Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea (43902 Views)

Graham Potter Has Been Appointed As New Chelsea Manager / Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) / Man United Gets Willian From Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2023
They should have waited till after Liverpool match and Arsenal match na. They took a nonsense action. angry
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by superCleanworks(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2023
TeamXola:
I can never accept a job at Chelsea

Joseph the dreamer.
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by Reference(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2023
Twelfth prem gaffer to get the chop. Tightest drop zone for ages. Clubs not smiling.
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by Comelysync: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2023
Adupe oooo... Thank God
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by Veezy4u(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Alpharey:

You must be an Apc supporter! Supporting negativity.
Godforbid! I'm a man u fan but I love the good works potter was doing šŸ˜Š
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

That was the last of Mou's best!

The Mou of now can't replicate that... He's lost the touch.

Football has evolved.

He's playing in roma abi. Very funny
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by noble2faith(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2023
cokeryusuf09:
This is a relief to Chelsea fans as they have sacked graham law of diffusion confusion, but the truth is that Chelsea always undergoing this type of change, once in four or five years, before you argue with me the champion league u won was after you failed was after you won Europa league.
Another is before you bought Kante, that season was bad. You bought Kante the following season and you won the premiership.
Be patient because next season will be good for you grin grin cheesy

Fixed!
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by ThatrealestApex: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

From 2000s.. We get cup pass you

From 2000s? A typical Chelsea fan with their baseless arguments grin grin grin grin you don talk the side wey favour you na

Since 2000, you've won 18 Trophies in total,
While Manchester United have Won 15 in total,

So what's your say? grin grin grin can I now bring my own argument on the side it'll favour me too so you can finally STFVCKUP? grin

Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by flexyrule(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Benki003:

And am sure you follow wish me then šŸ™„šŸ™„
No Na.

I have been advocating for Potter's sack from day 1.

Also we need to offload all those small small inexperienced overhyped players he bought....
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by Awise09(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2023
STARGREEN:
They could not allow him to discover oil as he was drilling down in a geometric pattern.
Sorry sir youbad gan ni!
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by justli: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

You might stress yourself finding the post on Nairaland again,

Just screenshot it and keep for further purposes! It'd be easy for you.

We are not impatient and ungrateful fans like you guys who scream Sack sack sack all the time tongue

We didn't become the English club in the last 10 years for no reason. Sacking works for us.
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by justli: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Lmao you know how many times he has tried to help Chelsea. He himself will hate the idea

What are you saying, Mou is openly seeking the Chelsea job.
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by Hallabee1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Godfullsam:

You don't Gerrit?

Forget about it

Aje..

Haaa and Jesus said...it is finish...

Which one Gerrit ni to ri olorun bayi ooo.
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by Silentgroper(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Klopp next. undecided

KLOPP is not the problem, FSG is ..

If KLOPP could get the kind of backings Graham got, we'll be winning all our matches.

FSG OUT!!!!!!

It's about time .
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by GreyLaw(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
DavonFX:
Good. Chelsea FC deserve better.

Chelsea are not serious! How on earth did they employ a Graham Potter to replace Tuchel? Does that downgrade make sense? Week after week Graham supervised a loss and they left him. Meanwhile they sacked an old man and his son who have served Chelsea as groundsmen for 30 years.

That Chelsea owner no serious! He has ego problems. He employed Potter and was ashamed of sacking him earlier. Now the damage is done. The league will end in a few weeks and Chelsea are may fall into the second half of the table.
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by GreyLaw(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Arabk25:

You can only see that in Nigeria and in Africa majority of the whites have dignity for themselves. He feels his decision is best for the club.

Oga no dey joke. Which White man don resign from club? Ferguson stayed with Man u for almost 7 years before him win stone. David Moyes nko? Those wey carry their clubs to relegation nko?
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

From 2000s? A typical Chelsea fan with their baseless arguments grin grin grin grin you don talk the side wey favour you na

Since 2000, you've won 18 Trophies in total,
While Manchester United have Won 15 in total,

So what's your say? grin grin grin can I now bring my own argument on the side it'll favour me too so you can finally STFVCKUP? grin

Ehn it's 1-1 like that na.. Lol
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by Godsownfc(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jimbadly:

I pray he accepts. His inability of speaking English might be an impediment tho.
Yeah, seriously..but can't a translator be of help?
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by TeamXola(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Alpharey:

Story, even cutting and mowing of grass, you will grab with both hands. šŸ¤£

Not at Chelsea! I am Arsenal fan! šŸ™„
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by TeamXola(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
superCleanworks:

Joseph the dreamer.

Iā€™m different from Joseph.
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by Alpharey: 12:09am On Apr 05, 2023
TeamXola:

Not at Chelsea! I am Arsenal fan! šŸ™„

They did not write Arsenal fc on the pounds you know? šŸ¤”
Re: Graham Potter Sacked From Chelsea by TeamXola(m): 1:01am On Apr 05, 2023
Alpharey:

They did not write Arsenal fc on the pounds you know? šŸ¤”

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is Really Nigeria's Greatest Footballer? / FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria Vs Canada 3 - 1 (Full Time) / GEJ Meme Featured On Daily Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.