Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Charly Boy Survived Prostate Cancer Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Charly Boy Survived Prostate Cancer Surgery (200 Views)

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon / How I Survived A Super Contagious Viral Infection / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Charly Boy Survived Prostate Cancer Surgery by ekwe552: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Prostate cancer survivor’s stories

Charly Boy Oputa, the self-declared Area Fada and leader of the irate Nigerians left the operating room of an unidentified hospital in Lagos earlier this week after getting treatment for prostate cancer.

But he continued to make stern statements about how he would beat cancer which was regarded as one of the leading killers of black males.

That was a serious process made so simple by my doctor, who was full of encouragement before and after the surgery, Oputa said in a conversation with HEALTH LIFE KIT after being carried out of the operating room.

He claimed that I had previously engaged in and triumphed in similar conflicts and that I would do so again.

TO READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2023/04/how-charly-boy-survived-prostate-cancer.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow A Long And Thick Hair With Home Remedies. / Elevation Health Offers You Reasonable Sciatica Treatment / WHO Raise Alarm Over Another Cough Syrup From India.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.