Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Who Can Answer These Questions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Answer These Questions? (121 Views)

Please, I Need Muslims To Answer These 4 Questions / "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. / Can Bible Gurus Help Answer These Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer These Questions? by efficiencie(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son’s name, If you know?
Proverbs 30: 4
Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by xproducer: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
"It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." - John 6:45

"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." - John 17:3

"Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, And you perish in the way, When His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him." - Psalm 2:12

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Completing The New Testament In A Year (day99) / Iran's Persecuted Christians / Gunmen Kidnap Businessman In Kano State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.