Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

See Where The Lake Of Fire Came From - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Where The Lake Of Fire Came From (241 Views)

The Difference Between Hades And The Lake Of Fire / Understanding The Issue Of Heaven, Kingdom, Eternity, Hell, And Lake Of Fire. / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Where The Lake Of Fire Came From by PCHC(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
This series available at — www.peterch.com

1 ENOCH 14:17 - And from underneath the throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look thereon.

Streams of flaming fire issued from the base of the throne like a river source, but Enoch could not gaze long into the streams just as a man may not gaze long into the sun directly with his natural eyes. Now, let us probe further into the mystery of these Streams of flaming Fire: I, Peterch, now tell you these three things about these Streams of Flaming Fire:

1. I tell you, “These Streams of Flaming Fire” are what became “The Lake of Fire and Brimstone (Second Death).” However, they were not yet separated from the Throne of God, meaning they are not yet a “Lake” though they are Streams of fire and brimstone. When they are finally cut off from the Throne, they will move from being Streams into becoming “Lake,” and then they can be called “Second Death.”

This Throne of God, which is the Throne of Judgment, is on the Foundation of Righteousness and Judgment; and the Streams of Flaming Fire (Fire and brimstone) is cooking from the Base of the same Throne. Each time people and spirits provokes God into anger that kindles fire, they increase the cooking of the Streams of Flaming Fire that shall later consume the entire earth and all constructions and innovations of the whole world. As it is written,

[Deuteronomy 32:22] - For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

2. I tell you, “The Beast (Antichrist) will lead those who shall be cast into these Fire and Brimstone while they are still Streams of Fire issuing from the Throne. After that, the Dragon (Satan, Lucifer, the Devil) shall lead those who shall be cast into these Fire and Brimstone while they are falling as Rain of Fire and Brimstone from heaven, and getting cut off from the Throne of Heaven. Then finally, Death and Hell shall lead those who shall be cast into these Fire and Brimstone when they shall become Lake of Fire and Brimstone (Second Death).”

Behold, this next bible reference from the book of Daniel reveals when the Beast (Antichrist) was cast into the Streams of Fire that was issuing from the Throne:

[Daniel 7:9-11] - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the Hair of His Head like the pure wool: His Throne was like the fiery flame, and His Wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him: thousand thousands ministered unto Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Behold, this next bible reference from the book of Revelation reveals those who worshipped the beast or receive the mark of the beast may also be cast into the Stream of Fire while the Stream of Fire is still in the presence of God and His Angels, issuing from the Throne:

[Revelation 14:9-11] - And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”

Behold, this next bible reference from book of Revelation reveals when the Dragon (Satan or Lucifer) was cast into the Lake of Fire during the raining of the Fire and Brimstone from God out of heaven:

[Revelation 20:9-10] - And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Again, Ezekiel revealed these against “Gog and Magog”:

[Ezekiel 38:22] - And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Behold, this next bible reference from the book of Revelation reveals when Death and Hell were cast into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. As it is written,

[Revelation 20:14-15] - And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

In all of these, this is sure that “The Wrath of God is revealed from Heaven” (Romans 1:18). These things are coming down from heaven, not coming up from abyss. The Fire and Brimstone is coming down from Heaven, and so is the wrath of God coming down from heaven to and upon the earth and the sinners.

[Psalms 11:6] - Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

3. I tell you, “After These Streams of Flaming Fire issuing from the Base of the Throne is cut off forever from the Throne, they shall be replaced with Stream of Living Waters issuing from the base of the same Throne. But that will be in the New Heaven and New Earth, not in this old earth.”

Thus, instead of streams of fire from the throne of God, behold there shall be the new thing and then there shall be the Streams (Rivers) of living Waters of Life from the Throne of God and of the Lamb, having the Tree of Life in the midst thereof, all in the New Heaven and New Earth. That Throne will not be just the Throne of God alone, but shall be called the “Throne of God and of the Lamb” so that the Living Waters of Life shall issue from the Throne of Both God and the Lamb forever. As it is written,

[Revelation 22:1-3] - And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manners of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him:

Continue reading more this series at — www.peterch.com

Re: See Where The Lake Of Fire Came From by Monogamy: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lol

Volcanic eruption is what the religion people are calling lake of fire..lol
Re: See Where The Lake Of Fire Came From by PCHC(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Finally,

(1) (Reply)

Elu P On The Beats Finally Nailed His Pathway To Victory. / Help, See What My Brother Did To Me. / Dreams About Dogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.