Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? (1533 Views)

Audio Conversation Of Shettima And Amosun Is Fake (Fact Checked) / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Deogratias0030:

Even if he is the one, what is so special in what he said that people are making a big deal out of?

I always underestimated the pettiness of emiloCORNS ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by enemybulldozer(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
babytoun:

For Apc to be consistently attacking Obi as if we are in pre-election era ..there is something they know about the election that is giving them sleepless night ..
I thought as much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by yarimo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
babytoun:

Except if you guys have chosen the pure hypocritical path we have seen since campaigns started ..even in the US ..there are those who vote purely on the stem cell and same sex issue ..so for those kind of voters what would the message be ?

So after all the church burning, killing of pastors and happenings in Ondo you think religious survival is not a serious issue for some?
so that warrant a Christian presidential candidate like obi to bribe a whole Christian association of Nigeria CAN for endorsement. Very unfortunate
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by yarimo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

What do you call a Muslim Muslim ticket in multi religious hot pot like Nigeria?
A just cause abi?

I agree Buhari is horrible but he never chose a Muslim as vice!

Muslim Muslim ticket is pure war against Christendom in Nigeria

And grosses disrespect for national cohesion
pure war . Something that is constitutional and nobody force you or forcing you to vote for.
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by rummmy: 6:31am On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
What is wrong is, obi see it as religious war not an democratic election way. Constitutionally Muslim Muslim are allowed it's constitutional. Nobody is forcing anyone to vote Muslim/ Muslim, Christian/Christian Muslim/ Christian or native doctor /native doctor. But for obi to turn it to religious affairs is not acceptable.
did the Constitution say a candidate should not campaign in the church or meet a pastor?
Muslim Muslim is constitutional according to you what is the aim of quota system...
You people want to sideline over 100m Christian's?...it will not work...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by tunwumi: 6:37am On Apr 03, 2023
So Datti Hamed joined Obi to fight a "religion war" against his own faith or is this part of the manipulation to use him just to get votes and attack the Muslim? Can you explain what is right about it pls?

Let change the actor Obi to Tinubu and religion to Tribal, will you still asking the same question?

Also, let swapped the actors to Atiku and Sultan of Sokoto, and Christian to Muslim, and retain all other part of the conversation will you still be asking what is wrong?

babytoun:
While I am not one of those early converts to the "obidient" message , I must confess that I am now more convinced ..

The so called winners of the "selection" have nothing to hang on him except their fraudulently acquired voice recording..which goes to tell how dangerous and desperate Apc can be to go to the extent of tapping phone calls ..

Now i ask "if you believe peoples Gazzette on this , do you also believe the Cjn story too"?

Secondly i ask ...what exactly did Obi say in the phone conversation we did not know , what exactly is wrong with the phone conversation?
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by alade00: 6:46am On Apr 03, 2023
babytoun:

And your point is ?
Obi should have ran on Christian Christian ticket too
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
the issue is this was not a sub base

This was obi only base and plan to rife up Christian's, the north Central states he was adding to his are Christian area, etc

So obi primarily campaigned on religious division because he never gave any personal message to Muslims aside the buhaha fraud

Again if you can lie to your Muslim support base when you have religious agenda what makes it different to have ethnic agenda and deceive christians
And tinubu that ran with Muslim Muslim ticket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Front0lane: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2023
So you see nothing wrong in a bastard declaring a presidential election as religious war ? Will you be making sense comment such as this if it was Tinubu that was caught declaring the election as a war ?

babytoun:
While I am not one of those early converts to the "obidient" message , I must confess that I am now more convinced ..

The so called winners of the "selection" have nothing to hang on him except their fraudulently acquired voice recording..which goes to tell how dangerous and desperate Apc can be to go to the extent of tapping phone calls ..

Now i ask "if you believe peoples Gazzette on this , do you also believe the Cjn story too"?

Secondly i ask ...what exactly did Obi say in the phone conversation we did not know , what exactly is wrong with the phone conversation?
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Front0lane: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2023
Is this the reason Peter Obi declared an election as a religious war n will your Igbo father be ok if it was Tinubu that declared the election as a war in private while fooling your unwise Igbo father publicly he is the only one asking to be voted on merit. A man merit is far from.

babytoun:

That was the same line we kept hearing " if you are agrieved , go to court"

Now the man has gone to court and you guys have lost sleep.
ecolime:
I just listened to the audio less than 10 minutes ago. I honestly can't see what exactly is the issue.

Is Nigeria not undergoing a religious war? If not, how do you explain the killings of Christians by Fulani Herdsmen or the Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC?

Lets not even mention Boko Haram, ISIS, etc. We christains are under a siege. We've become slaves in our country.
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Front0lane: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2023
This line of argument shows you are either Igbo or an outright foolish soul. Peter Peter Obi was caught on phone declaring 2023 presidential election a religious war n you saw nothing wrong in that instead you jump into Tinubu that as nothing to do with what Peter Obi the religious bigot n religious war progenitor clamoured for.

You need to have your dead brain examined to stop making foolish comment on NL.

Heffalump:
When I listened to the so called leaked audio, I just laughed. There's nothing implicativein that audio. Obi didn't cross any red line. If you view it from religious angle, then let me explain something here.

This is politics. Politics in Nigeria has many connotations. From Obi's tone, he didn't mean harm against people of other religions. Of course he has to pull from the areas of his strength, by relying on the support of a clergyman. This time, he has made contacts with different clergymen of different faiths, signifying that he does not relegate anyone.

Nevertheless, if you're quick to blame Obi on religious idiosyncrasies, what will you say about a man (Tinubu) that ignores the existence of a core religious group in Nigeria, and went ahead to pick same faith as vice, without recourse to balance of power and national harmony? Tinubu rode more on religious tactics than any other candidate and that's is very very dangerous for Nigeria. If you turn the table around, Muslims will never support a Christian- Christian presidency in Nigeria. It's like the Muslims took the docile nature of Christianity forgranted. The biggest pain is the manner in which some so called Christians play along as though, it doesn't matter. It matters alot! Buhari has showed that it matters.

Please, if you're an APC apologist, reflect well and stop whinning over nothing because of Obi's audio. Obi respects all religions and expects that his should be respected also.
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by yarimo(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2023
So the constitution gives a candidate the right to turn it to religious war ?
rummmy:
did the Constitution say a candidate should not campaign in the church or meet a pastor?
Muslim Muslim is constitutional according to you what is the aim of quota system...
You people want to sideline over 100m Christian's?...it will not work...
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
First of all you can cum out fully with your obident chest no need hiding

Secondly the video is wrong because it exposes obi as a fraud

For someone who has been hyping himself as messiah people expect him to be different from the average politician he claims he isn't.

Fanning the religious rhetoric in private and saying otherwise in public is hypocrisy.

If he can deceive Aisha, datti that the struggle is about new Nigeria yet in private he sees it as religious war

What then is the conviction he isn't deceiving Nigeria Christian's and oyedepo when the real mission is an ethnic agenda the one we criticise buhari of today.

The last person from his region that was given power we know how he used it, what is the guarantee he isn't coming for worst revenge given how he is linked with ipob
But the election is over and the aggrieved candidates/parties are in court.
How will this your labelling of Obi affect the election tribunal's decision?
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Legitisreal: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
But the election is over and the aggrieved candidates/parties are in court.
How will this your labelling of Obi affect the election tribunal's decision?
pls try and have sense

It was obi team that leaked his audio to people gazette an anti apc newspaper

Obi PA has confirmed the leak, okonkwo too have confirmed it

It has nothing to do with apc, people are just tearing obi apart for how much of an hypocrite he really was

If the aggrieved crying parties are in court can they now focus on that and stop dragging us to pre election campaign of tinubu drug Baron, tinubu sick
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Gucciblog: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
So the constitution gives a candidate the right to turn it to religious war ?

Your Tinubu, at the palace of Sultan of Sokoto, outrightly said that he needs the votes from Muslims because he's a Muslim.

And nobody made a fuss about the video, which I have.

It's only hypocrisy that's disturbing you guys.
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
pls try and have sense

It has nothing to do with apc, people are just tearing obi apart for how much of an hypocrite he really was

If the aggrieved crying parties are in court can they now focus on that and stop dragging us to pre election campaign of tinubu drug Baron, tinubu sick

Obi leaked the video to show the kind of hypocrite he is ...

Dis thing wey you type make sense to you ?
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Hoelujohn: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
First of all you can cum out fully with your obident chest no need hiding

Secondly the video is wrong because it exposes obi as a fraud

For someone who has been hyping himself as messiah people expect him to be different from the average politician he claims he isn't.

Fanning the religious rhetoric in private and saying otherwise in public is hypocrisy.

If he can deceive Aisha, datti that the struggle is about new Nigeria yet in private he sees it as religious war

What then is the conviction he isn't deceiving Nigeria Christian's and oyedepo when the real mission is an ethnic agenda the one we criticise buhari of today.

The last person from his region that was given power we know how he used it, what is the guarantee he isn't coming for worst revenge given how he is linked with ipob
When Tinubu said Muslim Muslim ticket was for competence but later said it was a winning strategy, no complaints about that

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Front0lane:
Is this the reason Peter Obi declared an election as a religious war n will your Igbo father be ok if it was Tinubu that declared the election as a war in private while fooling your unwise Igbo father publicly he is the only one asking to be voted on merit. A man merit is far from.

As una either no get papa or una papa na agbero for oshodi ...to drag peoples father no dey hard una
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by yarimo(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Gucciblog:

Your Tinubu, at the palace of Sultan of Sokoto, outrightly said that he needs the votes from Muslims because he's a Muslim.

And nobody made a fuss about the video, which I have.

It's only hypocrisy that's disturbing you guys.
Hahahah as e dey pain Dem e de sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by babytoun: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahah as e dey pain Dem e de sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem grin grin grin

You also have not been hearing Muric warn that they wont vote for rven a Yoruba non-muslim
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by DevilsEqual(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
pls try and have sense

But sir, what could have been the reason why they leaked it?
cause its backfired already
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by yarimo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
babytoun:

You also have not been hearing Muric warn that they wont vote for rven a Yoruba non-muslim
That is your business between you and muric na grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is Wrong With Obi's Audio Conversation? by Eniitankorede: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
babytoun:

Now i ask "if you believe peoples Gazzette on this , do you also believe the CJN story too about feigning sickness to travel and meet Tinubu in London"?

Nothing DADDY!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients Couldn't Grab This Money For Over 72 Hours / If Presidential Tribunal Cases Are Taken To Sharia Court – Shehu Sani / Tinubu Should Resign, He Forged His Way To The Presidency - Protesting Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.