
Re: Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results by a4cube: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:

His PDP candidate..
It's not Ikpeazu that will determine if the PDP candidate is going to cut or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) / FG Releases Circular On Minimum Wage Consequential Adjustment / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.